The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

We need a Maormer Skin...

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    spekdah wrote: »
    There is the new datamind Opalescent Epidermis, but im pretty sure it's a vet dungeon achievement skin.
    vPulT1l.jpg
    I think that's unlikely since there are no new dungeons added in Dragonhold as it's a story DLC. It may be from the upcoming Frost Atronach Crown Crate season, that already includes many icy and crystalline items.

On the topic of Maormer though, the Arctic Rime skin from the Dragonscale Crown Crates is a pretty good pale skin. Some use it on Altmer, but using a Dunmer as the base would give it a more appropriate grayish skin colour. :smile:
    CvGHesj.png

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally don't think they're functionally different enough from Altmer to warrant it, but I would NEVER turn down a new race choice.

the problem with maormer and kothringi and ayleids ist, that they dont fit into the eso setting. for any single player game, it would be no problem to be that one person, that one who is a kothringi remnant, who is that one maormer who left somewhere in tamriel, or that one akiviri even. but in this setting you would just end with havong thousands of them and this would be pretty much a lorebreaker. even considered as own continent, pyandonea and the maormer are so much part of tamriel, since they share the same anchestors as any other mer, still it would be not pretty good, to just have thousands of maormer in tamriel. they are so much hated, they hate tamriels mer so much.

If we can have vampires, werewolves and summoned daedra openly wondering towns, then no one should bat an eye at Maormer. Plus, I would like more depth brought to that race. They can’t all be evil.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well i have to admit.....months later.... this year i quit thinking of eso as a tes game on lore side, so whatever ^^'

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• ThirdHorseman
    ThirdHorseman
    ✭✭
    I agree. I have to have a vampire in order to get the skin I want.

They should release it in new crates, or make older crate skins available for purchase with crows. Right now it’s an entire category of the crown store with 1 item.

• Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    What about a maormer race?

I want a Maormer race in the worst way.

I mimicked Maormer look as best I could on my Dunmer. I think I did a good job.

c6bd653dc26adc0667d140bcb5474882.jpg

@LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maormer Race with -better fishing- passive would be nice. Would fit quite nicely no?
    also known as Overlich.
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well what do you know, it just dropped with the new set of crown crates. 100 gems. Praise the divines it wasn’t just a myth
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Finally got it, it´s awesome! I´m lucky I had stored some gems for such occasions.
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    With all the comments saying it would be lore breaking...it already feels less and less TES and more WOW so why not do the Maormer? Heck might as well
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the comments saying it would be lore breaking...it already feels less and less TES and more WOW so why not do the Maormer? Heck might as well

@TigressCreed

While I very much disagree this game has become more like WoW as it outclasses them by miles the real reason for my post is you seem to be a day late on this as Zos already added the skin. Even the post right above yours acknowledges it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/505045/the-new-maormer-skin
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I know they released the skin :) but it’s very faint hardly turns an elf into a maormer. I think people were wondering if we could have a maormer race, poly, or a more detailed skin
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they released the skin :) but it’s very faint hardly turns an elf into a maormer. I think people were wondering if we could have a maormer race, poly, or a more detailed skin

Clearly not part of this discussion until you just now mentioned it, but ok