The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Scammer on the LOOSE ! Ticket multiple days on waiting for agent status.

karolkark
karolkark
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I got scammed 2020_01_02 around 22:17 (GMT+2).
And sent a ticket right after the scam happen,next day i updated the ticket.
Ticket still has "waiting on agent" status after 3 days(2 work days).

I know that the fact that i got scammed is partly my fault, but i have been told many times that ZoS looks at scams very seriously.
Since i still havent gotten any reply (except automated), and have no idea if scammer is running free and scamming other players,I wanted to ask someone from your support team to take a look at my ticket: 200102-002707

Moreover it would also be greatly appreciate if it would be possible for me to get my gold back.
Edited by karolkark on January 7, 2020 10:16PM

Best Answer

• Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    How does the public feel about sharing names of scammers? (Along with evidence like screenshots, etc)
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spearpoint wrote: »
    How does the public feel about sharing names of scammers? (Along with evidence like screenshots, etc)

Doesn't matter, because ZOS will remove,it for naming and shaming. Just report the evidence to ZOS, and then accept that they aren't going to tell you anything about the result because player privacy is important.
  • radeoosh
    radeoosh
    Soul Shriven
    I am waiting since 19th December and have the same status as you do...
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do NOT share the names of the scammers, but DO share the ticket-number so the devs can see and investigate :)

Naming and shaming will get you in trouble instead of them.
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is irrelevant as Zos does not permit naming and shaming. Very good policy since it is to easy to falsely accuse someone of doing something and SS are poor evidence since they can easily be photoshoped.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got scammed last year, got a lot of auto messages, answer all of them, ZoS didn't do absolutely nothing
    Edited by yRaven on January 13, 2020 11:57PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    I to have two open tickets for scamming totaling 150k gold since mid December and all I get are auto responses. Still waiting to share screenshots or get reimbursed.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭

Share names agaisnt to tos