Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A larger wider waterfall furnishing
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭
    A pack that enables all hairstyles for both genders. Equality! And also gives people more to choose from with pretty much zero extra effort.
    Also a personality for the male animations for females and vice versa - cause why not.
  • doobat
    doobat
    ✭✭
    I am absolutely here, too, for the cow mount suggestion. There's so many cool cows and bulls already in the game, they're roughly the same size as a lot of the other mounts...

eb5430461244e0c27564af12dd8e33a8baa4336e.jpg
    PC NA & PC EU
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    A personality that allows the character to assume the first (release time) posture again. I took part in the 2014 beta and can remember that the Chars had a completely different posture in the character creation and in the character selection menu. Unfortunately I don't have any more screenshots myself, but I found one on the net.

eso-charaktererstellung-koerper-810x455.jpg
    Edited by killed_Persephone on January 16, 2020 11:41AM
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Weapon idle stances!

Not combat animation mind you, just the idle animation when standing, running or walking with a weapon.
    Something like two-handed weapons on your shoulder, like we see some NPC's do (King Kurog in Scarp Keep after you've slain Iceheart for instance)
    Or, with one-hand and shield where you keep your shield more up and ready, more like the idle stance from Dragon Age maybe.
    It could work like a personality.

This is just to add more variation to characters in the world. We already have different walks and stances, but as soon as we draw a weapon, every character reacts the same.
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to have a large Black widow as a non combat pet, and more hairstyle options, particularly dragon-style horns and more feather/horn/fin combinations for the Argonians. I think having some Argonian fin styles that appear more naturally positioned on the head rather than sticking straight out in sharp angles like the base game options would be amazing. I would also like to request a Shadowscale outfit for our characters, as well as more everyday cultural outfits for the different races, and more glowing body markings like the Psijic Order ones in multiple colors and styles, or even something like a skin for players that resemble the Glowgill Guar markings with the luminescence in the eyes and extremities. I'd also love to see cool effects for our characters, or more unique equipment that radiate shadows, flames, frost, lightning, etc, similar to the Dro'm'athra style.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skeleton pets.
    Beehive furnishing plan.
    Lich crafting motif.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Ezraille
    Ezraille
    Soul Shriven
    When is the Elven Hero armor set coming back?
    latest?cb=20160331142231

I've arrived too late to this game and didn't had a chance to buy it :neutral:
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    It was returned a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you will get your chance again. Just keep your eyes open.

Hairstyle ideas:
    ef865a3891da788c4d9837920a200588.jpg
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to have:
    1) pack of new Animations(running with weapons drawn, idle with weapon drawn, combat animations) also with an option to turn off ones we don't like.
    2) new mounts(not crown crates and not too flashy\fancy, more natural plz)
    3) this isn't going to hapen I'm sure but I would buy skins for warden bear & netch, to turn bear into wolf and netch into raven, but yeah I should stop dreaming :\

Also I would like to see some things to return, like:
    1) Brassy Assassin personality, really need it :(
    2) Karthwolf Charger
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for Mammoth mounts, warden pet skins with wolves, elks, senche and so on for different race wardens to match their lore.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    As new life has come to an end, I remain in love with the costume a few of the NPCs wear:

That first one is the Treethane Ceremonial Dress - it was in the Wild Hunt Crates as an epic level reward.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More plain skins, please. A plain pale white that looks like Maormer skin, with no veins, no weird/gross stuff and no gimmicks would be very welcome. I'd like my Altmer to look like a Maormer like how they look in the base game (Khenarthi's Roost for example).

Also, when you released that fish-scale "Maormer" skin, do you realize that it doesn't cover the tails on Argonians? Whoever made it forgot to do Argonian tails. It's so nicely done and pretty on Argonians, but then it doesn't cover the tails. It doesn't look like Maormer skin because it still doesn't make the characters pale, which is what a lot of us want. I'd love if another version was released that made the characters pale.

Also, more plain skins for Khajiit and Argonians that aren't sparkly, gross or weird. Just some natural-looking colors and patterns. I'd love some skins for Argonians that look more blue or purple-ish than what we can make in character creation.

Thanks

49421142373_acd52cb180_z.jpg

49421655001_77fd14f1cb.jpg

Edited by SydneyGrey on January 21, 2020 11:28PM
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This hairstyle

Please zos

you would make alot of sales for this.

Why do you not do :(
    Edited by xclassgaming on January 21, 2020 11:44PM
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This hairstyle

Please zos

you would make alot of sales for this.

Why do you not do :(

It won't let me post the picture cos its dumb, so here is the link to the image instead :/

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ea5194110e93ce8ec91daee4e7a33593/tumblr_or59vld0171wol2xmo2_1280.jpg
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • OfTheEight
    OfTheEight
    ✭✭
    The rest of the Divine furniture, you barely have four out currently, complete the sets and release the other 4
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Motif packs: Tier 5 Racial Styles
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I would like to put in a request for an Amur Tiger mount:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRbhjWsMnfq-ekQcpNcaaDM3TzZjw:1580123057114&q=amur+tiger+pics&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw6JSM0aPnAhWDY8AKHRk5ClQQsAR6BAgJEAE&biw=1536&bih=750

Has a wider face than a regular tiger (and the loyalty mount) and a mane:

XknY1l5.jpg

Also, I saw this pic of a female Bengal Tiger, who sadly died in a zoo after a fight with her brother, recently and thought her fairly unique colouring was beautiful:

Kb9pwSe.jpg

So, that would be a nice possible addition, too, as well as the more traditional colourway of the Amur, above.

Like the Amur, she has a wider face and a partial mane, which is both nice and would distinguish her from the loyalty mount.

Thank you. :smile:
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    May I ask for a pocket Oblivion plane as a housing option? It's like a house but empty. Absolutely empty. I want to chose everything for it: if it has water basin, rocks, hills, even a small volcano, trees or grass or flowers or snow everywhere, color of the skies, weather type. It shouldn't be big, Coldharbor Surreal Estate's size is enough. But it should be absolutely empty at the beginning.

PS: If no, than I want dachshund pet.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Raisin wrote: »
    As new life has come to an end, I remain in love with the costume a few of the NPCs wear:

That first one is the Treethane Ceremonial Dress - it was in the Wild Hunt Crates as an epic level reward.

I did find out a while ago it has been released before (Summer/Fall 2016 for sure, potentially once on a Black Fredas after), but I don't think it was in any crates. I have everything I want (and more) from Wild Hunt crates, so I'd know if I missed it. :D That said, bringing it back as an addition to Wild Hunt crates would certainly be fitting and an idea I'd be down for. Anything for this thing to come back. One of the Khajiit dresses I mentioned in my post has been datamined, so maybe I'm getting a lucky streak here. <3
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An alfiq non combat pet. If there has been one I missed it. Also a noble home in skyrim without a draugr crypt. Just want a huge log home in the mountains with stable, waterfalls and without the morbid cryptic stuff. Please.......
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An alfiq non combat pet. If there has been one I missed it. Also a noble home in skyrim without a draugr crypt. Just want a huge log home in the mountains with stable, waterfalls and without the morbid cryptic stuff. Please.......

I think the Alfiq dont see themselves as pets ;) Justa s Senche-rath are no mounts :)

Bu i will sign for the log house without crypt. Not to big and not to small.
  • DekuDekuplex
    Baandari Dwarven Spider Mount.

When the Baandari Pedlar Crates were available, I purchased a Pedlar Pack Spider, but lacked Crown Gems at the time for this matching mount, and have wanted it ever since. I am currently saving up Crowns to purchase Baandari Pedlar Crates for the Baandari Dwarven Spider Mount in the hope that it will become available again in this July.

I also have a Factotum Polymorph, and plan to purchase the Crafting Motif 53: Refabricated Style as soon as I can afford it.

Eventually, I hope to ride through Clockwork City with a set of gear set in the Crafting Motif 53: Refabricated Style at an outfit station while mounted on a Baandari Dwarven Spider Mount, accompanied by my pet Pedlar Pack Spider.
  • kerrmcse
    kerrmcse
    ✭✭
    I desperately want the Psijic Order Motif to be in the Crown Store! There’s never anyone to farm the pages with on the EU server on Xbox One. I don’t care how many crowns you want for it! I don’t have the gold to buy from guild stores and really want that style :#
  • DekuDekuplex
    Clockwork City Collector's Bundle.

After acquiring the Factotum Polymorph and the Pedlar Pack Spider, I became more interested in items related to the Clockwork City, and wanted the matching mount and non-combat pet that had been available in this collector's bundle, especially the following items:

Mount:
    * Kagouti Fabricant

Non-Combat Pet:
    * Clockwork Skeevaton

Just to confirm, although I already own the Clockwork City DLC, if the Clockwork City Collector's Bundle becomes available again, will it be possible to purchase that bundle as well?
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh! Would also like, a loom, a weaving machine, an easel (all in wood), and a sassy red haircolor for khajiits (something like our beloved Raz, or the shorter mohawk)

More blue furniture.

Edit: Oh! And a khajiit hair similar to the Rothmeth hangover hair, that only humanoids get to enjoy, blue, green, purple (opal) with a little eye on the Sideswept wig , and Eye Briar Tattoo for kittehs, more eye-makeup that doesn't go over the top, but still gives black eyelashes/definition and a little eyeshadow, maybe in an opalescent form since we're in the theme of those lovely rocks atm (also wearable by argys and kittehs ofc) :D
    Edited by InaMoonlight on January 30, 2020 3:31AM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if they've been suggested yet, but Golden Saint and Dark Seducer skins would be cool.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh! And I'd like one of the pack donkeys we met in Elsweyr for a pet <3

One donkey for another :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Foxhearted
    Foxhearted
    ✭✭✭
    Please release all hair you see on some NPCs or were on the store for like a day.
    There is no reason to keep it from players since its already in the game, except to annoy us. :/