Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upgrade from standard Elsweyr to collector's edition?

Dahveed
Dahveed
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a way to simply upgrade my Standard Elsweyr chapter to the collector's edition?

I just want the mount, emotes and such, but I don't want to pay another 60-70 dollars for it all again.

Thanks!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the next chapter is released later this year there will be an Elseweyr collectors bundle in the crown store, like there is for Morrowind and Summerset. So if you're willing to wait you can just buy that.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Dahveed
    Dahveed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Danikat.
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi you can make a ticket to support and ask to buy the upgrade with crowns i did it they respond fast or in some days tell you how much it is and if you accept they take the crowns and give you the upgrade
  • Dahveed
    Dahveed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice Maxx, I'll try that!
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think i have to pay 2500 crowns for the upgrade