Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cloudrest - Does Z'Maja reappear in a set pattern or is it random?

CrashTest
CrashTest
✭✭✭✭✭
When Z'Maja dives and reappears somewhere else, does it reappear in a certain place or is it random?

I'm learning to tank this and don't know where it'll reappear after it dives, so I'm often caught in the wrong place trying to guess where it'll reappear.

Best Answers

• CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there some kind of indication of where it'll reappear? (AoE, mobs, lights, orbs, etc.)

Or is it just a guessing game every time?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Half of main tanking her is figuring out where she went. XD When she starts her dive animation, I immediately spin the camera left or right while running towards the middle, if I don't see her already nearby. Sometimes her portal can be on the other side of the actual portal in the middle and can be hard to see at the far end of the room.
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the very helpful answers.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half of main tanking her is figuring out where she went. XD When she starts her dive animation, I immediately spin the camera left or right while running towards the middle, if I don't see her already nearby. Sometimes her portal can be on the other side of the actual portal in the middle and can be hard to see at the far end of the room.

The hub snd spoke model. Probably the best tactic in there.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....