The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player account permabanned

Chrysawis
Chrysawis
I haven't played in a couple years and came back to play the new expansion with a friend. I logged in to find my account banned with no explanation. I submitted a ticket and would very much be happy with a response in maybe getting my account unbanned. Thank you!

Ticket Reference #:200104-004016

@ZOS_BillE I have heard that you were one that could maybe help me. If so thank you, if not sorry for the trouble!
  • deadwinston
    deadwinston
    ✭✭✭
    Chrysawis wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket and would very much be happy with a response in maybe getting my account unbanned.

Don't expect it to be a short process, @Chrysawis

It took me 30 days to get access to my account again, and it all started because they double charged my credit card. There was one point support took 7 days to reply to me and another time they took 12 days to respond.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/504895/getting-frustrated-with-support-response-delay
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Chrysawis

I've sent you a PM regarding your ticket #200104-004016.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Chrysawis
    Chrysawis
    Update: Received an email explaining why I got banned. It was because my account was compromised. January 5 was the last I have heard from my ticket after I gave them the required info to get my account back hopefully.

If anyone sees this and knows how to speed up the reply back I would love to hear from you. Bought Elsweyr Saturday and still haven't been able to play it :(
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They close tickets after 48 hours I believe. Tag @ZOS_BillE again so he can direct you further and sort something out :smile:
  • Chrysawis
    Chrysawis
    I tweeted at the support and they said they still have the ticket and will get to it when it comes up in queue.

Hopefully that is soon :/

• Chrysawis
    Chrysawis
    Update: After tweeting again to the support Twitter I got a response email. They asked for more info and after that I got 2 quick replies and I am good to go. Only took almost a week ;)

Thanks again to ZOS_BillE and everyone else for their help or suggestion. Hope everyone else waiting gets quick replies!