Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD - Is Best PC EU

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kel wrote: »
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    AD best PC EU ?

generally superior numbers, yes.

early hours pvp door map capping every night to 'win' campaigns by ridiculous margins, yes.

most lag caused by having the most 'ball groups', definitely.

If AD thinks that makes them 'best' then good for them :)

Must be an AD thing, regardless of platform.

AD on PS4 NA is the same. They roll 50+ in multiple groups everywhere they go. Taking one of the small outposts...we need 50. Taking Cropsford ...better roll with 50. See that single player...50.

The worst was on new years eve. Logged in to collect my crafting mail (my guy happened to be in Cyrodiil) before returning to the party, and lo and behold, AD was storming the map. A full 3 bars to EP and DC's one. Two bars in IC.
    It's almost as if the AD guild leaders told players if they didn't show up or wanted to hang with friends, they would be guild kicked. The sweatiness was cringey.

I also see AD players complaining about performance. Incredible to me since they roll in these 25 man AoE ball groups or feel the need to take 50 other players with them everywhere they go, causing massive lag and disconnection issues.
    They are definitely "the best" at that.

This sounds like the regular faction stacks. Which every faction does when they get momentum/enough players going towards one objective.

Don't seem like a 'AD thing' as I see every faction do this, every primetime.

I've played on all factions and they're all the same when it comes to factionstacks.
    EU | PC
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    AD best PC EU ?

early hours pvp door map capping every night to 'win' campaigns by ridiculous margins, yes.

AD on PS4 NA is the same. They roll 50+ in multiple groups everywhere they go. Taking one of the small outposts...we need 50. Taking Cropsford ...better roll with 50. See that single player...50.

The worst was on new years eve. Logged in to collect my crafting mail (my guy happened to be in Cyrodiil) before returning to the party, and lo and behold, AD was storming the map. A full 3 bars to EP and DC's one. Two bars in IC.
    It's almost as if the AD guild leaders told players if they didn't show up or wanted to hang with friends, they would be guild kicked. The sweatiness was cringey.

I also see AD players complaining about performance. Incredible to me since they roll in these 25 man AoE ball groups or feel the need to take 50 other players with them everywhere they go, causing massive lag and disconnection issues.

This sounds like the regular faction stacks. Which every faction does when they get momentum/enough players going towards one objective.

I've played on all factions and they're all the same when it comes to factionstacks.

Completely untrue, it's only my faction that doesn't do this, also both the other factions team up on my faction.

Totally unfair.
  • Qagh
    Qagh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD with emp and volendrung on Kaal/EU/PC:

zrZsX5s.jpg
    Edited by Qagh on January 7, 2020 7:48AM
    CP 2400+ - PC/EU - PvP: Gray Host
    Qagh - StamDK - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Qagho - MagSorc - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghi - Stamblade - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Pelzgesicht - Magcro - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghoo - Magplar - Khajiit - DC
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qagh wrote: »
    AD with emp and volendrung on Kaal/EU/PC:

zrZsX5s.jpg

All the time! Always Dumb fight empty forts and take scrolls from NPC's - must be great to win fight vs NPC's and doors!

also their 50% time afk emp is great! when emp gets out - only for ganking 6 or more solo players... ! AWESOME ENDGAME EXPERIECNCE !

taking rehab from this! maybe back for skyrim!

was thinking about getting to this meri... guild that do Player VS Doors all the time ... and take nicknames of this loosers... but its pointless coz cant even post it on forum due to rules...

srsly poor endgame
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD best PC EU ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS L2R^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ARE YOU SERIOUS? its about logging in when in EU servers WHEN NO1 is playing in cyrodiil and take scrolls from empty forts! they re rats and cancer of pvp! its EU ! not NA

and yes : tell now how harder we should try to fight vs same amount of enemies later ... but they have afking EMP and 5-6 scrolls buff! G.G
    Edited by Curious_Death on January 7, 2020 12:32PM
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD best PC EU ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS L2R^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ARE YOU SERIOUS? its about logging in when in EU servers WHEN NO1 is playing in cyrodiil and take scrolls from empty forts! they re rats and cancer of pvp! its EU ! not NA

and yes : tell now how harder we should try to fight vs same amount of enemies later ... but they have afking EMP and 5-6 scrolls buff! G.G

All factions do this, not only AD. The previous months when I've been logging in to feed the horses (5:45 - 6:00 am CET, before I leave for work) the map was either painted red or blue (Kaal PC EU). These campaigns were also won by smurfs or pact by a 15-20k point margin over AD.

Nevertheless I agree with you that capping the map might not be best or fairest for PvP, campaigns have been won by this tactic for ages. Unfortunately ZOS doesn't spend much resources on PvP, so I think a solution for this problem will be an utopia.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »
    TheFM wrote: »
    mocap wrote: »
    AD 17k point ahead currently. No way EP and DC can catch this for 12 days left. Well, it is fair cuz previous 30 day campaign was total disaster for AD.

If you are talking no cp, we won last campaign, even with the dual nightcap from ep and dc, and with the 30 - 40 man nightcaps done by dc this camp, we still winning . This campaign I have even seen some dc come over to ad because they were tired of dc flip flopping between ep and dc instead of actually playing the game for the faction.

I have also noticed this.
    Now we have night-defenders.
    AD never has night cappers or defenders.
    But this campaign, for some reason I dont find the 3 base castles blue in the morning (most days)
    :o

Youre welcome, lol. You can thank the corona virus when it comes to me. xD .