The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

StamDK Stone Giant

Joxer61
Joxer61
✭✭✭✭✭
Not being able to test myself I will just ask, did they lose the cast time? Not seeing any posts cheering the fact so assuming its a no so far? Which kinda sucks buts maybe next time??
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully. The skill is horrible. I keep wanting to like stamdk and whenever I start getting use to it, they ruin it again.

I liked shrouded daggers as a spammable then they took it away. I started to get use to stonefist, then they took it away.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can look it up in the patch notes: no, they don't remove the cast time. It is too early for such kind of change anyway. Bigger changes like that usually happen later.

My main is Stam Dk and I have done all those things we had to do the last two years - including Venomous Claw and even Noxious Breath as spammable! I actually like the live version of Stonefist in PVE. It makes the rotation more interesting, it is easy to weave and is very good in terms of sustain. I don't like the coming changes, not only because of cast time, but because every fourth cast will be wasted and it makes the rotation annoying. Not sure if it will work with static rotations, you'll probably have to go dynamic to keep 100% uptime on the stacks.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current live/pts iterations are a dps loss and should just be given to dk tanks since breath is gone
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current live/pts iterations are a dps loss and should just be given to dk tanks since breath is gone

bummer....
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »

bummer....

It's good on a dk tank(live). It gives a good tank something to do between taunts and synergies. Kinda like a tank spammable. It procs minor brutality and gains ult. I am pretty sad that there is now an empty cast on it.

As for SDK, it's rough in this meta.

Btw this was a pve pov. Pvp stonefist feels bad and the buff isn't enough to make up for that. Though it is neat throwing poop at ppl who forget dks have a range (ish) spammable.
    Edited by Onefrkncrzypope on January 28, 2020 4:23PM
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

• xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp stonefist feels bad and the buff isn't enough to make up for that. Though it is neat throwing poop at ppl who forget dks have a range (ish) spammable.

I'd still argue that a ranged spammable is thematically inappropriate and a waste of its power budget.

You're dead right about the dead cast though, didn't even think of that at first, PvP too if your opponent has Major Evasion, or if you were actually trying to rely on having range. Oh, and the dead cast has a cast time, lovely.

I don't understand why it can't just be instant cast melee. The secondary effects (third cast stun for PvP and stagger damage for PvE) aren't amazing, but would be good enough if the ability actually felt good to use.
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xylena wrote: »
    Pvp stonefist feels bad and the buff isn't enough to make up for that. Though it is neat throwing poop at ppl who forget dks have a range (ish) spammable.

I'd still argue that a ranged spammable is thematically inappropriate and a waste of its power budget.

You're dead right about the dead cast though, didn't even think of that at first, PvP too if your opponent has Major Evasion, or if you were actually trying to rely on having range. Oh, and the dead cast has a cast time, lovely.

I don't understand why it can't just be instant cast melee. The secondary effects (third cast stun for PvP and stagger damage for PvE) aren't amazing, but would be good enough if the ability actually felt good to use.

Well if it was solely built as a debuff for tanking ranged will work nice with the whole you are now staggered story but as for a dps spammable it is nonsensical.

The story telling of the skill(as they call it) shows the full confusion of the skill.

Melee aoe(which since an aoe, pretty weak no secondary effect. Also a stomp. Why must dk be a stommpy rock throwing Baby?)

Ranged skill that was prepared by the aoe but isn't cheaper or even strong as a spammable.

My suggestion: aoe stagger then another 3 staggers on single target. Absolutely no channel!!! The channel doesn't even fit the animation that the storytellers picked to recycle. For usage on a tank.

If the devs want it on a dps bar, the skill needs to outperform other spammables. Stonefist complicates the rotation, removes the ability to slot an execution, lowers the dps of the user of the skill.

Like seriously, the rotation of the new stompDK is orders harder than a stamplar or a Stamcro that not only bring stronger buffs but also outperform the DK by almost 10k more dps easily. This gap gets larger when Standard of might is useless aka a burst fight, a short fight, a mobile fight, ....

The DK is hyper solo target and relies on now dead dots and a highly situational ulti. Has no place in a trial group and is a skeleton of a class in pvp.

Stonefist was a small buff a tank could use to push some higher numbers. Now it's a meme. Just like the damage passives.

The DK in the dot meta and even a patch before( I was hitting quite hard in summerset with vma dw) performed in the middle of the pack but felt good. Now it's just frustrating with no reward for rotation complexity that stonefist brings.

-Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If U25 goes live like that stamDK is dead class next patch, 100%. Simply no reason to play - stonefist became even worse, dizzy nerfed, leap nerfed, volatile nerfed, no slightest compensation for all those nerfs. What's left? Battle roar? Don't tell me about minor brutality, stamplar has plain +6% to WD without necessity to proc it. Even +10% to block is no longer unique DK feature o_O
  • ElvenVeil
    ElvenVeil
    ✭✭✭
    If U25 goes live like that stamDK is dead class next patch, 100%. Simply no reason to play - stonefist became even worse, dizzy nerfed, leap nerfed, volatile nerfed, no slightest compensation for all those nerfs. What's left? Battle roar? Don't tell me about minor brutality, stamplar has plain +6% to WD without necessity to proc it. Even +10% to block is no longer unique DK feature o_O

I thought it already was dead? but nah I agree, the nerfs to dk are very unwelcome. Most dk mains I know gave up on the class a while ago since it isn't good enough in no cp at least
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElvenVeil wrote: »

I thought it already was dead? but nah I agree, the nerfs to dk are very unwelcome. Most dk mains I know gave up on the class a while ago since it isn't good enough in no cp at least

I was trying to make it work (I don't consider leaping on squishes as "working build") for 2 months, tried ton of gear and builds, different spammables.. last build (which was actually nuking people, even tanky healers) was so cheesy and bizarre, that I switched to stamplar and didn't touched stamDK since. This is not even comparable... best spammable in the game + excellent delayed burst ability + toppling charge (which is buggy and unreliable though)... with stamplar I started to have situations like in those 1vX videos where PVP-ers just die fast and naturally, if you executed combo correctly.. while on stamDK you need to work for each kill.
    Of course lack of battle roar is noticeable... but it's manageable.
    Ah, and of course stamplar has cleanse, which just cancels magsorc's and magDK's burst preparation as well at ton of other things, while stamDK has only wings which hard-counter magsorcs and snipe spammers but do nothing aside from that.
    Edited by MartiniDaniels on January 28, 2020 10:30PM
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My biggest annoyance with stone giant isn't just the cast time, but that it's yet another DK ability that doesn't work with Corrosive. At least the current Stone Giant will work with corrosive with every cast, now only 3 out of 4 casts of Stone Giant will benefit from Corrosive. The fact that it's aoe damage also means that initial cast will do less damage, which means that overall it's a damage nerf, despite the range buff. I really wish they would classify the aoe as direct damage so it doesn't end up being a damage nerf, or increase the damage of the aoe cast so it does 15-20% more damage than the direct damage component.
    Edited by ecru on January 29, 2020 3:33AM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    My biggest annoyance with stone giant isn't just the cast time, but that it's yet another DK ability that doesn't work with Corrosive. At least the current Stone Giant will work with corrosive with every cast, now only 3 out of 4 casts of Stone Giant will benefit from Corrosive. The fact that it's aoe damage also means that initial cast will do less damage, which means that overall it's a damage nerf, despite the range buff. I really wish they would classify the aoe as direct damage so it doesn't end up being a damage nerf, or increase the damage of the aoe cast so it does 15-20% more damage than the direct damage component.

By the way, why does corresive still costs 200 ulti? At least it should be reduced to 160

I mean it is not a hard hitting skill, it just ignore physical Direct dmg, it has a weak DoT associated, it limits incoming dmg a lot but dodge roll does quite the same and costs 0 ulti, cloak does the same and even better, and sorc pets also do the same.

And that's the good morph
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Volatile??? what about Volatile????
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    ecru wrote: »

By the way, why does corresive still costs 200 ulti? At least it should be reduced to 160

I mean it is not a hard hitting skill, it just ignore physical Direct dmg, it has a weak DoT associated, it limits incoming dmg a lot but dodge roll does quite the same and costs 0 ulti, cloak does the same and even better, and sorc pets also do the same.

And that's the good morph

yes. i'd still argue its too high when it affects DoT as well.... but now its only the direct damage? 200 is ridicolous.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElvenVeil wrote: »

... while stamDK has only wings which hard-counter magsorcs and snipe spammers but do nothing aside from that.

which costs magicka and its half as useful as it used to be.

literally, it only blocks 50%.
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

people might play for fun. OMG REALLY
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

Volatile??? what about Volatile????

They reduced radius of proc to 7 meters. So only opponents in melee zone will receive that "reflected" damage.
    xbobx15 wrote: »

Fun while playing class is using CLASS abilities. If your damage consists of dizzies-onslaught-executioner, you can do the same on other classes which have some good class abilities on top of that.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭

absolutly agree, melee spammable, for melee class.
    current stonefists at live and pts is horrible trash because doesn't fit stamdk's nature in ugly ranged form
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on January 29, 2020 10:04PM
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • BadShogun
    BadShogun
    ✭✭✭
    Just give us a stam morph for whip and be done with it.
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was dead before, it'll be dead again. If anything, it makes even less sense now than it did before.
    Now it's not just a stacking mechanic, it's a combination mode-swap thing where it does one thing every 4th cast and something different the other three, the damage is all over the place because of that "standards" for damage they have and it being two different types + having secondary effects on one "mode" and not the other...
    Man, no one, read: NO ONE is going to want to juggle this BS in the middle of combat. Not in PvE, and certainly not in PvP.
    As it stands now, just another dead skill to add to the list.

Here's an idea, use the wild haymaker punch animation and let the DK SLAM THE **** out of their opponent with a stone-covered hand.
    Make it a melee stamina spammable!

Morph 1: Less damage, adds "stagger" mechanic back in.
    This morph is optimized for those that want to use an "Attrition" playstyle heavy with DoTs.
    Max three stacks, 3 second duration, refreshes with each hit. NO STUN, NO STACK REMOVAL.
    (This should go without saying, but if the flavor of the ability is about building stacks on an opponent, then using the skill as designed should never REMOVE them.)

Morph 2: Slightly higher damage, straight spammable. No secondary effects watering down the power budget.
    No stun is needed here, DK already has Fossilize and while it does cost Mag, Stam DKs don't use their mag for much anyway so it's not a big deal.
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was dead before, it'll be dead again. If anything, it makes even less sense now than it did before.
    Now it's not just a stacking mechanic, it's a combination mode-swap thing where it does one thing every 4th cast and something different the other three, the damage is all over the place because of that "standards" for damage they have and it being two different types + having secondary effects on one "mode" and not the other...
    Man, no one, read: NO ONE is going to want to juggle this BS in the middle of combat. Not in PvE, and certainly not in PvP.

Here's an idea, use the wild haymaker punch animation and let the DK SLAM THE **** out of their opponent with a stone-covered hand.

This morph is optimized for those that want to use an "Attrition" playstyle heavy with DoTs.
    Max three stacks, 3 second duration, refreshes with each hit. NO STUN, NO STACK REMOVAL.
    (This should go without saying, but if the flavor of the ability is about building stacks on an opponent, then using the skill as designed should never REMOVE them.)

Morph 2: Slightly higher damage, straight spammable. No secondary effects watering down the power budget.
    No stun is needed here, DK already has Fossilize and while it does cost Mag, Stam DKs don't use their mag for much anyway so it's not a big deal.

What about healer DKs?

Because stone giant is a stam skill, while obsidian shard is (still)a magicka skill and there are some healers that still use it.
    Edited by Xvorg on January 29, 2020 11:56PM

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because stone giant is a stam skill, while obsidian shard is (still)a magicka skill and there are some healers that still use it.

Make Molten Weapons not garbage. Make the already support-focused Igneous Weapons heal, no more awkward need to target something with a stun in order to burst heal an ally. Make Molten Armaments buff more forms of damage, no more awkward fully-charged heavy attack requirement.
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Make Molten Weapons not garbage. Make the already support-focused Igneous Weapons heal, no more awkward need to target something with a stun in order to burst heal an ally. Make Molten Armaments buff more forms of damage, no more awkward fully-charged heavy attack requirement.

I dreamt about molten weapons some years ago, the skill added flame dmg to light and heavy attacks, and one of the morphs even worked as execute...

sadlly it was just a dream...

(DK was such a fun class to play... now is just utterly boooooriiiing)

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    charge-2.gif

That's what we want for the warrior (stamina) dragon knight.

No hand motions without weapons (left hand weapon is visible during animation in the clip), no levitating orbs, no ranged atks no weird and complicated mechanics that buff the group instead of the individual.

Give us that Zos, and move on to some other feature that needs looking at.
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on January 30, 2020 2:23AM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

your idea of fun is playing the broken class amongst other classes?

fn25129-w-2.jpg

I dreamt about molten weapons some years ago, the skill added flame dmg to light and heavy attacks, and one of the morphs even worked as execute...

sadlly it was just a dream...

(DK was such a fun class to play... now is just utterly boooooriiiing)

aaah i'll sleep well tonight.

4+ years ago i was a vamp magDK crushing Cyrodiil with Leap over the keep wall.

i miss those days.
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What about healer DKs?

Eh, that's a fair point, but remember that you can't fix(change) something without upsetting at least someone.
    I'm sure that someone, somewhere, has been able to make use of/build around/learn muscle memory for every janky mechanic/skill that's been in the game, and it's unfortunate when things get changed for that person, but the other 99% of people benefit.
    It's not that I don't care about the people that're upset by changes, it's that a change for the greater good is still a change in the right direction, and the fact is that O-shard is a clunky, unreliable, janky heal. It requires targeting -but not the ally, an enemy- it's a telegraphed projectile so it's dodgeable and unreliable in PvP, it's smart targeted in a radius around the caster and not the point of impact, it's expensive... it's just not a good skill. Usable, maybe, but not good.
    Sometimes you have to prune the bad to make room for something better. Ex. lose the lousy heal and let it be something else, and then say "Hey, MagDK needs a native heal for those that wanna play it support." That kinda thing.
    As a side note, Healing Ward is very strong right now and pretty much any class can effectively support using a combination of that and Combat Prayer, and healers should have a Resto staff anyway. Not that that means DK 'shouldn't have' a healing skill or whatever, just saying.
    charge-2.gif

That's what we want for the warrior (stamina) dragon knight.

No hand motions without weapons (left hand weapon is visible during animation in the clip), no levitating orbs, no ranged atks no weird and complicated mechanics that buff the group instead of the individual.

Give us that Zos, and move on to some other feature that needs looking at.

THIS. That's exactly the kinda motion I had in mind. A spinning dunk, a wild haymaker, a massive punch, that's the kinda kinetic and forceful thing StamDK needs!
    I don't feel quite as strongly about the weapon needing to or needing to not disappear, but I'd love something like this either way.

There's nothing "Fun" about playing with a gimped skill. There's nothing "Fun" about working harder for less return than other classes. There's nothing "fun" about imbalance. If you think playing with a handicap is "fun" then go play that way yourself. Leave half your skill bar empty or run around with no armor or something. The rest of us are busy working towards balance.

Excellent idea. It's a relic of another time, when Heavy Attacks were damage-oriented rather than sustain-oriented. At the very least it should be updated to reflect the current game design and meta, and while they're at it, yeah, some QoL updates to make it not a trash skill would be nice.
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"There's nothing "Fun" about playing with a gimped skill. There's nothing "Fun" about working harder for less return than other classes. There's nothing "fun" about imbalance. If you think playing with a handicap is "fun" then go play that way yourself. Leave half your skill bar empty or run around with no armor or something. The rest of us are busy working towards "

Many casual people don't care. hardcore people that do nothing else in life but play this game 10 hours a day are the ones that dwell over every little thing. Take a step back and realize it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things then you will find more fun and enjoyment in the things you do.

Seems to me, you made this game a job.

• Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "There's nothing "Fun" about playing with a gimped skill. There's nothing "Fun" about working harder for less return than other classes. There's nothing "fun" about imbalance. If you think playing with a handicap is "fun" then go play that way yourself. Leave half your skill bar empty or run around with no armor or something. The rest of us are busy working towards "

Many casual people don't care. hardcore people that do nothing else in life but play this game 10 hours a day are the ones that dwell over every little thing. Take a step back and realize it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things then you will find more fun and enjoyment in the things you do.

Seems to me, you made this game a job.

I play about an hour a night and currently working on my last trial skin and IR. IDK what you think this game takes at end game. A lot of us there still have mains and fond memories of enjoying that class. Just because I run different content doesn't mean I don't have a love for the casual. Tbh endgame players want balance and worth brought to the game. How does that hurt people who aren't aware of these things?
    Edited by Onefrkncrzypope on January 30, 2020 5:07PM
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

• Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really don't see why its so hard. The ability is called Stonefist, it practically makes itself..

Remove the pre-cast stomp thing. Keep the stagger stacking mechanic. Make the ability melee. Keep the same approximate damage.
    Strike 1: Pull your right fist back, stone pulls up from the ground to form around it, you uppercut the enemy and the stone dissipates, your hand returns to normal position.
    Strike 2: Same as strike 1, but with left hand.
    Strike 3: You bring back your right hand, stone forms around your hand in the shape of a large hammer, you swing it down on the enemy, damaging them and causing the AoE portion of the attack ZoS seems to want.

We know this is 100% possible, since necromancer's spammable works in a similar manner. It also makes more sense to have the attack build up to an AoE, rather than being a weird upfront pre-cast that works in a completely different range then the rest of the ability.

Seeing as DKs are supposed to be using Akaviri martial arts, you'd think that the stamina abilities would have some feeling of that. The current stonefist/stone giant does not.

Nobody will care if they leave obsidian shard as it is (which I assume is the reason they're so hardset on making all of the morphs ranged.)
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    I really don't see why its so hard. The ability is called Stonefist, it practically makes itself..

Remove the pre-cast stomp thing. Keep the stagger stacking mechanic. Make the ability melee. Keep the same approximate damage.
    Strike 1: Pull your right fist back, stone pulls up from the ground to form around it, you uppercut the enemy and the stone dissipates, your hand returns to normal position.
    Strike 2: Same as strike 1, but with left hand.
    Strike 3: You bring back your right hand, stone forms around your hand in the shape of a large hammer, you swing it down on the enemy, damaging them and causing the AoE portion of the attack ZoS seems to want.

We know this is 100% possible, since necromancer's spammable works in a similar manner. It also makes more sense to have the attack build up to an AoE, rather than being a weird upfront pre-cast that works in a completely different range then the rest of the ability.

Seeing as DKs are supposed to be using Akaviri martial arts, you'd think that the stamina abilities would have some feeling of that. The current stonefist/stone giant does not.

Nobody will care if they leave obsidian shard as it is (which I assume is the reason they're so hardset on making all of the morphs ranged.)

Its still, even with the stagger buff and minor brutality, a damage loss to comparable spammables.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-