The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is dragon leap so versitale, that in any situation the user is at a advantage?

• phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry extremely disagree. Its main function that people use is a gap closer to line up with the next attack. Very rarely is it use as a combo ender. The numbers and percentages dont lie.
    And
    IT IS MY BELIEF THAT GAP CLOSER SHOULD NEVER STUN
    Edited by phoenixkungfu on December 2, 2019 7:24AM
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry extremely disagree. Its main function that people use is a gap closer to line up with the next attack. Very rarely is it use as a combo ender. The numbers and percentages dont lie.
    And

Right, you've never played DK. Thread's closed, people. Move on, OP has no clue what he's on about.
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is dragon leap so versatile that in any situation the user is at a advantage? I explained before how to is true for dk. In terms of meter. Once upon a time meter had no q. No 3 sec to alert the player meter was cast on a player it was a nightmare to counter meter. Also casting a meter has a delay that provides no guarantee defense smell window of reaction time. It's always 3 sec. the dev have done a great job create a balance counter play to meter. In terms of dk leap. At a minimum I would like to see a q to show a leap is target lock on you.
    HOWEVER, I SIMPLY BELIEVE GAP CLOSER SHOULD NEVER STUN.

What. In the hell are you talking METEOR always had the visual aueue for when it was never instant cast ultimate. So back to my first question, what in the are you talking about.

I been waiting for this. Now imagine meter without a queue. Thats leap and even worse. For all the reasons stated before. Because
    GAP CLOSER SHOULD NEVER STUN

Alright so remove stun from Streak since it can be used as a gap closer and we talk *maybe* about leap. K?
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And

Show the numbers and percentages since you apparently have them? Would like to see some official numbers on this.
    I been waiting for this. Now imagine meter without a queue. Thats leap and even worse. For all the reasons stated before. Because

Leap has a cue, an Audio cue and a visual cue, you see the dk grow giant wings take that as your cue to block.
    there should be a balance gameplay play where counter play to any and every ultimate that is viable. As it stand the positive nature of the one using dragon leap is not balance to the very small window of counter play. Also the stun mechanic in general is simply to much of a game breaking mechanic. As a gap closer that stuns. In my opinion

There is plenty of counterplay for leap, afterall it gets countered very often (block and streak). Now you can ask yourself why others have no Problem countering it when you apparently do but w/e.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My eyes and brain hurt. Claiming that leap is the best ult in the game while crescent and onslaught are there is such an expression of potatoness that I feel I gained ap by reading this thread.
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I explained many times why. I believe my opinion to be true. As stated before if your about to die. Its highly unlikely you would use onslaught or crescent to create a offense while defending to turn steal. However dk leap allows you to do this because of the stun. Pair this with the versatile nature of defenses and player lock as a gap closer. this is why this ultimate is in my opinion the best ultimate in the game.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just give 1 point to each effect or good things that leap has and you'll see how overperforming it is.

and for all of those who says "just block" or that it as a travel time, well, go to hell. when all other ult where to be nerfed with cast time or dmg reduce, or side effects removed or whatever, a vezry few numbers of you said "just block".

hypocrisy rocks this skill anyway.

ps: i suggest you to meet mayorz dd and sophious in a BG to feel how average leap is.

(ps2: i have nothing against you mayorz/dd, you didnt designed the skill yourself, you're simply using it because it's avcailable and powerfull and you're right to do so =p)
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I explained many times why. I believe my opinion to be true. As stated before if your about to die. Its highly unlikely you would use onslaught or crescent to create a offense while defending to turn steal. However dk leap allows you to do this because of the stun. Pair this with the versatile nature of defenses and player lock as a gap closer. this is why this ultimate is in my opinion the best ultimate in the game.

Your opinion is invalid until you level up a DK and learn how they work.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1. You legitimately think that people primarily use leap as a gap closer, your opinion doesn't count, because you've never actually spent time playing a DK seriously. Want to prove otherwise? Post a video showing your gameplay. Otherwise, you're talking out of your ass.

2. Not Onslaught or Crescent, but you could use Dawnbreaker, you could use Soul Tether. Both of which deal high damage and stun, and in Soul Tether's case, offer high healing.

3. Using leap as a defensive ult is a waste of ult, because there's better options out there. Using a resto staff on back? Resto ult. Using sword and board on back? Spell Wall. Using a destro staff on back? Undo or the vamp ult. All of which actually give you a window to turn the fight around, while leap just gives you a stun and a damage shield that barely protects your health pool. Wow, so powerful!
    kalunte wrote: »
    just give 1 point to each effect or good things that leap has and you'll see how overperforming it is.

and for all of those who says "just block" or that it as a travel time, well, go to hell. when all other ult where to be nerfed with cast time or dmg reduce, or side effects removed or whatever, a vezry few numbers of you said "just block".

hypocrisy rocks this skill anyway.

ps: i suggest you to meet mayorz dd and sophious in a BG to feel how average leap is.

(ps2: i have nothing against you mayorz/dd, you didnt designed the skill yourself, you're simply using it because it's avcailable and powerfull and you're right to do so =p)

It's as strong as literally all other ults. The very definitely of an ultimate ability is that it's meant to be strong, it's meant to be powerful, it's meant to be good, it's meant to be ultimate. Literally every ult in the game offers lots of power in the one skill, because that's the point of an ultimate.

And no, other ults having cast times is not a good excuse to ask for nerfs to leap, or any other ult without cast time. Don't like cast times? Ask for them to be removed. (snip)

(edited for content)
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on December 5, 2019 2:08PM
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I explained many times why. I believe my opinion to be true.

I explained you want something nerfed that already has counter play and you can't handle, making you easy AP.

I believe my opinion to be true.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as sorcs can streak a football field away from the fight I have no issue with gap closers on skills or ultimate stun or otherwise. Sounds like a L2P issue OP.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jcm2606

like i said, just give 1point to any thing that this ult does, and do the same for others.

do not count passives (because they are awesome but ZoS already told that passive arent to be considered when it comes to active skills efficiency.).

then come back to me with your maths. since i'm biased or a child or whatever you think i am, show me this simple math and i'll compare to mine =)

until then..
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

like i said, just give 1point to any thing that this ult does, and do the same for others.

do not count passives (because they are awesome but ZoS already told that passive arent to be considered when it comes to active skills efficiency.).

then come back to me with your maths. since i'm biased or a child or whatever you think i am, show me this simple math and i'll compare to mine =)

until then..

Take flight:
    +does aoe Damage around 1 target
    +can be used to close a gap
    +stuns

Tether:
    +Burst Heal
    +HoT
    +Synergy that heals others and damages targets
    +AoE Damage around caster
    +Stuns
    -Has a dumb cast time that should be removed but thats another topic
    Edited by Sanguinor2 on December 2, 2019 2:05PM
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok, so, here are mine:

Leap:
    1 gap closer
    1 heavyest single hitting ult
    1 stun
    1 knockback
    1 snare "Dragon Leap: Increased the radius of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 6.5 meters. It also now applies a more aggressive snare to targets it is cast on, to prevent them from being able to outrun the AoE damage when it lands"
    5.0.5 patchnote.
    1 up to 28m range or shield
    1 low cost (at least lower than tether)
    1 aoe
    1 fits both to mag and stam because each morph does mag or physical dmg
    0.5 for the "travel time" which is shorter than spectral bow/snipe/cristal shard/caluurion proc anyway.

it ends up to 9.5 to me.

now soul tether:

0 no gap close
    0 deals 60% of leap's base dmg as a single entry dmg
    1 stun
    0 no knockback
    0 no snare
    0 no bonus to range or shield
    0 more expensive than leap
    1 aoe
    -1 cast time
    1 heal tied to dmg on initial hit
    1 (small) dot
    1 (small) hot
    0.5 only fits well to magicka
    1 synergy
    that's 5.5 to me.

you can objectively try this with any other ult. i think you cant find any ult that get close to leap, whatever morph you chose.

Edit: i forgot the synergy. basically synergys are just like passive in ZoS math btw. but i took it into consideration to please you.
    Edited by kalunte on December 2, 2019 2:21PM
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @jcm2606

until then..

Very well, here you go, a selection of ults, 1 offensive ult from each class, and Dawnbreaker & Onslaught to compare against generic ults available to stam.

Leap:
    • Pros:
      1. Very high burst, slightly higher than Onslaught, though it still respects resists, so the actual damage you'd get out of it is drastically lower.
      2. Knockback and stun for CC in a pinch, that can also create openings for a group ult dump.
      3. Off gap closer, in case you need to close the gap or get out of a sticky situation.
      4. Can optionally apply a damage shield to the caster equal to roughly half the caster's health, or deal even more damage with a longer range.
    • Neutrals:
      1. Costs 125 ult at base, same cost as Dawnbreaker and 25 less than Onslaught.
    • Cons:
      1. Has a travel time, and so is susceptible to being blocked, or even dodged if your opponent is quick enough, at range.
      2. Has a slight minimum travel time, that can occasionally allow a stun or CC to go through mid-leap. Thogard has caught a stamDK in his Dizzy mid-leap before, cancelling the leap and stunning them. A friend who's very proficient with magDK and is prominent in the PC NA dueling community has also ran into issues where she'd get stunned mid-leap.
      3. Is prone to having targeting issues, see clips below.

Incap:
    • Pros:
      1. High burst, a bit higher base tooltip than the initial hit of Dawnbreaker.
      2. Applies a 20% damage taken debuff to your attacks for 6 seconds, amplifying all following damage, making for very quick kill combos with enough damage behind it.
      3. Costs 70 ult at base, which makes it very reliable, nigh spammable.
      4. Restores 100 magicka and stamina every light/heavy attack on an enemy with a negative effect on them, for just being slotted. Pop a DoT on someone, and you've basically got 200 effective recovery from just weaving.
    • Neutrals:
      1. Silenced effect basically gives away free CC immunity to stam, while being fairly annoying on mag due to no proper indicator. Can avoid this by just using it as often as possible while below 120 ult, so I consider this as just a neutral.
    • Cons:
      1. Cast time makes it range from a right nuisance, to downright unusable, depending on lag.

Crescent Sweep:
    • Pros:
      1. Respectable burst on targets around the caster, while targets in front of the caster take some heavy burst damage, heavier than the initial hit of Dawnbreaker.
      2. Extremely strong DoT centered on the caster, that pulses every 2 seconds and deals a truck load of damage.
      3. Costs 75 ult at base, which, like Incap, makes it very reliable, nigh spammable.
    • Neutrals:
      1. None that I can think of.
    • Cons:

Overload:
    • Pros:
      1. Hugely buffs light and heavy attacks, making your weaves hit so much harder.
      2. Can optionally restore around 1k magicka on each light or heavy attack.
    • Neutrals:
      1. Cheap activation cost, though subsequent attacks with it active consume ult, so kinda whatever.
    • Cons:
      1. Very clunky.
      2. Very obviously telegraphed, making it easy to counter.

Permafrost:
    • Pros:
      1. Decent DoT centered on the caster.
      2. Applies a heavy snare on any players caught in the AoE, making it good for creating openings for a group ult dump.
      3. Applies chilled to any players caught in the AoE.
      4. Grants Major Protection to nearby allies for the duration of the ult.
    • Neutrals:
      1. Costs 200 ult at base, though given the pros, I think the cost is justified.
    • Cons:
      1. None that I can think of, really.

Frozen Colossus:
    • Pros:
      1. Deals solid burst over the 3 second duration.
      2. Optionally deals increased damage on each hit, or stuns on the final hit.
      3. Applies Major Vulnerability, which monumentally increases damage taken by anyone caught in the AoE.
    • Neutrals:
    • Cons:
      1. 20 second cooldown on Major Vulnerability application per target, so once it hits, you have to make all damage count, because you can't refresh Major Vuln for another 20 seconds.
      2. Costs 225 ult, so fairly high. Justified given the power, IMO, though it's still a negative.
      3. Very telegraphed, making it easy to get out of, though given the power, it needs a counter. Still a negative, though.

Dawnbreaker:
    • Pros:
      1. High burst, a little weaker than both Incap and Crescent Sweep, but still very strong.
      2. Heavy DoT, offsetting the weaker burst.
      3. 2 second stun.
    • Neutrals:
      1. Costs 125 ult at base, same cost as Dawnbreaker and 25 less than Onslaught.
    • Cons:
      1. Cast time makes it range from a right nuisance, to downright unusable, depending on lag.

Onslaught:
    • Pros:
      1. Extremely high burst, lower tooltip than leap, though...
      2. Ignores resists, which makes the real damage this thing can deal so much higher than the tooltip would let you believe. Even if we were to compare against Take Flight, the increased damage morph of leap, you'd need to ignore just 13.2k resists to match the damage of Take Flight, any more is a damage increase.
      3. As if that wasn't enough, all of the ignored resists, are given back to you as penetration for the next 5 seconds. Fighting a dude at the resist cap? Land an Onslaught, and enjoy that juicy 33k penetration for the next 5 seconds.
    • Neutrals:
      1. Costs 150 ult at base, so a bit higher than Dawnbreaker or leap, though not high enough that I'd consider it a negative.
    • Cons:

While one or two maybe look a little sad (Overload especially), the rest range from okay (Incap, Dawnbreaker) to insanely strong (Crescent, Perma, Onslaught). Leap is definitely up there, but it's not even close to some of these. Satisfied?

Oh, and for the clips:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ScarySmilingSageTheTarFu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yprAGEEfOPk

I've got more saved, so I can edit them and throw them up tomorrow night, if you want more proof of how broken leap's targeting is. One even includes me watching another DK fly off in a random direction, despite very obviously trying to fight me, while I'm right in front of him.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lemme just leave this here, one more time.

You guys really think this ult is OP and in need of nerfs? Really?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcm2606 wrote: »
    Lemme just leave this here, one more time.

You guys really think this ult is OP and in need of nerfs? Really?

I don't play my DK much, and I don't think it needs a nerf. I like everyone being dangerous and requiring counter play. I know to block when I see wings just like when I hear a boom of meteor. My issue would be with server performance making that block not work or have it still hit you after you drop block but thats not leaps fault.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jcm2606 it's a bit sad that you forget half of skills effects and take your own feeling in consideration.

Targeting issues affect all skills, not only leap so at this point you can forget to talk about this.

also, what about single target or aoe? are they the same? couldnt it be taken into consideration?

you put time into replying to me, but you did it quite wrong. see you around.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all I see your point of view of how spectacular it is to use in term of dps. I personally try not to come off as bias. Now I ask to same of all that is replying. As a defender with all that is mention before is dragon leap is in fact use primarily as a combo ender. Then why does it stun? If a dk needs a gap closer that bypasses all keep away game. Then way is it on the defender to block a stun. If the speed of leap need to be so fast to a 3 sec q can not apply then why does it stun? Please don't be bias and answer for a defender stand point on the receiving end of dragon leap

hold block and damage cuts in half and u dont get stunned. just like many other ulti in game, but less powerful.

im a stamDK main but seriously, no bias, this skill is not scary at all when i'm at the receiving end. at least not scarier than some other ultimates...
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont agree with the logic that a stun is needed on a gap closer. There are plenty of stuns in the game that are devastating to use in combo with a gap closer. A stun on a gap closer simple lowers reaction time and provides to much advantage as we as bar space to the user. Also this topic is on the advantage upon use of a dk ultimate and if there is a situation in which a dk is not positive advantage on use.

yes, the situation where your target is completely mobile, not stunned, and have a tiny bit of intelligence to block when they see a huge flying guy with wings on their head.

that is not positive.

you want person with no stun immunity and put it in a combo where they'd either run out of their stamina or in a frenzy that they don't block.

if leap is blocked, it's better to use the ulti point on your defensive bar....
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And

This guy is unbelievable! He is repeating the same phrase over and over again not for the forum participants but to get ZOS attention... I guess he thinks if he keep repeating himself it would make ZOS react and nerf leaps and all gap closers. OP, based on your way of thinking ZOS should remove the stun from streak - It can be used as a gap closer, and it stuns.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone, this is a discussion on dk leap. During my last post "Should gap closers stun" the topic of dk leap has come up alot. It is my belief that dk leap is the best ultimate in the game and over preforming. I believe this to be true because no matter the situation dragon leap reward is to high upon use. This ultimate has a distance of 22 plus meters making it the most effective gap closer in the game, stun, player lock, aoe damage instant cast time and unique passive helping hand. The morph increases the distance or adds a shield. Dk as a melee class is optimize and rewarded when using class skills that range is 7 meter or less. Making them dangerous up close. a opponent GAMEPLAN is not to get put in a blender with fossilize. Because of this ultimate it bypasses any and all counter play to dk. Dk leap guarantee a way in to your opponent. No matter the situation. I would like to see counter play that is on par with this skill and the stun removed from this ultimate or because this skill player lock at a far distance. A 3 sec q like meteor. That the leap is coming.

Well, it is an "Ultimate" isn't it?
    Playing since beta...
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter what is said, no matter what facts ar provided, OP is going to continue to ignore it all and repeat his/her little mantra over and over again. Hopefully there'll be a time where he/she takes in advice and information from the ESO comunity and learns how to play this game, but today does not seem to be the day. Good luck to you all. Happy Holidays.
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on December 2, 2019 4:20PM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    DK Leap is fine. In fact, we should use the Leap ultimate as a standard to balance other damage ultimates to, not pull it down to the level of other bad ultimates.
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll are wasting keystrokes feeding a sorc who thinks Streak should stun because it's not really a gap closer, but Leap shouldn't, even though it's an ultimate and also not really a gap closer.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/jsJ1wdZVRzM

Ran into a few DK's last night, and while I slipped up and got caught in two full leaps, it wasn't the reason for my L in the second case, it was the constant barrage of stone fist poop rocks being thrown at me and the constant armor debuff from puncture. All the other leaps were blocked and did almost zero damage. And I'm playing on a squishy nightblade in this video.

BLOCK IT

I hardly think this is OP. You just can't play defense very well.
    Edited by Kel on December 3, 2019 12:40AM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And

What if I told you Leap wasn't a gap closer? What if I told you it was an ultimate and ultimates play by their own rules?

What if I also told you that gap closers can stun? Ever heard of Toppling Charge?

And, as I said in the very first response to your nonsense post, BLOCK is the counter to leap. And if you fail to see the flying DK leaping at you, that is on you.
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smh, I made a whole post on "should gap closers stun" please refer to that. This topic is a extension of the" should gap closers stun" post. All points have been cover in depth.
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh, I made a whole post on "should gap closers stun" please refer to that. This topic is a extension of the" should gap closers stun" post. All points have been cover in depth.

And after extensive review we came to the conclusion that you have a L2P issue...
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is dragon leap so versatile that in any situation the user is at a advantage? I explained before how to is true for dk. In terms of meter. Once upon a time meter had no q. No 3 sec to alert the player meter was cast on a player it was a nightmare to counter meter. Also casting a meter has a delay that provides no guarantee defense smell window of reaction time. It's always 3 sec. the dev have done a great job create a balance counter play to meter. In terms of dk leap. At a minimum I would like to see a q to show a leap is target lock on you.
    HOWEVER, I SIMPLY BELIEVE GAP CLOSER SHOULD NEVER STUN.

What. In the hell are you talking METEOR always had the visual aueue for when it was never instant cast ultimate. So back to my first question, what in the are you talking about.

You can't see the meteor because the angle where it come from is around 90 degrees, Leap, in most situations, is around 45 degrees.

So your complaint, which is absolutely out of place and has mutated around this therad a couple of times:

1- You call Leap a gap closer, which is not. As I explained above its behaves more like an AoE projectile with limited range.
    2- As most projectiles, its queue is a SOUND. Have you ever seen a visual queue of snipe?
    3- No gap closer has a sonorous queue, so, is Leap a gap closer with that in mind?
    4- Couple patches ago, Skoria had no queue, but it received it because it behaves similarly to meteor, a 90° projectile.
    5- Now you want to put another queue on Leap that tells you when you have to block, which is unnecessary becase leap is not a 90° degrees projectile. But even f that's the case, your argument that says it is a gap closer contradicts that because no gap closer has a queue.
    6- To use leap the best way possible you need to be aware of your enemies LoS (similar to Snipe), but it can't be spammed 2 or 3 times in a row (understandig what spamming means). Even more, if you git gud and learn to block Leap, any DK using it against you as a gap closer (my god, I can't even think about a decent DK doing that), will be WASTING 125/110 ulti because block = best mitigation against any AoE attack.

Please, for Talos sake, stop embarrasing yourself.
    Edited by Xvorg on December 2, 2019 9:18PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
This discussion has been closed.