The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What kind of content do you love the most in Elder Scrolls Online: looking for new fun activity.

Curious_Death
Curious_Death
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,
I wonder whats your favourite things to do and why, also how many players share yours opinion - i lost fun of ESO after all nerfs and bugs - looking for new activity to do in free time =)

What kind of content do you love the most in Elder Scrolls Online: looking for new fun activity. 119 votes

PVP (BG&Cyrodiil)
28%
SolarikenIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOWillhelmBlackDaviiid_ESOEIGHTSDRTEDarkmage1337Woefulninja4444MayraelparpinChunkyCatAedarylFreakin_HytteNeoauspexTheHsNAsardesjlboozerRianaiNirnroot420gepe87 34 votes
PVE (Dungeons and Trials)
17%
HuyenAdernathCountdownicalpod88kkSnowZeniaEpicRekkoningMattT1988LordLomaxnickl413mikemaconPr0SkygonTelvanniWizardKingslayer513colossalvoidsAgaTheGreatFierceSamUntilValhalla13price101610Sendirragatekeeper13 21 votes
Furnishing Houses.
9%
chuck-18_ESOOlauronInaMoonlightSmitch_59HellmaskerTheImperfectDreamsUnderStarsSanguineMyBrotherspartaxoxoYe_Olde_CroweFPH 11 votes
Collecting mats and making gold.
5%
DTStormfoxanitajoneb17_ESOxenowarrior92eb17_ESOdeviousthevileskrvbb10rdLoneStar2911 6 votes
Other... (pls type yours activity)
39%
KsariyujluchauDarcyMardinAelorinDanikatKhenarthiLoves_guarsSilverwillowTandorcyclonus11WldKardeEnemy-of-ColdharbourAkrasjelOhtimbarNeoealthRoyajiessi2Dark_Lord_KuroSydneyGreyDrathly 47 votes
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever considered forum PvP? No bugs, nerfs or perfomance problems at all!
    Options
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!
    Nowdays i gonna go fishing and craft gears for guildmates (9 traits on all items)
    Options
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most fun things for me:
    - exploring the lore
    - finding amazing details hidden through the world: some related to lore, some are beautiful, others create athmosphere...
    - enjoying the scenery of Tamriel. I wish I could do screenshots: I run the game on maximum quality, yet screenshots come of low quality no matter what I do
    Options
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP (BG&Cyrodiil)
    PvP but heals are an issue rn and unlikely fixed due to PvE concerns
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Super Evil Buu. Stam Sorc
    Carmala Jabspammer. Magplar
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Plebby Longstockings. Stamblade
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
    Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I enjoy all those things listed, plus you forgot crafting!
    Options
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Role-playing as a troll.
    Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furnishing Houses.
    I looooove decorating, and seeing the dialogues with the random non-quest npcs... Just keep clicking them five+ times to see what amusing/amazing comments they put in :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    - exploring the lore
    - finding amazing details hidden through the world: some related to lore, some are beautiful, others create athmosphere...
    - enjoying the scenery of Tamriel. I wish I could do screenshots: I run the game on maximum quality, yet screenshots come of low quality no matter what I do

If u have Nvidia - u can set Nvidia screenshoot key combination in Nvidia experience!
    If not u can always use program like FRAPS =)
    Options
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looooove decorating, and seeing the dialogues with the random non-quest npcs... Just keep clicking them five+ times to see what amusing/amazing comments they put in :D

LOL, i never click rnd NPC's haha i didnt even knew that they have comments ... ill try.
    Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furnishing Houses.
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    - exploring the lore

If u have Nvidia - u can set Nvidia screenshoot key combination in Nvidia experience!
    If not u can always use program like FRAPS =)

Also the Gyazo program can help you out, even uploads it unto your own site for easy linking, nifty features, @myskyrim26 :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • FPH
    FPH
    ✭✭
    Furnishing Houses.
    With all the problems on PC EU this year with broken LogIn queue, BG finder, unplayable Cyrodiil prime time I started with housing and it is so much fun and like a theraphy in the evening after work

Not to be offended by the server und grouping tool issues. Just let fly your imagination :smile:

It s kinda daily too. I run once a day a short round through direnni for alinor blue print than dreloth for normal and morrowind blue prints. Maybe one two dragons (depends on performance). Go for thievery around tamriel for special blue prints. Sell or trade known ones for unknowns.
    Overall housing is a complete game in the game (if you want to know all blue prints by yourself). I like it a lot as counterpart to PvP. If I get upset with performance I go for blue prints and do housing to calm down :smile:
    Edited by FPH on December 5, 2019 11:42AM
    Options
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FPH wrote: »
    With all the problems on PC EU this year with broken LogIn queue, BG finder, unplayable Cyrodiil prime time I started with housing and it is so much fun and like a theraphy in the evening after work

Not to be offended by the server und grouping tool issues. Just let fly your imagination :smile:

It s kinda daily too. I run once a day a short round through direnni for alinor blue print than dreloth for normal and morrowind blue prints. Maybe one two dragons (depends on performance). Go for thievery around tamriel for special blue prints. Sell or trade known ones for unknowns.
    Overall housing is a complete game in the game (if you want to know all blue prints by yourself). I like it a lot as counterpart to PvP. If I get upset with performance I go for blue prints and do housing to calm down :smile:

Yes ! I also furnishing house! lats time i made a big grotto in Hall of Lunar Champion - moongrave :blush:
    Options
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    Questing and reading bookshelves. "Goodnight Mundus" is my favorite. I still laugh when I think of it. This game has the best writing I have ever seen in a video game.
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Questing, rp with guildies and just chilling.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • Oathunbound
    Oathunbound
    ✭✭✭
    puzzles, while there a few here and there they are kinda simple and not all that challenging. I wouldn't mind if there was like a offshoot that wasn't tied into the story line so people and choose to do it rather then it being forced on people
    Options
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Langdon64 wrote: »
    Questing and reading bookshelves. "Goodnight Mundus" is my favorite. I still laugh when I think of it. This game has the best writing I have ever seen in a video game.
    puzzles, while there a few here and there they are kinda simple and not all that challenging. I wouldn't mind if there was like a offshoot that wasn't tied into the story line so people and choose to do it rather then it being forced on people
    Michae wrote: »

As i suspected :dizzy: the LORE is keeping players :) i also agree one of best lore books quests of all mmorpgs
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questing
    Options
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dancing
    forever stuck in combat
    Options
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything, I try to do , and I enjoy, every aspect of the game. RP, PVP, PVE, Housing, trading, i do it and enjoy it all. =P
    Options
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furnishing Houses.
    And questing. But I have already finished all base, chapter and dlc stories, so only furnishing houses till summer.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
    Options
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    A new fishing skill line with fishing poles upgrades & under water swimming. Alone with housing :)
    Dirtybyrd
    Options
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dirtybyrd wrote: »
    A new fishing skill line with fishing poles upgrades & under water swimming. Alone with housing :)

Some alchemy gardens would be nice too ^^
    Options
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP (BG&Cyrodiil)
    My favorite content would definitely be pvp.... when it works lol. However, 4-man content like dungeons and arenas are a close second. :) just gotta find a solid group that’s willing to progress together
    Options
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite content would definitely be pvp.... when it works lol. However, 4-man content like dungeons and arenas are a close second. :) just gotta find a solid group that’s willing to progress together

Go 4-man group cyrodiil - but the city and farm some tel-var i couldnt get a bigger group to do this but u can farm some mats when exchange tel-var :)
    Options
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP (BG&Cyrodiil)

Go 4-man group cyrodiil - but the city and farm some tel-var i couldnt get a bigger group to do this but u can farm some mats when exchange tel-var :)

Good idea! Completely blanked about small scale IC. Haven’t really done much of it, but during the event I had a blast. I’ll have to check it out again with a group. :)
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Langdon64 wrote: »
    Michae wrote: »

As i suspected :dizzy: the LORE is keeping players :) i also agree one of best lore books quests of all mmorpgs

Yep. I came here for the lore and I'm staying here for the lore.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly? RP.

I take screenshots of most things my character does as I'm going through the MQ and zone stories, and I'm even writing it all up in first-person to get the creative juices flowing. Elder Scrolls has always lent itself well to roleplaying, and it's kinda fun starting the characters out somewhere and seeing how their backstories develop.

I also like crafting and looking at outfits, basically to see why my character would choose a certain gear set and when he'd be able to make a new one. Fulfilling writs and dailies are fun sometimes.

And also, just wandering through nice areas. It took me ages to get out of Bleakrock since I love how it looks so much, and I know the locations of most of the treasure chests there since I wandered around so much. Still love to go back if I'm farming mats.
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Collecting mats and making gold.
    There is only 1 true endgame...the path to richness.
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP (BG&Cyrodiil)
    I am masochist in this matter. I love to get stomped by 3k ms delays.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only 1 true endgame...the path to richness.

Aye Aye :wink: once made 4 mil in 1 week :naughty: i know what ya meant :)
    Options