The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Chouettelfique
    Hi again,

I had a question, if we send a requested gift should we say somewhere?
    Because it would be a pity that the person receives twice the same thing, especially if he wanted several ~

Best regards,
    Elven Owl ~
    Sinome maruvan ar hildinyar tenn' Ambarmetta !
    In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the World !
    En ce lieu je m'établirai, et mes héritiers, jusqu'à la fin du Monde !
    Options
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again,

I had a question, if we send a requested gift should we say somewhere?
    Because it would be a pity that the person receives twice the same thing, especially if he wanted several ~

Best regards,
    Elven Owl ~

I would hope the recipient would come here and say thanks, modifying their request to reflect they received the gift.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
    Options
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    simple wishes

Worm Cult motif

Silver dawn motif

huntsman motif

PC: EU @Dread_Viking

and a merry christmas to you all
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
    Options
  • Garashta
    Garashta
    Soul Shriven
    @Garashta (both account name and character), on NA server, PC

wishlist:
    ANything you want! This is my first month, and I am loving ESO
    suggestions:
    any Guar (mount and/or pet)
    crafting writs
    account upgrades (I have only Elsweyr, basic), collector edition, etc
    any home
    lv 50 gear of the vampire kiss set, or other good for a stamina NB, damage dealear
    top tier crafting improvement (those things to make your gear go from normal to fine, epic, legendary)
    a good day message LOL
    Options
  • worir5
    worir5
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    worir5 wrote: »
    Can I get some worms please, I know that is a lot to ask for so if not then Clockwork City or Dragonhold DLC will do fine.

@worir5

What platform and server?

PC EU
    Options
  • Zach2322
    Zach2322
    ✭✭✭
    As an aspiring master crafter, I'm trying to finish up my true style master achievement. I would really appreciate any amount of gold for purchasing or just the chapters themselves of:

-Telvanni
    -Hlaalu
    -Redoran
    -Psijic
    -Any simple writs for the achievement

Much appreciated and happy holidays.

Xb/NA - Rustic Forknife
    Options
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I get some worms please, I know that is a lot to ask for so if not then Clockwork City or Dragonhold DLC will do fine.

@worir5

PC EU

Was going to send you worms but, sorry, I am PC/NA.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
    Options
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Guys.. this is my second year partaking in the gift exchange last year !!
    My only wish for this year would be:

The Gladiator costume.

As like last year I will be going through the post and helping where possible.

have a wonderful new life festival and happy holidays to you and your loved ones
    @Quake89

PC EU
    PC -EU
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ makinoji
    I accept any furniture pieces
    please no plans but the actual item itself

Server info, please :)
    madman65 wrote: »
    PC NA @madman65 I can`t choose so i`ll let the gifter choose. Daedric Death Mask or Drink From A Skull in the superior rewards, Thx and Happy Holidays.

I have been told that Gem items cannot be gifted, alas.
    Options
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, @TheElderCrow

I haven't taken part in the Xmas exchange yet, but I've always taken part in the official gifting events so I'm no stranger to giving Crown gifts, and I will glady do so here! <3

What I would really like to receive is ... gold. Just a little bit. And here's why:

I haven't managed to get the Minotaur chest motif by farming in ~5 years, so I finally caved in and decided to buy it from guild traders should it become available.
    BUT saving enough gold is a problem if your main happily spends most of your money on fancy furniture. So ... every coin will help! :D

Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on December 10, 2019 10:18AM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    Options
  • jm42
    jm42
    ✭✭✭✭
    @jm42 PC EU
    I will be happy to get any motifs, cause my collection is really empty for now :>
    Options
  • Niruah
    Niruah
    ✭✭
    Hello!

What i would like is hmmm
    - Gold :)
    - Any nord or khajiit themed furnishing
    - Any plant furnishing. But what i most like are trees except tropical ones. So birch and pine are the best! ^^
    - Any book, scroll, statue or maybe butterflies, fog, crystals aaand animals (hanging deer, rabbit, geese etc. ) furnishing
    - any crates

Thats it!

Anything from the list is very much appreciated ^^
    Happy holidays and event to you all!

Edit: Oh my people are so giving in this community! You all made my day! Thank you so so much @mrsrobot @Erinia @Araneae6537 @Elissae @TheElderCrow
    I am so shy to ping, but hope you don't mind. I really wanted to thank you! x3

PC EU
    @Ghuran
    Edited by Niruah on December 3, 2019 9:27PM
    Options
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Oh how wonderful! I'm happy with anything and hope I can share that joy.

. GT: Malfoy Magus
    . Xbox One server EU
    Edited by Sylianwe on May 17, 2021 10:20AM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
    Options
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ill be screenshoting any Xbox (NA/EU) requests that I can fulfill, since it doesn't seem like a lot of us!

I'm on Xbox NA (used to be EU) and I've always wanted Ravenhurst, but never had the gold. And tbh, it's a lot cheaper to buy unfurnished with gold (275k I think.) Vs Crowns at current exchange rate (400,000g) I can buy or cobble together an eclectic mix of furniture for it.

I'd also be happy to receive furnishing items, I love glowy bits and smoky bits. Things that are animated are awesome! And I'd really like a Hanging BOSMER THRONE because it looks so relaxing!

I hope this doesn't violate TOS but I'd really really appreciate any XBox gold codes to extend my subscription since I have limited income ATM. It might be the best thing you can do, but I know not everyone bhas that option!

Happy holidays friends!
    Edited by LurgidBean on December 1, 2019 10:44PM
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
    Options
  • worir5
    worir5
    ✭✭✭

@worir5

PC EU

Was going to send you worms but, sorry, I am PC/NA.

Is a shame but thanks anyway
    Options
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA @mayasunrising

I'm a housing nerd and love playing with outdoor areas so any pretty plants for fun outdoorsy furniture would be teh love!

Happy holidays everyone! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    Options
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ makinoji
    I accept any furniture pieces
    please no plans but the actual item itself

Server info, please :)
    madman65 wrote: »
    PC NA @madman65 I can`t choose so i`ll let the gifter choose. Daedric Death Mask or Drink From A Skull in the superior rewards, Thx and Happy Holidays.

I have been told that Gem items cannot be gifted, alas.

Nor can houses if those are on anyone's wish lists. Although, if they are purchasable via in-game gold you can gift someone the gold to buy the house!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    Options
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU, @Erinia

Oohh, nice thingy started again <3 It was cool and funny previous year. :p

- As for myself, I love housing, and always need any crafting materials for furnishing, such as Mundane runes, so if some nice Santas have non using ones, i'd be happy to get any amount of them.
    - any kind of stolen furniture, which we can't craft(like elsweyr fans, mirrors, fragrance bottles, brushes, combs, fabrics and cloth, or paper, letters and contracts, or bounty sheets, or clockwork different tools, or maybe even... a shivering cheeeese!!) - all those funny things are so cute!
    - Gold, gold, gold, many gold to buy moooore houses!... Ah well, that's sounds a bit strange ^^

- missed few motifs:
    - Pellitine: axes, belts, gloves, legs, chest, shield
    - Meridian: any
    - Sunspire: shoulders, shields, maces, legs, gloves, daggers, boots, axes
    - Dragonguard: belts, boots, helmets, axes

If any Santa want to make me happy with his crowns, then maybe
    - any kind of Book Row or Book Stack or Books or Scroll furniture from housing editor->library->literature, I like to have many books in my houses, and always short on them o:)
    - one little crown crate? or even many crown crates? cos i like the feel of waiting for opening :p

.....Or just anything! \o/ I love surprises \o/

Happy New life holidays time to everyone, full of yummy food and drinks, friends and family smiles, and warm miracles! <3

Many thanks for your awesome gifts <3 , @Olupajmibanan, @mrsrobot, @Elissae, @Jazdia, @Old_Soul, @rosalith, @LordWenzel, @Enemoriana, @p4l4mu7, @Myrnhiel, @HidesFromSun, @ESO_Monkey, that's such a pleasure to get nice things and warm words o:)
    Edited by Erinia on December 24, 2019 9:29PM
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Eruceninde oh my gosh thank you for the alinor drapes, noble furnishing plan! My crafter does not know that one and I love those so much! What is on your wishlist, if I may ask?
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to the kind soul that sent me the dreugh wax.
    My characters thank you too.
    Happy Holidays.
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I would love it if random people (or "secret santas") sent my wife gifts. @JedderDi_322. (There's an underscore in there.) (PC-NA)
    I would play clueless and she'd probably be so confused, but excited. And I'd get a kick out of her reactions. She's only been playing a couple months, so she'd be happy with anything. Except maybe lockpicks. Lol.
    She loves gold. She loves herbs/flowers. She loves motifs (she's always saying she doesn't know enough to put together a nice outfit). For some reason, she gets super excited over finding potatoes or garlic or radishes. :D

P.S. if anyone is feeling very generous, my account name is @LoneStar2911 .
    ;)
    But my wifey comes first! :smiley:
    Edited by LoneStar2911 on December 19, 2019 5:16AM
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amber322 wrote: »
    Honestly, I would love it if random people (or "secret santas") sent my wife gifts. @JedderDi_322. (There's an underscore in there.) (PC-NA)
    I would play clueless and she'd probably be so confused, but excited. And I'd get a kick out of her reactions. She's only been playing a couple months, so she'd be happy with anything. Except maybe lockpicks. Lol.
    She loves gold. She loves herbs/flowers. She loves motifs (she's always saying she doesn't know enough to put together a nice outfit). For some reason, she gets super excited over finding potatoes or garlic or radishes. :D

That's so sweet of you. I'll send some stuff her way.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I need the tutorial ' ESO PvP for Dummies '

:#
    Options
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @jm42! :) Much appreciated!
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    Options
  • ExistingRug61
    ExistingRug61
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA @ExistingRug61

I’ll be keeping an eye out for any other Xbox NA players I can help out. (I’m a bit of a hoarder of random things and this seems like the best use for them)

And if anyone has any makko or hakeijos they could send my way that would be great. Or if someone is feeling particularly generous sunspire motif pieces (especially the chest) would be absolutely amazing.

Options
  • Cymotrichous
    LF Santa that would prolly buy me a Dragonhold DLC in exchange for 200K gold. You'd complete my year after my failures. 🙁

Or Dragon's Blood because I like to drink them. 😛

PC NA | @NeoseffG
    Edited by Cymotrichous on December 2, 2019 1:52PM
    Options
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm. My PSN is Lukos_Creyden and I am in PS4/EU. I know there are not that many of us on the forums, but I hope other ps4/eu people will tag me so I can see what they want.

No idea what I would like, so surprise me I guess. You don't have to get me anything, really!
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
    Options
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a wee bit of gold anyone is willing to spare :)

Xbox NA - Piece0fSchmidtt
    Edited by Wheresthetea11 on December 3, 2019 12:50PM
    Options
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    @hornheb on PC NA.

Gift exchanged done! Happy Yuletide to all and especially Hippie.
    Edited by Catsmoke14 on December 2, 2019 6:59PM
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on PC NA @Araneae6537

I LOVE bioluminescent flora, but having started in July, haven’t been able to acquire many yet. I would be thrilled with aether cups, wyrdblooms, blue starblooms, glowing thistles, wedding flowers or Vvardenfell glowstalks! :love:

I would also greatly appreciate any Telvanni furnishing plans as I could use these in several builds I am planning but have not yet acquired any.

I am happy to be a part of this wonderful community and wish everyone a happy holiday season! :blush:

———

Thank you lovely people for the messages, gold and furnishings! :love:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 12, 2019 2:22AM
    Options