The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What kind of content do you love the most in Elder Scrolls Online: looking for new fun activity.

• SkoomaPie
    SkoomaPie
    ✭✭✭
    Other... (pls type yours activity)
    Fishing, reading the occasional lorebook, questing and taking in the views.
    Xbox Gt: SkoomaPie
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love my pvp but I also just love exploring the beauty that is tamrial do quests assassinate a few unlucky npc for sithis etc.
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    Collecting mats and making gold.
    I find farming mats to be relaxing and worth the time. I don't have to depend on anyone to do it. I make gold which allows to me have items gifted to me, or to be able to completely tear down and rebuild characters as I see fit.Everything has some kind of value, so why not capitalize on it? :smiley:
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• flamesing
    flamesing
    ✭✭✭
    Overland, story and daily quests, events. I do dungeons and trials from time to time, but overland is much more fun to me, especially with addition of dragons :)
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy all the activities really, I play PvP for a change of pace and for the crystals, housing is always fun and I enjoy collecting all the different sets to see how they play out, running around thieving for gold and also sometimes I find myself running around just to collect mats. With 18 toons, there's always something to do.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All of those plus questing, fishing, and achieves
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I get bored I PUG Moonhunter Keep on Vet, just something so calming about the entire experience. Joke btw.

I unsubbed but considering coming back, this is a good post for that.
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exploring!
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questing, exploring the maps, reading the in-game books.
    PC-EU
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do a little bit of everything so that I don't get bored. Some days I am lazy so I fish. Other days I just feel like exploring while gathering mats. Sometimes I feel like going to Cyrodiil for a more active day. If I feel like a challenge, I will solo dungeons or world bosses. I enjoy crafting and housing and just about everything the game has to offer.

I think the people who get bored the quickest mostly focus on the one activity that they enjoy the most and they ignore or speed through everything else.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want new content. I with the game stable, less lag, and features (like group finder) working. Updating the guild store and banking systems would be nice.