The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Patch has made things worse on PS4

• cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rubbish. Your assertion of how the PS4 system works let alone how this software was developed is an abstract hypothesis. I know it feels good to sound like you know what you're talking about but you don't. You have no proof. No testing methods, no testing documentation, no testing results. You have no metric to support anything you just talked about.
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (snip) You'll only make them come back and spout more of their nonsense and I'm pretty sure that none of us want that. And trust me when I say that there is no way responding to them will turn out the way you want it, they have no interest in actually having a constructive conversation. Just ignore them, don't give them any more attention than they already got.

(edited for baiting)
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on December 10, 2019 3:52PM
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (snip) You'll only make them come back and spout more of their nonsense and I'm pretty sure that none of us want that. And trust me when I say that there is no way responding to them will turn out the way you want it, they have no interest in actually having a constructive conversation. Just ignore them, don't give them any more attention than they already got.

Agreed.
    Some people cannot help themselves. Even though they say they don't chase forum users, they do chase particular topics in the past they've admitted to knowing nothing about.

Best to not engage. They answer these posts to feed a ridiculous platform war and nothing more.
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on December 10, 2019 3:53PM
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

Some posts have been removed due to non-constructive content and the thread has also been closed due to derailment.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.