The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mistletoe posterior emote

Nordic__Knights
Nordic__Knights
✭✭✭✭✭
Wouldn't this be an banning action as we all know its meaning of KISS MY ASS. and to degrade another player by telling then to do this act aint allowed in the game so how can it be ok to emote it
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean we also have a "flip the bird" emote
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't this be an banning action as we all know its meaning of KISS MY ASS. and to degrade another player by telling then to do this act aint allowed in the game so how can it be ok to emote it

Really??? I think it is a funny playful emote. Who takes this stuff seriously? sigh...
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this not allowed in game? ive told people to do much worse!
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

rofl. since when?
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stebarnz wrote: »

And if they was to report it your open to getting an bann for DOING so its not ok to degrade another player in any manner per TOS
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tea-bagging is far more vulgar, and they allow that, so why wouldn't they allow the mistletoe thing?

And if it is actually an emote, someone at ZOS had to model it and animate it in order for your character to be able to do it, so why would they ban for something they purposely created?

Unless it's just an existing character motion that has been co-opted by the players and used to imitate a gesture, like how tea-bagging is performed.

Edited by bearbelly on December 12, 2019 11:28PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean we also have a "flip the bird" emote

Ive gotten an 3 day time out for use of this one 😆
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And if they was to report it your open to getting an bann for DOING so its not ok to degrade another player in any manner per TOS

lol, ive been reported many times and no ban, do you know why???? there is a fully functioning ignore button!

Stop being soft! you are the reason why we cant have fun!
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol, ive been reported many times and no ban, do you know why???? there is a fully functioning ignore button!

No the lags why you cant have fun my friend 😆 😆 go bluescreen please
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    If your feelings get hurt because someone "flipped the bird" to you via emote or tea-bagged your dead corpse in a video game, then I will pray for you because this is just a GAME. Who flippin CARES!
    Edited by mustangmorgan31 on December 12, 2019 11:17PM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only emotes my elf uses on other players are the mages guild salute, blow a kiss, wave and toss cherry blossoms. And gee, she's never been disciplined for it. ;)

Graciousness is always a good policy.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh you were just fishing, you got me!

I just hate that liberal crap! ye the lag is brutal since they 'fixed' it!
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your feelings get hurt because someone "flipped the bird" to you via emote or tea-bagged your dead corpse in a video game, then I will pray for you because this is just a GAME. Who flippin CARES!

Guess you should tell ep this as they gotten me an 3 day time out for the flip the Bird emote at Corps once
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one was even talking about this until this post.
  • Somers23
    Somers23
    ✭✭
    The one from morrowind, what does that mean? Clearly they are slapping the rear.
    Edited by Somers23 on December 12, 2019 11:31PM
  • Jawshoeuh
    Jawshoeuh
    ✭✭✭

Okay, Boomer..
  • Xzysts
    Xzysts
    ✭✭✭

No chill out. If you cannot handle the emote then maybe the game is too much for those people.
    -Goblinu_ESO on YouTube
    Community Discord: hK4dFwE7zZ
    All-class player w/over 5,000 hours across multiple platforms
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You must be fun at parties....
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will teabagging turn into mistletoe posterior? :D
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We already have /kissthis emote in the game and it has never been a problem for anyone.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    We already have /kissthis emote in the game and it has never been a problem for anyone.

Sorry to inform you but ive gotten an 3 day time out over using the flip the Bird emote at crops after holding it from ep for 3 hours and emoting it to everyone id killed so anything is possible but now i can flip the Bird and tell them to kiss my ass too might just get it to do just that as i hate ep and getting an time out seems worth it
  • notvenousdrake
    notvenousdrake
    ✭✭✭
    L for having to make a thread saying this

(Btw rip juice wrld)
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh you were just fishing, you got me!

I just hate that liberal crap! ye the lag is brutal since they 'fixed' it!
    🙄
    It has nothing to do with political leanings. I’m a liberal and I don’t give a fig, but I’ve seen conservative leaning people pop their monocles at such things. So yeah, both sides can be dumb.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ok so from what I understand people get triggered when they are told to kiss your ass?...damn I think they never been to cyrodill...u know things get real when u start to get countless hatemails to slit your wrists :trollface: no joking if I could get a gold coin for each mail il be a billionaire...
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are You twelve ?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jawshoeuh wrote: »

Okay, Boomer..

Why does someone always have to say this ^^ ? Over-sensitivity has nothing to do with what year someone was born. I'm a 'boomer' and I love the emotes!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reported for saying "kiss my ass". I'm sensitive to those words.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

Are You twelve ?

No am just someone whos been put on an time out from game due to use of the flip the Bird emote and i cant see how this is any better or different from it so that opens the door to be placed on another time out if reported for use of this one
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on December 13, 2019 5:12PM
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 2019 though, we eat ass now.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reported for saying "kiss my ass". I'm sensitive to those words.

Thats all it takes and by TOS you can get someone banned for use of this emote at you because thats what this emote is telling you to do
This discussion has been closed.