The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How long are they going to pretend Undaunted event doesnt exist?

• markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Not this year, see announcement. But 5 even tickets/day for the New Life festival is something at least.

ah... I have more than enough tickets, just would like some opal weapon styles also for my new toon on NA.

Even stopped getting tickets the last 4 days of the dragons event, as there was nothing more I could buy for them...

There's every style available for purchase on the trade posts

where did you get that info? It is not mentioned in Ginas update. During the last event they were not available, only Sai Sahan styles unrelated to Opal styles.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Nith wrote: »
    Watchdog wrote: »
    Warning to all thinking of renewing their cancelled ESO+ membership:

In case you had cancelled your ESO+ in the past, you still have some days of it left, and you decided to renew like me, be careful.

I had been charged for 12 months (365 days) of ESO+ on 29th December 2018 (everything went fine back then). I still had 17 days remaining as of today, 11th December 2019. I decide to renew the membership today.

I chose the 12 months (365 days) option again, and authorized the payment a while ago, expecting to be charged on 29th December 2019, as proper. Instead, my Account shows 364 days remaining and my Crowns balance was credited with the 12 months worth od Crowns.

I sent a support ticket immediately and I hope it gets resolved soon.

Hey @Watchdog sorry to hear about this, that does seem rather confusing. Do you have your support ticket number?

Hi @ZOS_Nith, yes, the support ticket number is 191211-001649.

I would be grateful for any help in the matter. :)
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Well, that's disappointing. I had hoped that having the requirement to bring back the Undaunted event in 2019 would give them an incentive to actually get on and fix the group finder, now that's gone it's probably back to sitting in a queue of things which maybe will be looked at sometime in the future if it really gets to be a problem...in other words unlikely to actually get fixed.

But this is also no help at all for people who were counting on the Undaunted festival to get event tickets because (crazy as it might seem to ZOS) they are travelling in late December and can't log into the game.

This change means I'm going to end the event 2 tickets short of what I needed and won't be able to complete the set of indriks. No it's not a big deal, but it is disappointing, especially when it's so close to the end and completely out of my hands. (And no I'm not going to reward ZOS for failing to fix their system and meet their own schedule by paying for tickets.)

At the moment I'm feeling like I was definitely far better off when I simply ignored their events and stuck to doing my own thing and I think that's the approach I'm going to go back to in future.

They can't control when you decide to travel. People like me aren't traveling for the holidays, so it works out. But who should ZOS cater to, people like you or people like me?
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that's disappointing. I had hoped that having the requirement to bring back the Undaunted event in 2019 would give them an incentive to actually get on and fix the group finder, now that's gone it's probably back to sitting in a queue of things which maybe will be looked at sometime in the future if it really gets to be a problem...in other words unlikely to actually get fixed.

But this is also no help at all for people who were counting on the Undaunted festival to get event tickets because (crazy as it might seem to ZOS) they are travelling in late December and can't log into the game.

This change means I'm going to end the event 2 tickets short of what I needed and won't be able to complete the set of indriks. No it's not a big deal, but it is disappointing, especially when it's so close to the end and completely out of my hands. (And no I'm not going to reward ZOS for failing to fix their system and meet their own schedule by paying for tickets.)

At the moment I'm feeling like I was definitely far better off when I simply ignored their events and stuck to doing my own thing and I think that's the approach I'm going to go back to in future.

They can't control when you decide to travel. People like me aren't traveling for the holidays, so it works out. But who should ZOS cater to, people like you or people like me?

ZOS should have enough sense to not schedule their most ticket-dense event for the season when most people are traveling, knowing how many people are gonna get left out and shorted tickets due to their own inability to provide reliable game services.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not this year, see announcement. But 5 even tickets/day for the New Life festival is something at least.

ah... I have more than enough tickets, just would like some opal weapon styles also for my new toon on NA.

Even stopped getting tickets the last 4 days of the dragons event, as there was nothing more I could buy for them...

There's every style available for purchase on the trade posts

where did you get that info? It is not mentioned in Ginas update. During the last event they were not available, only Sai Sahan styles unrelated to Opal styles.

All of the opal styles are available on the trade posts - weapons and armour. They event ran for 4 hours before zos took it down, so many players including myself had 4 hours to farm the dungeon event and obtain the pages, many of which have been put up for sale.

for example see here:

https://eu.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/SearchResult?ItemID=&SearchType=Sell&ItemNamePattern=opal&ItemCategory1ID=&ItemCategory2ID=&ItemCategory3ID=&ItemTraitID=&ItemQualityID=4&IsChampionPoint=false&LevelMin=&LevelMax=&MasterWritVoucherMin=&MasterWritVoucherMax=&AmountMin=&AmountMax=&PriceMin=&PriceMax=&SortBy=Price&Order=asc[/url]
    Edited by rumple9 on December 11, 2019 8:21PM
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP Midyear Mayhem.

how conveniently the true hero is forgotten when the status quo of another boring pve event is threatened
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah I see, you think that xbox users can buy from PC accounts, but this is actually not the case.

On xbox EU, 20-30 stylepages were available. A few were sold before it was clear that the event stopped, for prices of 80-170k.
    Once it was clear it stopped, the remaing few jumped up to 1-3 mio gold. I know it because I sold one, but later for a lower prices (350k), so I observed the traders intensivly.

If you are on PC you are lucky, on console you have lost.
    Edited by markulrich1966 on December 11, 2019 11:30PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LuckyLuke wrote: »
    If you be truly undaunted, then you wouldn’t let a minor glitch like this stop you!

Get out there and clear all Daedra from Tamriel!

Please, we all know The Warrior from Hel Ra was right when he called the Undaunted feeble
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS should have enough sense to not schedule their most ticket-dense event for the season when most people are traveling, knowing how many people are gonna get left out and shorted tickets due to their own inability to provide reliable game services.

Well, they tried. New Life is one of the longest and theoretically less ticket-per-day dense since there was ample time to collect tickets from the previous three events. Then the Undaunted Event failed...

Unfortunately, with the failure of the Undaunted Event and now its official delay, they don't really have a choice but to hand out lots of tickets at the end because of their sweepstakes contest entries being tied to event tickets.

Ideally, perhaps they would have spread out the extra tickets between Dragonguard and New Life, but it sounds like they were still hoping to hold the Undaunted until very recently.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LuckyLuke wrote: »
    If you be truly undaunted, then you wouldn’t let a minor glitch like this stop you!

Get out there and clear all Daedra from Tamriel!

Please, we all know The Warrior from Hel Ra was right when he called the Undaunted feeble

"Death by a hundred loadscreens! twok twok twok twok"
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the opal pages aren't available, I won't have anything to spend all these tix on.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    If the opal pages aren't available, I won't have anything to spend all these tix on.

They won't be available for New Life.

Unfortunately its not up on the forums, but it was clarified on the ESO Twitter.

"Will the opal motif be there during New Life? Or will you be keeping it for the possible Undaunted rerun?"

"The intent is to bring them back with Undaunted since they are so closely related to dungeons."
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So... nothing to do with an extra 40 odd tix.
  • Ruvalie
    Ruvalie
    ✭✭
    I'm disappointed the Undaunted event is being postponed again. I wanted to farm easy dungeons for the regular dungeon motifs that were in the basic reward boxes.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Nith wrote: »
    Watchdog wrote: »
    Warning to all thinking of renewing their cancelled ESO+ membership:

In case you had cancelled your ESO+ in the past, you still have some days of it left, and you decided to renew like me, be careful.

I had been charged for 12 months (365 days) of ESO+ on 29th December 2018 (everything went fine back then). I still had 17 days remaining as of today, 11th December 2019. I decide to renew the membership today.

I chose the 12 months (365 days) option again, and authorized the payment a while ago, expecting to be charged on 29th December 2019, as proper. Instead, my Account shows 364 days remaining and my Crowns balance was credited with the 12 months worth od Crowns.

I sent a support ticket immediately and I hope it gets resolved soon.

Hey @Watchdog sorry to hear about this, that does seem rather confusing. Do you have your support ticket number?

@ZOS_Nith

My issue seems to be resolved. I thought the information below might be useful to other players too.

1) Be warned, that if you have a Steam account linked to your ESO account and you own the game both on Steam and here, the very link appears to be causing problems, even if only visual.

2) A bigger issue, which I didn't feel as a problem for me in this case, but might be a problem for others, is the fact that the transaction went through on 14th December (online purchase made on 11th), instead of on 29th, that is earlier than expected. I did get my Crowns immediately on 11th December, though.

My support ticket:
    I bought 12 months (365 days) of ESO+ on 29th December 2018 (which meant 17 days were remaining on my account today, according to the Account page). I just renewed my membership and went for 12 months (365 days) again. The Account page now shows 364 days remaining and it shows my Crowns balance was already credited with the 12 months worth of Crowns, which seems wrong as I still had 17 days remaining.

My previous ESO+ billing details from my Account page:
    NTLGEGREXHEPYG7 12/29/2018 365 Days of ESO Plus™ €124.99 €124.99

My today's ESO+ billing details:
    JP3Y3KLW9YAKD7C 12/11/2019 365 Days of ESO Plus™ €124.99 €124.99

It looks like I lost the 17 remaining days somehow, as the numbers simply don't add up. I have no problem with you charging me today already, but I would like to get my 17 days of ESO+ back, please.

The solution:
    I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I understand that the website shows that the 365 day ESO plus membership you purchased recently started immediately and may have overlapped with your current membership. As it stands, your new membership will not actually kick in until your current membership has officially ended.

The number of days the website shows you have left for your membership is incorrect. This issue can happen when players own both the Steam and non-Steam versions of the game. The website essentially gets confused and thinks that the new membership started right away. However, this is just a visual error and does not actually affect the time of your current membership. The fact that you received all of the crowns now may also be a symptom of this error.

With that said, you should still receive the remaining 17 days of your current 365 day ESO Plus membership, as well as the full 12 months of your new membership once the current one ends.

If you do happen to notice an issue with this later on, please let us know an we would be happy to look into it for you! I do hope this information helps!

I then asked for the removal of my Steam account link to my ESO account, as I had bought the same ESO Standard Edition on Steam and on the ESO website, making the STeam account redundant, which the kind support promptly dealt with.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ruvalie wrote: »
    I'm disappointed the Undaunted event is being postponed again. I wanted to farm easy dungeons for the regular dungeon motifs that were in the basic reward boxes.

The motifs in reward boxes were really rare, compared to the Undaunted celebrations in previous years. I did at least 4 vet dungeons during the time the event was up and didn't receive a single motif. I did quite like the rewards of the past years, with motifs and plunder and keys and crystals as well as possible pets and mounts and houses even. This year my blue boxes contained one plunder or one key and that was pretty much it.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it happening this weekend or not?

They will deny it, as they did with a missing rewardbox for eu players a couple of yeara ago. They "forget"stuff often.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh