Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need some loincloth costumes or motifs
    Vivec_ESO_(1).png
    600px-ON-npc-Almalexia.jpg
    Edited by Aztrias on December 24, 2019 10:14PM
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raltin wrote: »
    Okay... we've got scamps, we've got daedrats, we've got fiendroth, and now watchers... Something that's bugged me forever, with how we have scamp pets, is how we've never had Clannfear pets... If you make them full-sized like the summoner ability pets, they wouldn't be any much larger than some dog pets or the guar pets... There's also plenty of unique models already in-game to choose from for clannfear, so we have variety already available.

640?cb=20131205165624

It's probably to not get people confused with pet sorcerors. If they made pet clannfears they'd probably need to look very visibly different to the sorcerors familiar.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    Raltin wrote: »
    Okay... we've got scamps, we've got daedrats, we've got fiendroth, and now watchers... Something that's bugged me forever, with how we have scamp pets, is how we've never had Clannfear pets... If you make them full-sized like the summoner ability pets, they wouldn't be any much larger than some dog pets or the guar pets... There's also plenty of unique models already in-game to choose from for clannfear, so we have variety already available.

640?cb=20131205165624

It's probably to not get people confused with pet sorcerors. If they made pet clannfears they'd probably need to look very visibly different to the sorcerors familiar.

They could just change the color slightly, seeing as how we have 5 different scamp pets.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Shaloknir
    Shaloknir
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Any idea or plan to introduce Buoyant Armiger motif to the crown store or crates? I have been opening chests in Vvardenfell and had no luck with motif chapters. I would be happy to pay crowns for the motif. I like the morrowind themes a lot and Buoyant Armiger style looks badass! I hope you add it to the crown store. If there is some idea when I would be interested. Thanks in advance.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaloknir wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Any idea or plan to introduce Buoyant Armiger motif to the crown store or crates? I have been opening chests in Vvardenfell and had no luck with motif chapters. I would be happy to pay crowns for the motif. I like the morrowind themes a lot and Buoyant Armiger style looks badass! I hope you add it to the crown store. If there is some idea when I would be interested. Thanks in advance.

@Shaloknir That motif is in the Reapers Harvest crown crates
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Shaloknir
    Shaloknir
    ✭✭✭
    Shaloknir wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

@Shaloknir That motif is in the Reapers Harvest crown crates

Thanks for the info @Nord_Raseri

I googled the crates. They did appear in november. Thats awful far away. Im hoping to acquire the motif a little bit sooner :-)
  • solidstate77ub17_ESO
    I'd like a functional Stablemaster assistant to place in my home.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know not everyone was a fan, but I'd like to see the Wavy Triple Braided Updo available again. It's worn by a lot of new NPCs in Elsweyr...

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midyear mayhem. I dont care if it runs like a pregnant yak. I just need the dye stamps
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Camore‘s circlet
    image0.jpg
    Edited by killed_Persephone on December 31, 2019 11:54PM
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • Hopfm
    Hopfm
    ✭✭
    Its a new Year, anything is possible. Maybe even release Valkyn Skoria Arms Pack, its already been datamined nearly a Year ago.

Pleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeeeee!!! Why return Iceheart? Give me Lava not old Ice from last year! Dew it! :#
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    before we move on from Elsweyr, I really would like the female khajiit costumes that NPCs have been wearing in game since Summerset. They aren't in the January showcase and now with us going into winter and the new content likely being Skyrim related, I'm afraid the khajiit costumes will never come around or be forgotten or something
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    Need some loincloth costumes or motifs
    Vivec_ESO_(1).png
    600px-ON-npc-Almalexia.jpg

I second this motion.
    g0nrC3W.png
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • doobat
    doobat
    ✭✭
    Futerko wrote: »
    still waiting for bat pet :'(
    qfNSGjI.jpg

ooohh, seconded so hard!

this has probably been mentioned before, but, since there's cows in the game, how about cow mounts? :)
    PC NA & PC EU
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better adventurer and pirate outfits

1cd852f9-4c0b-46f6-b59c-c3da2cc6dc37.jpg
    Valerie01.png
    Pirate01.png
    bdd86a9dfd73b2c5c2fe24cd53d36d2e.jpg
    PlancheA_369586.jpg
    Proper_Defenses_4.png
    62c605d7efa1d37a690f6d9f01988971.jpg

There are some outfits that come close but I want more details like more jewlery, ornament, bandanas, sashes etc.
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    PlancheA_369586.jpg

Kriss de Valnor! I see you're a man of culture.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

7. Blackfeather Court banker and merchant. They must be sassy. I will only ever buy a banker or merchant under this very strict condition

That would be awesome😂
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - ability to use any race voice set.

- Convert racial abilities to other race (can be called ‘adopted by “Race”’, for a lore like reason)

This would certianly make race “cosmetic” as many people in the forums have pushed for.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As new life has come to an end, I remain in love with the costume a few of the NPCs wear:
    latest?cb=20161225171341
    450?cb=20170104190741

Also, like others I'm still waiting for the Elsweyr NPC looks as well, specifically this one:
    Narama-ko.png
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Zenimax,

Let me talk to you about horses!

This is your annual reminder that I'm still waiting on some LARGE horse models. : ) I want giant destriers that are taller in relationship with the player character than the usual model (more like the size of the camel would be good), who have giant hooves the size of dinner platters. I want them so large the character's feet don't even clear their bellies!

Crys_Maribeth.jpgpoe01_1491346c.jpg4a9c30d36da594d5ac097ca677ebcef2.jpg

My dream mounts:
    • A giant black horse with simple, dark tack and feathered hooves. Just a giant, dark, plodding honker of a horse.
    • A nightmare destrier of the same kind of make. Some would consider it redundant, maybe, with the existence of the nightmare courser, but for me it'd be a welcome remix of my first beloved mount. The nightmare mounts that have come out since the nightmare courser are of a much updated quality (better models, better tack, higher resolution textures, more particle and sound effects, mounting animation).
    • Something SPOOKY of this same make. A skeletal steed, perhaps, or something with some dark armor that evokes the same kind of feeling. A caparison of dark, tattered cloth, lots of little buckles and fobs, a skeletal looking mask and glowing eyes. Something you could imagine making lots of unsettling rattling, swishing, and breathing sounds.

78b52f16a8c8cd375e1c03a24a3faff71424733426.jpg
    4d152d988091bd384f3aba08f48382ca1424733611.jpg
    726917837b12113e3ed8877e77075a911430321154.jpg

Back when I played Neverwinter, I used to have this absolute monster, and I'm still waiting on a horse to rival it in sheer size and spookiness. In idle it'd puff steam from everywhere and make these cold sounding little breathing sounds. I loved the thing. I'm not telling you to make that, but I'd adore you if you made something like that.

Consider the uses for a large horse model going forward. You could make all kinds of very knightly looking horses that would please the tanks out there, or some big, fluffy friendly looking horses that I'm sure people would love.

While I'm talking about the horses, I love the new models, but I really miss when their manes had some animation. They look very strange plastered stiffly to the sides of their necks. It takes away from the whole feeling.

Anyway, I'm still here, and I still love giant horses and spooky stuff.

Hopefully this would become reality, but im not counting on it.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any or all of the following;

-The nord statues from cyridill keeps
    -Weapons and weapon racks for houses
    -Armor mannequins for houses/display
    -Npcs/alts for in home
    -battle blood skin over all armor and skins. Like fresh out of skyrim combat
    -viking ships
    -mini games in bars and pubs for betting in game gold

Ok maybe this is turning into just a straight wishlist.

Also excite for the moon grave fane chest piece, hoping the collar piece is dyable!! And any future fur type armors!

This is a pretty awesome wishlist. Especially the NPC/Alts for housing. Ive been asking for a marriage system similar to TES V:Skyrim. To have them as Npc in your home would be great for the RPG experience
  • Nicalas
    Nicalas
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a return of past Arms Packs. Such as Molag Kena, Troll King, etc.. I hoped Kena would return the year following its release but was disappointed it was never made available again.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Elder Personality
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    How about a pirates hat, or even a full costume or Motif of it
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • JoStoic
    JoStoic
    ✭✭
    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/okRb7RB

I'm not wrong.

And, I want to second getting those outfits. I know most were supposed to he exclusive, but your people who have exclusive items, ask them.if they really care..they probably don't. Or at least make a different version of the outfit that looks similar but is missing a few details, because people want the outfit, that means they will pay.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get bee hive furnishings with some bees flying around it
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wooden log-orc bed in single and double <3
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get bee hive furnishings with some bees flying around it

This would be cool. I suggest the ability to activate and turn off the flying bees so people who are a bit creeped out by bees and flying insects can still have the hive too but not be frightened. Although maybe they wouldn't want a hive at all? I personally don't have much preference, I like bees and maybe it's a rubbish idea but just suggesting it.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    doobat wrote: »
    Futerko wrote: »
    still waiting for bat pet :'(
    qfNSGjI.jpg

ooohh, seconded so hard!

this has probably been mentioned before, but, since there's cows in the game, how about cow mounts? :)

It's going to be awarded to everybody when enough people watch twitch stream next week.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57509
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More hairstyles please, especially for females. I want my Dark Elf to look as elegant and fabulous as a Princess ☺️
    I want Long curly hair, and some viking inspired ones.

Also more head tattoos, not in face but around the rest of the head