The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrondtiid PC NA

• Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC has some good organized groups this campaign and had a very good chance to fight for the campaign win.. Unfortunately, there are some leaders with some kind of vendetta against AD. So DC focused way to much on AD early in the campaign and made a bunch of stupid mistakes.
    EP will win this campaign. So now the only battle as far as the campaign goes is for 2nd. At this point DC and AD should be pushing each other while defending against EP.
    Maybe next campaign we will have a three way battle for the win. People say they don't care about the campaign win but get close to the end of a campaign with a chance to win it and you will see people singing a different tune.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I see that DC has going for it is Fengrush.

I don't know if Fengrush has a cult like following but it really is strange. DC will have a poplock and can't take more than the tri-keeps. Fengrush logs in and DC takes the entire map/scrolls.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I don't know if Fengrush has a cult like following but it really is strange. DC will have a poplock and can't take more than the tri-keeps. Fengrush logs in and DC takes the entire map/scrolls.

Well yea, but he usually plays in the day and takes a pop locked faction down to gate camp med/low pop AD. When primetime comes and the pop evens out he more often than not bails
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭

its pretty easy to get people to join cyro and follow when ur the biggest twitch streamer for eso
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feng plays the role of our faction war leader. A figurehead to rally behind a focal point that concentrates the faction while forcing our enemies to consider what would happen if he is left unchallenged.

Also he can use the hammer to its fullest potential unlike the majority that are simply unworthy to wield such a mighty weapon.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on January 7, 2020 3:28PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »

Well yea, but he usually plays in the day and takes a pop locked faction down to gate camp med/low pop AD. When primetime comes and the pop evens out he more often than not bails

I don't think he bails because the pop evens out, I think he logs off because it starts getting much laggier about then.
    Edited by NBrookus on January 7, 2020 4:47PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily I'd say that is a large bunch of bananas being defiled by a DC. Lol

Seriously tho, when I'm taking about the groups who just want a good fight, im talking about the small groups and ball groups that just farm ap all the time and never intentionally contribute to the campaign. All factions have these groups and I think that they are there reason pvp suffers. Yes performance bla bla bla but if you look at the lowbie camp, that has no performance issues, it is because of this same type of players that even the lowbie camp is dead. I propose that it is the community that has hurt pvp more than the performance issues.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on January 7, 2020 9:11PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Seriously tho, when I'm taking about the groups who just want a good fight, im talking about the small groups and ball groups that just farm ap all the time and never intentionally contribute to the campaign. All factions have these groups and I think that they are there reason pvp suffers. Yes performance bla bla bla but if you look at the lowbie camp, that has no performance issues, it is because of this same type of players that even the lowbie camp is dead. I propose that it is the community that has hurt pvp more than the performance issues.

Generally the people capping the whole map aren't "ap farming ball groups" they are zerg groups who know no better ways of making AP than capping empty keeps for ticks or "faction players" who care about the campaign score so much they don't actually want to pvp just kill the campaign whilst owning all the keeps.

All playstyles are valid, its on ZOS to make changes if they care about the health of pvp, however if there were more true old school ball groups who didn't just faction stack 90% of their fights there would be a lot more diverse fights on the map and imo healthier pvp.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not talking about zerging the whole map to death and taking all the keeps. The groups I'm talking about would never put in that much effort.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on January 8, 2020 1:41PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time pvping around 12:00PM EST - 4:00 PM EST and never realized how bad Kaal can be around those hours. Jeez.

2 Bar EP/AD and poplocked DC, and a certain DC streamer leaving nothing for AD at the time of posting lol.

Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

As someone who runs in a ball group frequently, the ones who play to the map generally do real damage, but yes, the ones who sit in a resource tower farming AP for an hour are useless.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikazaru wrote: »
    First time pvping around 12:00PM EST - 4:00 PM EST and never realized how bad Kaal can be around those hours. Jeez.

2 Bar EP/AD and poplocked DC, and a certain DC streamer leaving nothing for AD at the time of posting lol.

im a fan of Fengrush as an AD player, its nice to watch a very competent player (like watching sports)

but as AD I do get a bit annoyed sometimes, I was on helping AD get our home tri keeps back and trying to stop gates opening and he brought his squad south to try and keep us gated (actually said in chat he didn't want AD getting fare back)

at this exact time EP was emping behind him, and DC had none of their home keeps, the last keep on the ring was blue, but it was Roe, EP held this for quite sometime before AND after they came south.

so some of the "hey were just looking for fights bro!" when your at a low pop factions home keeps that's also down a scroll and EP is emping behind you and pushing your own tri keeps.

then im sure once EP got emp he would complain about EP being on defense with scroll buffs and emp, smh.

I love the guy, watched him since beta back when stam sorc was just NOT a thing.

but seeing him turn from the solo player into the zerg that gates the low pop faction constantly? man it sucks. I still enjoy it, but sometimes his complaints just fall on def ears now.

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

im a fan of Fengrush as an AD player, its nice to watch a very competent player (like watching sports)

but as AD I do get a bit annoyed sometimes, I was on helping AD get our home tri keeps back and trying to stop gates opening and he brought his squad south to try and keep us gated (actually said in chat he didn't want AD getting fare back)

at this exact time EP was emping behind him, and DC had none of their home keeps, the last keep on the ring was blue, but it was Roe, EP held this for quite sometime before AND after they came south.

so some of the "hey were just looking for fights bro!" when your at a low pop factions home keeps that's also down a scroll and EP is emping behind you and pushing your own tri keeps.

then im sure once EP got emp he would complain about EP being on defense with scroll buffs and emp, smh.

I love the guy, watched him since beta back when stam sorc was just NOT a thing.

but seeing him turn from the solo player into the zerg that gates the low pop faction constantly? man it sucks. I still enjoy it, but sometimes his complaints just fall on def ears now.

Like I said. There are some leaders on DC right now that have some kind of vendetta against AD. Hopefully that changes next campaign. I have been in some campaigns were all 3 factions are fighting for the win. It is far more fun and becomes more intense close to the end of the campaign when all 3 have a chance for the campaign win.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can for the most part tolerate good old Feng, I get why does the things he does usually. Gate camping is pretty low though, but I heard that happened because he was paid to do it by someone whom we all should be blacklisting if I am being honest. Could be just a false rumor, but I could see the person doing it.

The vendetta against AD, I am aware of, and that won't be going away. I don't want to make that situation any worse, but the dude isn't right, so he'll probably take anything that is said as some sort of a new reason to be an awful excuse for a human being. To be clear, this one isn't about Feng or people one would typically consider his people.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw it seems to be working out great for them.

last place, again.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw it seems to be working out great for them.

last place, again.

Dc are predictable. They stack when the odds are favouring them and they stack when the odds are against them. I don´t wonder how they end up at the bottom time after time. Bad behaviour, bad results.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imagine having a vendetta against people playing a video game
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Imagine having a vendetta against people playing a video game

people, especially people with lots of disposable income (who usually have never really worked for that income) are MORE then willing to throw money around to those who need it to prove a point or slight someone or whatever reason.

I recall at one point being offered a couple hundred $ irl just to show up in a game and make a person look like the had a large group with them, there was no kind of fight and it was more a RP thing that they wanted a large group with them, like a merc group or an army. at first I took the money, because what do I care right? but after further consideration I didn't like the idea of being bought for whatever reason, so I returned the money and never spoke to the person again.

it was a dumb little thing in a game (not ESO btw) but yeah it totally happens.
    Edited by Wing on January 11, 2020 1:15PM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also would like to point out:

the biggest trash zerg guilds (Homicide and Apes of the Pact) are DC and EP

that means AD is finally not a trash zerg faction!

we did it boys, we dit it.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AD trash zerg logs on at 4am to flip an empty campaign.
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Kagukan wrote: »

Like I said. There are some leaders on DC right now that have some kind of vendetta against AD. Hopefully that changes next campaign. I have been in some campaigns were all 3 factions are fighting for the win. It is far more fun and becomes more intense close to the end of the campaign when all 3 have a chance for the campaign win.

I completely agree that each faction should show their faction loyalty--build strong guilds and small groups and vet players put more time in mentoring and training newer players. AD has always been the weakest in these areas, but, we are rebuilding. If all 3 faction work to care of their own and all3 factions gain equivalent strengths, pop, and their individual players get good at survival and 1v1, then all our PvP AvA encounters become competition between equals. That is REAL sportmanship!
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. I didn't realize I was playing a high school drama game until now.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’re not in first you’re in last. I don’t know what you salty bananas are going on about but it’s a weird flex saying you “won” something. Bragging about 2v1ing DC because you got a personal gripe with another player is both sad and childish.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on January 12, 2020 9:33PM
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭

its pretty easy to get people to join cyro and follow when ur the biggest twitch streamer for eso

Plenty of dedicated DC & EP streamers for years now. New players come inland see that and want to be on a winning side, especially just starting out.

AD NEEDS MORE TWITCH STREAMERS! :)

“The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • ZRT
    ZRT
    ✭✭✭
    Its getting spicy in here. I like the amount of rumors and talk of alliances in the dark. Really puts me in the rp mood. Unfortunately reality is much more boring.
    AFTERMATH GM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From what I have experienced, Fengrush does good. It does suck when his group is on a scroll run because I'm one of the idiots that tries to defend our keeps and most the time only 5 DC will be there defending against who know how many enemy.

I don't think I've ever seen Feng gate camp. I've seen his team go get scrolls and then move over to the other side of the map and get the other scrolls. Holding on to Fare is nothing more than allowing the gates to open or stay open. However, I don't really know what happens after all the scrolls are taken.

I will say this, AD does deserve to be punished for many war crimes ( unspoken rules of the game ). I don't know how many times they take ash or one of our tri keeps when they don't have Allessia and EP has Emp. AD can not be cleared of an conspiracy because it seems like they really do help EP. Most cases when your on the enemy side asking yourself, "Why is DC doing this" then there might be a very logical reason why, or they are just sick of your alliance making the wrong decisions.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZRT wrote: »
    Its getting spicy in here. I like the amount of rumors and talk of alliances in the dark. Really puts me in the rp mood. Unfortunately reality is much more boring.

your statement means all of nothing when your sig is that of a DC zerg guild.

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by AlanTheDragonLord on January 13, 2020 10:22PM
  • srnm
    srnm
    ✭✭✭
    Factions are broken.

Look at the score distance between 1st and 2nd place on Kaalg.

AD/DC have a thing going this campaign.
    But it is a battle of what happens across the underpopulated timeslots:
    NA daytime is all DC pushing underpop AD.
    Oceanic prime is mostly AD - except on the couple of days oceanic DC log in
    During NA school breaks there are more EP playing their late night - but all that does is push EP further into the lead with pop coverage across all time slots.

zos only knows if poplock helped or hurt faction balance
    Perhaps the decline in active players across all factions has exaggerated the contribution of the hardcore/fulltime players...

Edited by srnm on January 13, 2020 9:06PM
  • ZRT
    ZRT
    ✭✭✭
    ZRT wrote: »

your statement means all of nothing when your sig is that of a DC zerg guild.

Yes please look out for our massive 10-12 man zerg fighting over twice our numbers on the opposite side of the map from our faction.
    AFTERMATH GM