The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Patch has made things worse on PS4

• Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok just logged on to attempt event tickets & did manage to kill a dragon in both the north and south of Elsweyr - without any crashes.

But I took things slowly, did not race to dragons, and took my time, letting there be time to load before scampering off.

Skills worked; could bar swap; generally no lag apart from some (not all) players not loading properly and appearing as dark silhouettes.

And this was with just as many people as there were last night at the dragons.

Shall log in again later and see if still ok.

(snip)
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on December 6, 2019 8:16PM
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]

That post is absolutly irrelevant to the topic at hand (it's just a very lopsided critique of the PS4 architecture).

Actually, its a very factual critique of the PS4 PRO. It is also very relevant to the topic at hand. Stating your opinion as fact without any actual evidence does not make your opinion fact.
    That fact remains that this game ran perfectly fine on release on PS4's (and the PS4 is perfectly well equipped to run MMO games of any kind).
    Did you miss the part in my post about the evolution of an MMO? Also i believe someone in that thread or a similar thread told me " Rockstar never had any problems with their games on PS4." and my reply included links to 3 Rockstar games, including GTA, that had blue screens on PS4 as recently as 6 months ago. And there are plenty. I could fill an entire post with them. I do love the part about "PS4 is perfectly well equipped to run MMOs of any kind".i got a good chuckle out of that one.

The problem is that ZOS simply has lost control of the Console code base and very obviously isn't able to fix the game into a working state.
    Yeah it couldnt be that the console has to share a measly 8 GB of ram, or the CPU is almost strong enough to run an Apple watch, or the HDD cost the same as a good standard mouse and is about as fast as a record player. Some of it is the coding, but a good system compensates for those.

If only you could lower graphics settings on a PS4 like you can on a PC...

From what we can see of their development process it's likely that they develop on their (high-end) PC's and then somehow try to get it to run on Consoles. Which worked less and less over the yeats to the point where they no longer can ship a working product.
    You REALLY need to read that part on the evolution of an MMO. On my PC, i can do the zones in a timeline of release and you can see a difference in performance when using hardware monitoring tools. Knee jerk reaction is " they make it worse and worse every update". No every update it evolves and your system doesnt.

There is a reason why Sony has to come out with different models every 2 or 3 years since the PS3. You need to upgrade those consoles just like we do our PCs if you want to continue to play games that grow and expand rather than have stand alone 2,3,4,5, etc. that you dont need previous versions for or you need to stick to stand alone console games. You should play an early GTA and then a later one. You can see that the game has evolved.

Think of that evolution from GTA 1 to GTA 5, but dont consider they were released on different models of Playstation. That part is irrelevant. That is how an MMO evolves on a PC. Or it goes the way of Shadowbane( ubisoft MMO) instead of the way of WoW.

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 4, 2019 7:52PM
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

Look, the only point I'm making is that it's hardly productive to post in a thread about performance problems about how you're just dandy. Not just that, your confrontational tone makes it seem as if you're questioning the very claim that there are performance issues. Neither their anecdotal experience nor yours represent all the player base, [snip]

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 4, 2019 7:51PM
  • apri
    apri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've heard GTA. Since I played GTA Online and ESO almost equally for the last couple of weeks, there's one noticeable difference:

tyJli96.jpg

ESO does crash frequently while GTA did not. Both are highly evolved games with added content over time. I can't even remember my last GTA crash actually. Yes, servers do have hiccups occasionally. But a plain crash is rare. ESO has been similar not too long ago. It had different problems but crashes were less frequent.

It's rather wild to point fingers on the hardware while the only thing that's changing is the software upon it. And something seems to go wrong with said software. Hence the topic of this thread that implies that something makes ESO worse. Or other way round: It has been better. And we want it to be better again. We don't realistically expect 8K 120fps kind of quality on PS4. Just no more crashes, please.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something that I feel is being lost in this poo-flinging contest that has, unsurprisingly, developed once again in a PS4 thread and carried out by the same individuals, is this: hardware or software issue, it is the responsibility of the developer to develop a functioning product for the gaming platform it is intended. If such hardware is no longer capable of handling what they are developing, then that needs to be addressed and customers notified.

Example:

BioWare released Dragon Age: Inquisition (single player RPG with an added MP mode and several DLCs slated for release) on PS3, PS4, XBox 360, XBox One, and PC.

The game was developed in a way to perform as envisioned on all of these differing platforms - IIRC, the PS3 and XBox 360 versions were scaled down as far as graphics go and other differences, obviously, since they were not as strong as their newer PS4 and XBox One counterparts. BioWare essentially created 2 versions of the game - one for the older gen consoles and one for the newer gen consoles/PC.

This became a problem on the final DLC - for what they wanted to do, it was simply going to be too much to be possible on the PS3 and XBox 360 older hardware.

Here's what I'm getting at:

Realizing this, BioWare formally announced - in advance, so there would be no surprises on DLC release day - that the final DLC would ONLY be available for PC, PS4, and XBox One. With apologies and explanations as to why. Did that stink for the folks playing on the older consoles? Absolutely, but at least they were informed about it.

IF ESO is surpassing what PS4 and XBox One can handle - IF that is to be the argument being had - then what NEEDS to happen is for ZeniMax to acknowledge that and set a date whereby they say no more chapters/DLCs/updates adding new stuff will release for console. Basically, maintenance mode and "enjoy what ya got right now". That would, of course, cause an apocalypse of its own on the forum, I am sure, but THAT is how "surpassing hardware" should be addressed for customers who have bought a product and expect it to continue to work.

Yes, I understand the concept that MMOs evolve and grow over time. Loud and clear. I don't think another 10 posts containing 20 paragraphs about it are needed to get that point across. But it's perfectly valid for console players to expect that if ZOS releases X on console, then X should work. And if X has advanced too far to continue to work, then it should be officially announced so that console players know the game, for their system, will be placed on ice/run as-is for however long the servers are maintained. And then ZOS moves forward with their bells and whistles for PC.

Now, if any of you arguing hardware and evolving MMO disagree that the above should be the course of action if what you say is valid, then I dunno what to tell ya. But console players are totally valid in expecting that a product released on their console should function. It's on the developer to make their software work for the hardware it is intended OR to change course and inform if they are no longer capable of doing so.
    Edited by DragonRacer on December 4, 2019 3:54PM
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many people discussing the evolving MMO and dated console hardware, it makes me think that all the same server instability problems and lag and general poor performance experienced by players on high end PCs just aren't happening.

Others look to add-ons to blame for these issues, which means all the same problems experienced on consoles, without add-ons, must not be real.

It's not add-ons, and it's not low end hardware, and it's not slow internet connections. The problems in the game are reported by all different platforms and setups.
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    still crashing and constant loadscreens on xbox too some update that was LMAO
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
    be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious if anyone can quantify "evolution of an MMO". It's been entertaining reading it being used an abstract though
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only crashed one time in Cyro since the patch and that was when several people dumped Ice Comets on me. lol
    So they have a ways to go but there has been some improvement for me.
  • SORjosh
    SORjosh
    ✭✭✭
    Something that I feel is being lost in this poo-flinging contest that has, unsurprisingly, developed once again in a PS4 thread and carried out by the same individuals, is this: hardware or software issue, it is the responsibility of the developer to develop a functioning product for the gaming platform it is intended. If such hardware is no longer capable of handling what they are developing, then that needs to be addressed and customers notified.

Example:

BioWare released Dragon Age: Inquisition (single player RPG with an added MP mode and several DLCs slated for release) on PS3, PS4, XBox 360, XBox One, and PC.

The game was developed in a way to perform as envisioned on all of these differing platforms - IIRC, the PS3 and XBox 360 versions were scaled down as far as graphics go and other differences, obviously, since they were not as strong as their newer PS4 and XBox One counterparts. BioWare essentially created 2 versions of the game - one for the older gen consoles and one for the newer gen consoles/PC.

This became a problem on the final DLC - for what they wanted to do, it was simply going to be too much to be possible on the PS3 and XBox 360 older hardware.

Here's what I'm getting at:

Realizing this, BioWare formally announced - in advance, so there would be no surprises on DLC release day - that the final DLC would ONLY be available for PC, PS4, and XBox One. With apologies and explanations as to why. Did that stink for the folks playing on the older consoles? Absolutely, but at least they were informed about it.

IF ESO is surpassing what PS4 and XBox One can handle - IF that is to be the argument being had - then what NEEDS to happen is for ZeniMax to acknowledge that and set a date whereby they say no more chapters/DLCs/updates adding new stuff will release for console. Basically, maintenance mode and "enjoy what ya got right now". That would, of course, cause an apocalypse of its own on the forum, I am sure, but THAT is how "surpassing hardware" should be addressed for customers who have bought a product and expect it to continue to work.

Yes, I understand the concept that MMOs evolve and grow over time. Loud and clear. I don't think another 10 posts containing 20 paragraphs about it are needed to get that point across. But it's perfectly valid for console players to expect that if ZOS releases X on console, then X should work. And if X has advanced too far to continue to work, then it should be officially announced so that console players know the game, for their system, will be placed on ice/run as-is for however long the servers are maintained. And then ZOS moves forward with their bells and whistles for PC.

Now, if any of you arguing hardware and evolving MMO disagree that the above should be the course of action if what you say is valid, then I dunno what to tell ya. But console players are totally valid in expecting that a product released on their console should function. It's on the developer to make their software work for the hardware it is intended OR to change course and inform if they are no longer capable of doing so.

IF they decide to kill off console, they should give us a transfer option so we havent wasted thousands of $$$. I would switch to pc today if I didn't have to start over from scratch. Give me some of those crutchy add-ons please :smile:
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/xZ46xn_6Pfg This is how unplayable console is, everyone please watch this it’s only a few minutes!!!!!! How is this acceptable? It’s been like this since elsweyr.....
  • nyarthi
    nyarthi
    I mean, if we are being honest here, the game has been absolutely horrible all year. It is just on a continual downward spiral. Many friends have quit playing because they can't even do trials without crashing anymore.

I mean, you know how many bluescreens we had in vas last night in one hour? 6. All different people. When your kiters blue screen, makes it kind of hard to keep things going smoothly.

A friend can't even port in to any trial without crashing.

I can barely travel to my house without crashing.

I crash selecting a character to log into.

I can be standing idle in Grahtwood, or anywhere really, and crash.

When will these issues be addressed instead of adding more content and events? I'm pretty sure the entire community would be happy to go without events and new content for a while until you guys fix this.

I'm not sure how it is for PC players, but right now, you are looking at losing a bunch of console players. Why log on if we can't play?

Some reimbursement for this event would be nice considering most of us can't even hunt dragons. Like, just give us our tickets. Or better yet, give us a game that WORKS.
    Edited by nyarthi on December 4, 2019 7:32PM
  • Ripcat
    Ripcat
    Soul Shriven
    Fresh install of ESO 24 hours ago. Now getting corrupt data message on PS4 recommending that I redownload the 90GB game.....
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and have no issues.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe all the problems are on consoles because half of the players are bots with which ZOS do nothing?

I can’t play the second day, because the game loads 15-20 minutes, the sound lags behind the video, the details are drawn for several minutes. Approaching the banker, I wait 5 minutes until he appears. I'm starting to hate this game.
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed some posts from this thread that were baiting and non-constructive. While we can understand your frustration with not being able to play ESO, we ask you to please keep your posts civil and respectful.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lactauna
    Lactauna
    ✭✭
    You guys can even get past the character screen on PS4? Impressive I must say, I get stuck in an infinite load screen just trying load up a character.

DONE
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    This needs to be fixed as fast as possible you literally can’t do any bing without crashing pvp pve questing reader housing it happens everywhere nonstop
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No change for me. Still crashing at least once an hour or more. Even on load screen when do daily writs on a few characters. Staying away from both Elsweyr's. Crashing definitely worse in these zones especially southern. Have my 12 tickets and could careless about berries and feather's. So the dragonhold event is done for me, thanks ZOS 🤬Would have loved to farm some dragons but the crashing is to much to bear anymore.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Linux wrote: »
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Lady_Linux wrote: »
    ps4 is eol more or less. it really just doesnt have the chops to keep up with all the upgrades coming down the pike...

Please stop repeating this condescending BS, @Lady_Linux . Our PS4s have “the chops” to play every game in our libraries, including brand new triple A games and other MMORPGs like FFXIV, with stable frame rates and no to extremely minimal crashes. The only other game I’ve ever played on PS4 that had issues was Tera, a notoriously poorly-optimized game.

One should not require a top of the line gaming PC to play a five year old MMORPG. ESO used to perform well on PS4; it’s the past few updates that have made the game unplayable on our systems. Our PS4s didn’t simultaneously degrade over the past year — the quality of ZOS’s coding did.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6486554#Comment_6486554

You’re quoting the guy who thought that PS4 “blue screens” were the equivalent of a PC’s BSOD. He is not an authority on modern generation consoles, and is in fact notoriously condescending towards the console player base.

ESO was fully functional on PS4 pre-Elsweyr. There were hiccups here and there, but the game was still playable and the hiccups were resolved in a mostly timely fashion. If a game goes from being mostly playable to consistently unplayable on a particular platform in less than a year, the problem lies with the software, not the hardware. Since ZOS still supports ESO on console and accepts payments from console users, the onus is on ZOS to ensure that the game remains functional on console.

Again, one should not require a top-of-the-line gaming PC to run a five year old MMORPG without frequent crashing. To suggest so is ludicrous.
    Edited by Aurielle on December 4, 2019 8:04PM
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    nk125x wrote: »
    Welcome to the s**t us PC users have had to put up with

Speak for yourself, ESO works perfectly fine for me and has for months outside of bugs.

And your experience is clearly representative of the general experience of ESO players. Which is why ZOS were forced to come up with a (mostly inconsequential) communication plan and commit to a performance fix schedule. But hey, gotta pop in every one of these complaint threads to make people look like entitled whiners, right?

Sorry, not biting. Take your bait and bitterness elsewhere.
    So you're replying to me, but you're not biting? Got it.

Look, the only point I'm making is that it's hardly productive to post in a thread about performance problems about how you're just dandy. Neither their anecdotal experience nor yours represent all the player base,

Since this one is more civil i will reply to it. That is what the biting was about. It was about aggression.

All of my post that were not sarcasm were productive post. Its just not what you want to hear. You want to hear" ZOS fault, ZOS bad, ZOS FIX NOW!" I

Speak for yourself, ESO works perfectly fine for me and has for months outside of bugs.
    If you didnt bother to notice, this was speaking of ESO PC users. I wasnt talking about any non PC users in this comment. So you took the comment out of context.
    Not just that, your confrontational tone makes it seem as if you're questioning the very claim that there are performance issues
    You mean my disagreement? Someone stated something i disagreed with, so i voiced my disagreement. Thats not confrontational. [snip] Remember i am not the frustrated one here. The people i reply to, came here to rant. They physically left the system they play this game on when to another system logged in to these forums to tell all of us how displeased and demand that is be fixed now...but im confrontational?

I dont question there are performance issues. The game could run better. It has bugs. Elsweyr dragon fights peg my gtx1070 at max settings but still does fine( that is a notch below good in this context). But a lot of the issues PS4 players are experiencing are because they are trying to play an ever expanding MMO both in players and tech on an increasingly outdated system. And they dont want to hear that they still have to upgrade their system if they want to keep playing games that developers keep updating. Sony is trying to sell their system as an alternative to a computer but dont put the hardware in it to handle the games that computers handle.
    but you're coming across as a white knight for ZOS and a troll.
    Yeah im use to being called these here. It doesnt hurt my feelings. Im not a white knight, im unbiased. Basically, i call it is as i see it.i criticize ZOS all the time, just constructively or try too. Im not for or against ZOS. I also dont blame all my problems on everyone else.

[snip]

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 4, 2019 9:38PM
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno have you looked over this post? Did you watch this video? https://youtu.be/xZ46xn_6Pfg Show it to whoever needs to see it because this is happening nonstop (I’m specifically ps4 NA) this whole thread is nonstop roasting console about how it’s our fault the game can’t run correctly. If that’s the case then focus you efforts to give us account transfers. I have no interest in leaving my guild and all my toons And friends behind that I’ve played everyday since launch.

There’s no way anything was tested before hand. Zos seriously needs to get basic priorities straight because you will be losing customers and cash that a 14k crown house can’t fix u from. Acknowledge this problem and don’t even tell us to wait until next dlc for “stability changes”

You guys keep closing all the threads about console servers right now but their voices need to be heard.

That’s great you pc people don’t have problems right now but this thread isn’t about you, you should want us to get a fix for this mess we have going on.
  • nyarthi
    nyarthi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAoWABTNe38

Most of the time I'm standing still in this video is either me trying to bar swap or use a skill and nothing is happening.
    Edited by nyarthi on December 4, 2019 8:31PM
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    The console servers a joke right now , some stuff is unplayable since these two maintenance patches.

If this was a crown store issue it would have had all resources allocated to its fix , the silence from ZoS is also disgraceful.

I’ve just cancelled my eso+ and am not logging in again to play this *** show until they fix it properly , such a shame to see such a great game being handled so poorly.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    cheifsoap wrote: »
    I'm curious if anyone can quantify "evolution of an MMO". It's been entertaining reading it being used an abstract though

Yes. This is MMO version 1 + these are updates
    >This is MMO 2.0 + Updates
    > This is MMO 3.0. Old hardware specs are limiting adding new features. MMO 3.0 + Old Hardware Support Removal
    >MMO 4.0( old hardware not supported) + updates that can now take place because no longer restricted by old hardware
    > MMO 5.0 AKA: The Evolution of a MMO.
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    So many people discussing the evolving MMO and dated console hardware, it makes me think that all the same server instability problems and lag and general poor performance experienced by players on high end PCs just aren't happening.

Others look to add-ons to blame for these issues, which means all the same problems experienced on consoles, without add-ons, must not be real.

It's not add-ons, and it's not low end hardware, and it's not slow internet connections. The problems in the game are reported by all different platforms and setups.

Again, ESO is a game that is limited by the system it is played on. Lets put it in an unbiased scope and remove ESO and ZOS from the conversation. Instead we are going to talk about Sins of a Solar Empire and Stardock( its developer). SoSE as it is known allows you to create maps. It also allows you to mod( add content and modify existing content) the game. In SoSE you can create a map of what every size you want. It can be 20 planets or 2000 planets. Most computers handle 20 planets pretty easily even with 8 (computer) opponents. Now 2000 planets and 12 computer opponents would cause even a really high end multi thousand dollar power house to fall on its face.

The same is true with your fleet limit size. The unmodded version of fleet sizes will allow most players on a 20-30 planet map to have a good gaming experience. But if you increase that cap by modding, you can quickly turn the game into a huge lagfest on your computer.

Stardock has actually said " The game is only limited by the abilities of your hardware." Back to ESO. Apply that to ESO. I can take any system and play ESO and make it play like crap by creating extreme situations in which the game performs poorly whether you are playing on the OG PS4 or a $7500 Alienware that requires 220v service and is cooled using Freon and a refrigerator compressor.

What i see on the forums is 75% of the complaints coming from PS4 players, 20% coming from Xbox, and 5% from PC. I am excluding actual legit server problems from that.

• CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And your experience is clearly representative of the general experience of ESO players. Which is why ZOS were forced to come up with a (mostly inconsequential) communication plan and commit to a performance fix schedule. But hey, gotta pop in every one of these complaint threads to make people look like entitled whiners, right?

Sorry, not biting. Take your bait and bitterness elsewhere.
    So you're replying to me, but you're not biting? Got it.

Look, the only point I'm making is that it's hardly productive to post in a thread about performance problems about how you're just dandy. Neither their anecdotal experience nor yours represent all the player base,

Since this one is more civil i will reply to it. That is what the biting was about. It was about aggression.

All of my post that were not sarcasm were productive post. Its just not what you want to hear. You want to hear" ZOS fault, ZOS bad, ZOS FIX NOW!" I

If you didnt bother to notice, this was speaking of ESO PC users. I wasnt talking about any non PC users in this comment. So you took the comment out of context.
    Not just that, your confrontational tone makes it seem as if you're questioning the very claim that there are performance issues
    You mean my disagreement? Someone stated something i disagreed with, so i voiced my disagreement. Thats not confrontational.[snip] Remember i am not the frustrated one here. The people i reply to, came here to rant. They physically left the system they play this game on when to another system logged in to these forums to tell all of us how displeased and demand that is be fixed now...but im confrontational?

I dont question there are performance issues. The game could run better. It has bugs. Elsweyr dragon fights peg my gtx1070 at max settings but still does fine( that is a notch below good in this context). But a lot of the issues PS4 players are experiencing are because they are trying to play an ever expanding MMO both in players and tech on an increasingly outdated system. And they dont want to hear that they still have to upgrade their system if they want to keep playing games that developers keep updating. Sony is trying to sell their system as an alternative to a computer but dont put the hardware in it to handle the games that computers handle.
    but you're coming across as a white knight for ZOS and a troll.
    Yeah im use to being called these here. It doesnt hurt my feelings. Im not a white knight, im unbiased. Basically, i call it is as i see it.i criticize ZOS all the time, just constructively or try too. Im not for or against ZOS. I also dont blame all my problems on everyone else.

[snip]

[Edit for bait.]

I am going to say this as calmly as I possibly can: Do you really not understand why people get angry about your posts? See, the problem is that you obviously don't experience major issues with the game and - as everyone knows - you are on PC, not on console. Still you show up in every single one of the console-related threads. [snip] You are not affected by any of this. [snip]

[snip] But that is beside the point, it doesn't have to - it only has to make a 5-year old game work that is supported for this console by the developers. Many people have already said that, so I'm not going to elaborate on that. [snip] There, I said it, too. If you are not trolling but honestly interested in a constructive argument, you should really have realized by now, that what you are doing will not lead to one.

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 4, 2019 9:53PM
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheifsoap wrote: »

Yes. This is MMO version 1 + these are updates
    >This is MMO 2.0 + Updates
    > This is MMO 3.0. Old hardware specs are limiting adding new features. MMO 3.0 + Old Hardware Support Removal
    >MMO 4.0( old hardware not supported) + updates that can now take place because no longer restricted by old hardware
    > MMO 5.0 AKA: The Evolution of a MMO.

This isn't quantifying anything. This is an explanation of potential scenarios; without any actual evidence to support it. Do you have any sort of hardware metric across all iterations of "MMO versions", let alone the phasing of hardware vs. the iterated requirements? You don't. I already know that answer. This hypothesis is founded in theory, nothing more. Its not fact nor is it based in fact.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lagasaurus in vss 😑👎🙄

https://youtu.be/HdgEo9D7yb8
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lagasaurus in vss 😑👎🙄

https://youtu.be/HdgEo9D7yb8

Exactly what my guilds Vss run was like , absolute joke.
  • Eso101rus
    Eso101rus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even my inventory and selling to vendor screens are laggy since today’s maintenance. My experience tonight is just like the VSS above. what are you doing ZoS? I would have more respect if you put your hands up and admit you’ve blown it big time.
This discussion has been closed.