Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login and Crown issues

LBW
LBW
Any suggestions welcome!
Firstly I have an ESO issue. I've been an ESO member for about 4 months (maybe longer I don't remember for sure), I noticed this month that I didn't receive my ESO monthly Crowns, it's quite possible (perhaps likely) that I have never received any. What do I do about this?
So I went to the support page https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/utils/login?p_next_page=incident to try to open a ticket on this issue but I can't Login. I entered my correct account name and password on that page, clicked Login but nothing happens, no messages, no nothing, I've tried many times but it does nothing so I can't get past that page so I can't open a ticket.
  • LBW
    LBW
    Ahhh, finally! The Login button seems to be a browser issue, I was trying with Chrome and the button does not work in that however it does work in Microsoft Edge.
    So far though still can't raise a ticket, I get as far as select sub-category but nothing even remotely matches and there's no "Other issue". Not sure what to do.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick one closest to your issue, @LBW ... the category doesn’t have to be perfectly aligned.

Make sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LBW

If you continue to have issues logging in to open a ticket you can open one by following the link below.

What should I do if I can't log into the ESO support portal?

As suggested above you can then post the ticket number here in the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LBW
    LBW
    Thanks all. I have now managed to open a ticket under a quite unrelated category (but there was nothing closer). So far I've had an automated reply which was meaningless (I guess because of the unrelated category).
  • deadwinston
    deadwinston
    ✭✭✭
    @LBW - Are you paying for ESO Plus monthly? If you bought it in a bundle, 6 months, year, etc., those crowns all immediately go into your account. They don't unlock every month.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LBW

Could you post your ticket number in this thread?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post