Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrondtiid PC NA

• Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you're missing about 6 or 7 more in that count of 12.

Maybe missing about 40 more when you're zerging the map with Fengrush.

But I didn't say anything. o:)
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZRT wrote: »
    Wing wrote: »
    Its getting spicy in here. I like the amount of rumors and talk of alliances in the dark. Really puts me in the rp mood. Unfortunately reality is much more boring.

your statement means all of nothing when your sig is that of a DC zerg guild.

Yes please look out for our massive 10-12 man zerg fighting over twice our numbers on the opposite side of the map from our faction.

don't link a youtube in your sig that has nearly full 24 man raids in it.

zerging is zerging, if you don't like it, don't do it.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • ZRT
    ZRT
    ✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »

Yes, some members of my guild including myself play with fengrush. but in our scheduled guild raids we run 12

Its getting spicy in here. I like the amount of rumors and talk of alliances in the dark. Really puts me in the rp mood. Unfortunately reality is much more boring.

Yes please look out for our massive 10-12 man zerg fighting over twice our numbers on the opposite side of the map from our faction.

You might want to either look again or learn to count. the most my guild has ever ran is 16, and that was many months ago. for the past 6 months we havent ran a group larger than 14 with 12 being a pretty solid average. There are not even 20 people in the guild. Given that we are fighting full factions and other guilds of similar size with our group as far away from our faction as we can, I find the term "zerging" to not really apply there. but you can call it whatever you want. It really doesnt matter to me. Enjoy "soloing" with the other 40 people next to you on the front line.
    AFTERMATH GM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The Rebirth video makes me want to play ESO, but I can't. :( Apparently our cable company and power company are having a stand off and I don't have internet access. :( I feel like holding them hostage until one of them does their job. I haven't had internet access since Dec. 25. Hopeful today that will change, if the cable company tells me one more time they can't connect my cable because of a power line then I might kill someone.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• ZRT
    ZRT
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

The Rebirth video makes me want to play ESO, but I can't. :( Apparently our cable company and power company are having a stand off and I don't have internet access. :( I feel like holding them hostage until one of them does their job. I haven't had internet access since Dec. 25. Hopeful today that will change, if the cable company tells me one more time they can't connect my cable because of a power line then I might kill someone.

That’s unfortunate to hear. Hopefully it is resolved soon, although you are not missing much with the current performance and meta
    AFTERMATH GM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, some members of my guild including myself play with fengrush. but in our scheduled guild raids we run 12

You might want to either look again or learn to count. the most my guild has ever ran is 16, and that was many months ago. for the past 6 months we havent ran a group larger than 14 with 12 being a pretty solid average. There are not even 20 people in the guild. Given that we are fighting full factions and other guilds of similar size with our group as far away from our faction as we can, I find the term "zerging" to not really apply there. but you can call it whatever you want. It really doesnt matter to me. Enjoy "soloing" with the other 40 people next to you on the front line.

Are you counting the other groups and pugs that follow in a massive zergfest? When there is a hammer in game DC forms a massive blob. All factions do that but there is a specific time frame when DC seems to have the hammer and both AD and EP are much lower pop. There is no way to describe this time of imblanace other than one big mess. Dc ussually gets the emp, all 6 scrolls and most of the map. When the pops are even DC is pushed back and their dominance is over. If you run in that hammer group I see it as a pvdoor zerg.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • ZRT
    ZRT
    ✭✭✭

Are you counting the other groups and pugs that follow in a massive zergfest? When there is a hammer in game DC forms a massive blob. All factions do that but there is a specific time frame when DC seems to have the hammer and both AD and EP are much lower pop. There is no way to describe this time of imblanace other than one big mess. Dc ussually gets the emp, all 6 scrolls and most of the map. When the pops are even DC is pushed back and their dominance is over. If you run in that hammer group I see it as a pvdoor zerg.

I was speaking only of our guild raids. During those times we can usually be found at sej, Alesia bridge, or any other spot to find a good fight. The farther away from our faction the better. If you’re talking about feng then yeah a large number of other dc follow him around for sure, but it’s not like he can control that. Feng isn’t even on during our raid times nor a member of our guild raids.
    Edited by ZRT on January 14, 2020 1:53PM
    AFTERMATH GM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was speaking only of our guild raids. During those times we can usually be found at sej, Alesia bridge, or any other spot to find a good fight. The farther away from our faction the better. If you’re talking about feng then yeah a large number of other dc follow him around for sure, but it’s not like he can control that. Feng isn’t even on during our raid times nor a member of our guild raids.

Well good playing there where you have the fights to fight. That is what all coordinated groups should do rather than be sheepishly following the biggest possible stack of other sheeps. I zergsurf but if there is any action that seems to have a good fight I rather go there (yes ap is better too).
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    But I want to get on the twitch stream!!!!!!!!

Seriously tho, Dc can zerg scrolls but unless they defend them. PLEASE STOP TAKING THEM1111111111111
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I want to get on the twitch stream!!!!!!!!

Seriously tho, Dc can zerg scrolls but unless they defend them. PLEASE STOP TAKING THEM1111111111111

Nope. Must *** off the entire rest of the server who apparently PVPs all day while their trikeeps are pushed as well as all night after it's all over to seak revenge. DC must then take the scrolls and place them on their own trikeeps, and log off. I'm sure all intentions are rightcheous.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on January 17, 2020 10:11PM
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    sorta lag free with no groups/group bug. What did you guys think of pvp tonight?
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Crashed six times in 2 hours. The lag was as bad in combat as it was last night in group, or last weekend before things were “fixed.” This weekend was brutal, easily as bad as all the lag of the last 3 months combined.
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag felt only slightly better when hammer wasn't out. When the hammer was out it was amazingly awful, including well away from the hammer.

We learned how many players can't heal themselves.
    Without ball groups and zergs with purgebots, pugs had a chance at defending breaches with siege.
    Oils were OP again.
    Magplar was Queen because of siege.

It felt very old school Cyrodiil. I don't think I'd want to keep no groups in Cyro overall, but it does make me think that reducing group size would be beneficial to creating a more fun environment.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the fun fights everyone! It's been a mess, but also a ton of fun. Gotta love Mayhem!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO ZERG OR GO CRY !
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Tether with a phone...
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

Tether with a phone...

Are you BSing? Because at this point I would try. I even thought about going with Direct TV for home internet but I've always used Spectrum Cable company. I looked at AT&T but the best package they had in my area was going to be 50 Mbps, and the service I've always used was between 100 to 400 Mbps.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 10, 2020 1:30PM

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tether with a phone...

Are you BSing? Because at this point I would try. I even thought about going with Direct TV for home internet but I've always used Spectrum Cable company. I looked at AT&T but the best package they had in my area was going to be 50 Mbps, and the service I've always used was between 100 to 400 Mbps.

Directv is ATT; no?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Directv is ATT; no?

I guess they are, thought they were different companies. So my only option is to hold 1 person from the electric company and 1 person from the cable company hostage until they fix my issue.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 10, 2020 2:29PM

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily They might be the same company but they are not the same thing. At least not in my area. Direct TV is satellite and att is through the phone lines like old school dial up. That's why att speeds are low. Direct TV would not be a bad option however bad weather can effect the signal. So satellite is probably not a great option for Florida 😬. Sounds like your best option is to just move.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on February 10, 2020 3:10PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @vamp_emily They might be the same company but they are not the same thing. At least not in my area. Direct TV is satellite and att is through the phone lines like old school dial up. That's why att speeds are low. Direct TV would not be a bad option however bad weather can effect the signal. So satellite is probably not a great option for Florida 😬. Sounds like your best option is to just move.

I can't move :) we just bought the house. I'm like the only person in our area that does not have cable. The problem is that a storm came through and did a little damage to our neighbors electric wire. All it needs it tightened or re-located to the other side of the pole. The engineer sees what needs to be done but the people who actually do the job just come out and then leave. I've kind of gave up hope, and if i sound frustrated. I am.

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily that sucks, sorry you are going through that ☹️
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Tether with a phone...

Cellphone companies are offering internet through hotspots as well. See if you can get it in your area. Most offer plans at price similar to phone plan, except its data-only and no deprioritization. The only downside is if you live far from tower or provider has a terrible signal.

For me, I use my phone for the game and where I live ATT, T-mobile, and Sprint all have good tethering. Not sure about Verizon or their prepaid with unlimited tethering (Visible is Verizon's prepaid arm @ 40 dollars monthly with unlimited hotspot and no cap right now I believe) since my phone is not allowed on their network because it has three sim slots.

For me cellphone has worked far better than landline for each cell provider I have tried. However I patch on landline for huge patches, though that may even be eliminated soon when I get a second sim for data-only.

EDIT: forgot to mention to also check for deals on these services since they usually do have them
    Edited by Kadoin on February 10, 2020 3:52PM
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily do not use satellite. I tried it a few yrs back when it was our only option, it's awful. Rain, snow, clouds, sun reflecting on the dish, all have affected the signal in my experience.

They give you a minimal amount of data, then throttle you when you go over, unless you pay for each additional gb. This was through direct tv about 4yrs ago.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ya my plan is to use Cable Internet. The cable guy was supposed to show up last night but apparently he knew he was in danger if he didn't connect my cable.

I called the FPL engineer again a few days ago, and he said the guys fixed the issue and closed the ticket. I have no clue what they think they fixed because the two cables are still touching and I am 99% sure the cable guy might die when he tells me he can't connect my internet.

Maybe one day I will be able to play again.

Around 50 days no ESO, the longest I've never played ESO.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 13, 2020 3:47PM

• Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another well-deserved last place for DC.

Maybe if you stopped constantly zerging down the entire map during the day and stealing everyone's scrolls, you wouldn't be focused so hard in the evening by EP and AD wanting payback. It is good to see that the disgusting behaviour from Fengrush and Homicide Inc backfired so horribly. Targeting a faction to make them quit just made them stronger, and it made DC the trash zergling laughingstock faction.

To all of you DC mains, I am sorry your faction got ruined.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if you stopped constantly zerging down the entire map during the day and stealing everyone's scrolls....

What kind of DC strategy would be approved by AD and EP?
    ...you wouldn't be focused so hard in the evening by EP and AD wanting payback...

So DC playing the map as a faction and taking scrolls is bad, but EP and AD working together to do the same thing is good?

Well ok then.

Please let me know what DC strategy would be approved, thanks.
    Edited by AlanTheDragonLord on February 14, 2020 10:42PM
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

Fight with honor and quit holding a grudge against AD, stop trying to make them as miserable as possible so they'll quit the game. Stop constantly PvDooring empty keeps like Brindle and Dragonclaw before moving on Black Boot and Kingscrest as your two major zerg guilds can't fight actual players and instead have to fight NPC's. Stop zerging down solo players with 20-60 people.

It's not hard. PvP instead of PvD.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fight with honor and quit holding a grudge against AD, stop trying to make them as miserable as possible so they'll quit the game. Stop constantly PvDooring empty keeps like Brindle and Dragonclaw before moving on Black Boot and Kingscrest as your two major zerg guilds can't fight actual players and instead have to fight NPC's. Stop zerging down solo players with 20-60 people.

It's not hard. PvP instead of PvD.

To be fair, dragonclaw is a home keep...