The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We need a Maormer Skin...

milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Oracle eyes? Check.
Pyandonean crafting motif? Check.
Classes and gear sets with access to lightning and frost? Check.
All we need now to make our Maormer dreams come true is that nifty gray skin.

Take my Crowns, ZOS! B)
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And black hair for Altmers.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a Maormer Skin datamined a while ago:

aw_crwn_skin_maormerfish_1x1.jpg
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Skua
    Skua
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for that skin too, mostly just want one that hides my main character's vampirism without looking obnoxious. Being able to make a "maormer" character would also be pretty fun though.
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »

OMG. That is FANTASTIC!
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really want it too!!
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is no maormer skin. maybe to u, but maormer have no scales. i mean its a nice skin, but hasnt anything to do with maormer in any ways. if u want to make a maormer ur own, just give ur altmer vampirism at level 2 and use the white eyes from the collectibles. thats what most likely references a maormer. :p

Screen_Shot_04-01-18_at_11.34_PM_002.JPG?width=628&height=628

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is no maormer skin. maybe to u, but maormer have no scales. i mean its a nice skin, but hasnt anything to do with maormer in any ways. if u want to make a maormer ur own, just give ur altmer vampirism at level 2 and use the white eyes from the collectibles. thats what most likely references a maormer. :p

I really like that! Your RP chops are on point. :smile:
  • GandTheImpaler
    GandTheImpaler
    Class Representative
    I want a maormer skin so badly :o
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What about a maormer race?
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a maomer race more
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about a maormer race?
    I personally don't think they're functionally different enough from Altmer to warrant it, but I would NEVER turn down a new race choice.

Of course, I say that just because I don't want to get my hopes up and I figure they'll probably stick with the standard 10 we have because of the way the other games did that.

Then again, maybe the way they're reworking racial passives would open up new possibilities for sub-races within the existing paradigm? Like Maormer, Kothringi, etc.

So, here's hoping!
    Edited by milesrodneymcneely2_ESO on December 13, 2018 8:30PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally don't think they're functionally different enough from Altmer to warrant it, but I would NEVER turn down a new race choice.

the problem with maormer and kothringi and ayleids ist, that they dont fit into the eso setting. for any single player game, it would be no problem to be that one person, that one who is a kothringi remnant, who is that one maormer who left somewhere in tamriel, or that one akiviri even. but in this setting you would just end with havong thousands of them and this would be pretty much a lorebreaker. even considered as own continent, pyandonea and the maormer are so much part of tamriel, since they share the same anchestors as any other mer, still it would be not pretty good, to just have thousands of maormer in tamriel. they are so much hated, they hate tamriels mer so much.
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on December 14, 2018 11:36AM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the problem with maormer and kothringi and ayleids ist, that they dont fit into the eso setting. for any single player game, it would be no problem to be that one person, that one who is a kothringi remnant, who is that one maormer who left somewhere in tamriel, or that one akiviri even. but in this setting you would just end with havong thousands of them and this would be pretty much a lorebreaker. even considered as own continent, pyandonea and the maormer are so much part of tamriel, since they share the same anchestors as any other mer, still it would be not pretty good, to just have thousands of maormer in tamriel. they are so much hated, they hate tamriels mer so much.

We have so much lore breaking stuff. All the ridiculous mounts, skins and stuff. I think seeing maomers would be the least of our problems, and atleast it’s something for people to enjoy. Plus who knows. Maybe there was a big maomer refugee movement during this time. Little was known about this time anyways. Anything could happen
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG. That is FANTASTIC!

+1000 crowns to price.
    Atallanta wrote: »
    I really want it too!!

+1000 crowns to price.

+1000 crowns to price.
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    OMG. That is FANTASTIC!

+1000 crowns to price.
    Atallanta wrote: »
    I really want it too!!

+1000 crowns to price.

+1000 crowns to price.
    DAMMIT!

I NEVER win this game... :s
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭

All the vampires be like let me spark and be beautiful again!
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...but in this setting you would just end with havong thousands of them and this would be pretty much a lorebreaker...
    To be fair, my main character is riding a Psijic projection around instead of a horse, and my alt just donned that nifty crystal skin, so she looks like a baby frost atronach. ;)
    Edited by milesrodneymcneely2_ESO on December 18, 2018 7:51PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »

Seconding the damn out of this!
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All we need now to make our Maormer dreams come true is that nifty gray skin.
    Nah, what I need for -my- maormer dreams is the whole race!
    I don't wanna be an altmer in an illusion disguise (which are what all those skins really are, seeing how they kinda tend to unequip when donning a disguise), I have an alt I really, really want to redo into a "exiled sea elf" someday!
    And well, we have "imperials" as a crown-purchasable "Antagonist race", so why not add others to the crown store as well?
    Like: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/422285/new-player-race-possibilities/p1 ;)
    I could see maormer, with passives much like the dunmer, only flavored for shock damage instead of fire...
    heaven13 wrote: »
    YES!
    Definitely another thing I am really, really missing in the crown store... hair color options! Also, skin color options... it would be -great- to have a "halfbreed" style pack that allows cross-racial skin and hair options. After all, the elder scrolls lore does say that all children will inherit the racial traits of their mother, but with traces of their fathers race also present... that does sound like something we should be able to do, right?
    Like... an altmer with black hair they might have inherited from some ayleid ancestors, perhaps? (Not like there aren't a bunch of black haired altmer NPCs running around to show it happens, right?)
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Which skin colour did you choose? Darker or Lighter?
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

OMG. That is FANTASTIC!

I thought for SURE this would be the one for the next trial when it was mined - nope Purple wtaf gross skin instead
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: We saw Aquaman yesterday and now I REALLY want a Maormer skin.

QQ
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »

For what reason isn't this released?
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For what reason isn't this released?

My best guess: it looks too good, and after people buy it they won't need any other skins... So they keep filling crates and crown store with junk...

Edit typo.
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on September 18, 2019 10:52PM
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I want it so much for my 'Maormer' lad!!!
    My other 13 chars can wear other skins, if this helps ZOS to decide on releasing this skin ^^.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • spekdah
    spekdah
    ✭✭✭
    There is the new datamind Opalescent Epidermis, but im pretty sure it's a vet dungeon achievement skin.

vPulT1l.jpg
    Edited by spekdah on September 19, 2019 2:27AM
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO the opalescent skin would look super nice on a Maormer ... without those rough patches.
    PC EU.

• StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO the opalescent skin would look super nice on a Maormer ... without those rough patches.

I wouldn't be so sure. The female elf looks quite scary on the screenshot.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scary is good IMO, but a skin disease isn't xD.
    PC EU.

• Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I need this in my life. Can ZOS give me the bank account no.? <3