The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blue screens continue after maintenance.

EddieRavendark
PS4 EU server. Using PS4 pro console, 75mb/s download and 19mb/s upload solid connection.

8 blue screens in 4 hours. 1 in PvE and 7 in PvP. I have noticed no improvement at all since the maintenance patch released today to try and counter the blue screens.

I am removing my eso+ sub until this is fixed, the game is so bad on PS4 right now we should be getting eso+ for free until the fix it!
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me too. PS4Pro on PS4 NA server continues to dump to dashboard in PvP after heavy fighting and I feel like a lunatic paying a monthly sub for this kind of effort from ZOS.

Not being snarky... this is a serious question: How long are we supposed to wait for this client-based memory issue to be taken seriously? We keep getting patches that state that the memory management is being fixed, and yet the blue screens continue unabated.

Relogging after being dumped out of the game every time I play is really getting old.

PS4NA
  • EddieRavendark
    To give a bit more of a view this is a video of all blue screens I've received in the last 72 hours...

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update posted here, we are currently looking into this issue with blue screen crashes. Since there are multiple threads about Blue Screen crashes on the PS4 we will be closing this one. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screens in trials
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.