Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I'm going to say it I wish we had bat pets like an ice bat, ghost bat, demon ghostly bat, Clockwork City bat, and a big monster bat to fight in a dungeon, trial, and world boss zone, and also big & small bat Statues for homestead too.
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    I want a Non-Combat Pet Wolf that is sized like a Wolf Mount!
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very large mansion in eastmarch or winterhold when ever that dlc comes out, a place with lots of snow, and has a mixture of imperial and nord themes
  • clackner23
    clackner23
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to see a dragon priest personality that made your character float and glide around instead of standing and running. That would make my magicka char feel more like a powerful wizard. Also give an option that you mount up without getting on a mount. You just get an effect around your floating character and you move like you are on a mount. That would be awesome.
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    A new Weapon skill line: One-Hand weapon with magicka focus
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a plain adult wolf pet, please. Gray, with no armor or special effects. No glowing eyes. No armor of any kind. Just a plain wolf. Thank you. :)
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a monkey pet like the beta monkey please.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia Statue
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PET SKINS - omg those sorc pets are soooo ugly!"!!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a hat with a candle on it.
    It's going to be all the rage this spring.

ywgjeJ5.png

signing off
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More hairstyles (withouth gender/race restrictions) and way more hats (wizard hats, tiaras, circlets, crowns, helmets, masks...).
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    We can ride giant cats, bears, wolves, lizards and mechanical spiders, so i think a bristleback boar mount would be cool!
    PC EU
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would LOVE these khajiit costumes
    tmzkCtT.png
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would really like to see these make a return to the Crown Store

-Shadow Rider Senche Mount
    -Dro-M'Athra Senche Mount

I would also LOVE to see a giant ESO symbol for furnishingl - You released one this month in a furnishing pack for Christmas but it's covered in Christmas leaves.. Totally would have thrown my money at you if it was the ESO symbol without the leaves.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oof, I notice they have a blacksmithing theme going on for the next few days with discounted Forge-Wife frock and blacksmithing scrolls.

Sounds cool, but... The Forge-Wife frock was on sale really recently - like two months ago or so. Meanwhile, you have a blacksmith costume that's been out of the store for ages, and a lot of people here are asking for it...
    Blacksmith-Male-Front_thumb.jpg

So... can we get this to come back? Please?
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still waiting for bat pet :'(
    qfNSGjI.jpg

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let elves use the long elven braid...

Come on guys. It has elven in the name, why can't we use it as well?
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • Hopfm
    Hopfm
    ✭✭
    Valkyn Skoria Arms Pack.

Its been almost a year since it has been datamined. Please release it already. No need to bring back Iceheart - let me swing a Molten Steel Deadric Greatsword at my enemies.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of those large snakes and jumbo bats from Rivenspire, keep them the same size but make em pets for our vampire and Morimer alts :disappointed:
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a CS exclusive home in Skyrim based on Winstad Manor 😁
  • Isskander
    Isskander
    ✭✭
    Wish there was playing npc for my own ... especially for cold days that are coming ^^

Bez-tytu-u.png

• Jacen_Veron
    Jacen_Veron
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get an updated version of the Breton Hero outfit? A new one based off of his new design in the Elsweyr trailers would be nice. Especially since the one we have is of much lower quality than the other Hero outfits. It would be ideal to have a more detailed outfit.

I think his design has changed enough to warrant a new outfit. Maybe even do a bundle setup, similar to Naryu's outfit and goggles. They could release the Breton Hero personality to pair with it and have his new mask as an equipable hat bundled with the outfit.
  • blueyonder
    blueyonder
    ✭✭✭
    I wish that the original Dwarven Spider mount would return to the store, as I would really like to get one for the purposes of a little comfortable and stylish scuttling from A to B.
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Some new Nord related/inspired Motifs (Skaal Explorer is just the first step into this)
    Edited by killed_Persephone on December 18, 2019 9:40AM
  • Isskander
    Isskander
    ✭✭
    From Economic point of view I know that many players abandon purchasing houses due to their location and poor access to shrines or cities even if the house looks good for them and they would spend crowns for it.

I wish and suggest for ZOS to make some kind of portal or simmilar usable "wayshrine type" item buyable from crown store to make able to place it in homes (especially big size ones).

Type/size/cost up to reconsider even if it will be quite high amount of crowns
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any chance to see and pet rabbits added to crown store? Or, even better....a fabricant rabbit pet? ☺️

PS: our house rabbit is fully trained and cage free ☺️. We want one in game too!
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BLACK SHEEP MOUNT!
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • fakingfocused
    fakingfocused
    ✭✭✭
    Some new Nord related/inspired Motifs (Skaal Explorer is just the first step into this)

Yea this^
    With fur that you can dye, or at least comes in black or brown. In a design that could also look like long hair.
    Draugr style with big fur draped over the shoulders would be perfect!

And a closed helm version of the medium draugr helmet.
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shadow Rider Senche Mount
    Dro-M'Athra Senche Mount
    Flame Atronach Crates

Please and thank you
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay... we've got scamps, we've got daedrats, we've got fiendroth, and now watchers... Something that's bugged me forever, with how we have scamp pets, is how we've never had Clannfear pets... If you make them full-sized like the summoner ability pets, they wouldn't be any much larger than some dog pets or the guar pets... There's also plenty of unique models already in-game to choose from for clannfear, so we have variety already available.

640?cb=20131205165624
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."