The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• worir5
    worir5
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get some worms please, I know that is a lot to ask for so if not then Clockwork City or Dragonhold DLC will do fine.

@Hashim.S (PC EU)
    Edited by worir5 on December 7, 2019 2:18PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    worir5 wrote: »
    Can I get some worms please, I know that is a lot to ask for so if not then Clockwork City or Dragonhold DLC will do fine.

@worir5

What platform and server?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just need a hug. :#
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello people of the interweb!
    This one is still on his eternal quest to find perfect build and is constantly swapping around gear and such so his gold preservations have been running dry for ages now. And now, after small break, when he came back to game he noticed that his precious nightblade is complete mess and needs revamp.

So this one would be the happiest person in whole tamriel if Santa would bring him race change token or gold to fund his armory.

PC EU @tirpantuijottaja
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    @zvavi
    I want to know the meaning of life. Send me a mail. Motivate me to play eso. And most importantly, find me a reliable crown seller xd
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »

\(0.0)/ Virtual hug here m8
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sewyr wrote: »
    Sewyr wrote: »
    @locula here
    I'm a new simple player with a simple need :D I recently hit cp 160, and a good pvp gear such as Bright-throat and shacklebreaker would be so helpful and nice to get me into pvp (I'm a high elf magsorc)

Ill be emperor one day

I'm PC EU, sorry forgot to add it

Dang, had a ring I was gonna send ya if you were PC-NA :p
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »

[biggest hugs]
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Holidays! @Seminolegirl1992 from PC-NA

This is my favorite time of year in ESO- everyone comes together and it's beyond heartwarming o:)

Non-crown store: I love anything/everything housing! Furnishings, crafting mats, plans, rp clothing, or friendly holiday messages
    Crown store: Costumes, style parlor, character slots, appearance change

Thank you, and I hope everyone has a great New Life Festival!
    Edited by Seminolegirl1992 on December 9, 2019 10:43PM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll have to keep an eye on this to see if I have anything someone wants!

For me:
    • Furnishing plants. I'm always looking for the less common ones, like wedding blossoms, glowing mushrooms, glow bushes, etc. If you have an excess of the large trees and Elsweyr vines you can get from the home furnishers, I'll give those a nice home, too!
    • Draugr staff motif. For some reason I can never find anyone selling it?
    PS4 NA @name sicklecider

Happy holidays, everyone!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    worir5 wrote: »

@worir5 If you're on PS4 NA, I've got worms for you!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spartaxoxo PSN-NA

I would like an outfit token to add another outfit to my character.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PIE KING WOULD APPRECIATE AN INFLUX OF REVELRY PIES PLEASE

FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON

<____<

>____>
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • dinklehorn
    dinklehorn
    ✭✭✭
    As I have no way yet to obtain bervez juice, I would be absolutely delighted to get some.

Xbox NA @dinklehorn
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have coveted the Whisperweft Gala Wear since I first took screen-shots of my first character-in-disguise, early in the Thieves Guild questline. I was stopped dead-in my tracks when I saw a player wearing it... noticeable after not having seen it for ~ a year-&-a-half since doing the quest. They said it popped-up for sale randomly - like, in the Summer 2019, maybe? I had no idea old items re-appeared like this!

I don’t spend Crowns on much except CC, Imperial Upgrade & Character Slots (17/18), ‘cause I just made my first in-game gold DLC / Dragonhold purchase for punk reasons - but one day I would love to get all of the DLC dungeons and actually, meticulously, go through them with a group of lore-nerds to read all the things; grab achievements; and marvel at the design. What’s the best DLC medium-paced dungeon experience? I choose THAT one as a gift, please.

Also - are Monster Helms always bound? ‘Cause I am at the point of swapping overland sets before crafting any gear, while I get a Slimecraw 2pce at the very least as a build / placement start. I just found out about The Golden last week, and missed it by a day! Oops. Cheers!

Best Winter Fest!
    hashtagbestwinterfest

S.

Edit: Shawn LaRock XBOX NA
    Edited by ShawnLaRock on December 8, 2019 7:53PM
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »

FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON

<____<

>____>

Saucy, you're pc-na right? :P
  • tango72ex
    tango72ex
    Soul Shriven
    I would like any dlc or the Morrowind collector's pack. Although carrot or garlic would also be good, because I have a hard time finding them ^^

@ tango72ex - PC NA
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy, you're pc-na right? :P

Indeed :*

ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • FR0STDEE
    FR0STDEE
    ✭✭✭✭
    FR0STDEE Xbox eu

Potatoes

That is all
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bah, humbug! I don't trust anyone enough for this kind of thing. :p
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 eu.
    Ceiron1.

Looking for motifs. Dragon guard. Refabricated.

But anything if people feel inclined.

Hopefully more ps4 eu users join so I can gift items too.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ makinoji

I accept any furniture pieces
    please no plans but the actual item itself

• SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah its the time again where we get rewarded for being good and I have indeed been good..... I have not used the brotherhoods blade to kill someone this year(only arrows) and I have definitly not taken up the new trend of evil yet glorious necromamcy the strongest of all pow.... Uh yes no necromancy for me...... No that is not my skeleton that is someone elses skeleton.......Anyways I would really enjoy some new furniture for my house.... Something spooky/creepy/necromantic or some dead tree otherwise elsweyr themed plants and furniture.... If not furniture gold will also do.
    @janloumellet
    Pc Na
    Thank you
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON

<____<

>____>

What server?
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON

<____<

>____>

What server?

PC NA :):):)

• Chouettelfique
    Hi everyone, I didn't know that this type of community event existed and it's really great to do that ^.^

I am going to list 4 crafting motifs that I miss to complete my collection, but don't offer them all ~
    one and I would be happy :)

@Chouettelfique / PC / EU

- Celestial Style - Shoulders
    - Celestial Style - Swords

- Akaviri Style - Helmets
    - Akaviri Style - Swords

I have some crafting designs in stock, so I'll keep an eye on other members' wish lists, hoping I can make a gift too !

Thank you for this initiative,
    Elven Owl ~

---> Thanks you very much for your gift @WeerW3ir, the Ceslestial Styles and for Master Writs <3

---> Thank you very much for your gift @Sips-Elf-Blood ^.^, for the Akaviri Style <3

---> I also wanted to thank someone who today sent me 15k, and the day of my birthday without knowing it. . . but I deleted all my mails as a stupid girl by recovering my sales :# ; thank you to this unknown <3
    Edited by Chouettelfique on December 9, 2019 7:46PM
    Sinome maruvan ar hildinyar tenn' Ambarmetta !
    In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the World !
    En ce lieu je m'établirai, et mes héritiers, jusqu'à la fin du Monde !
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA

All I want for Xmas is some dreugh wax
    The waxier the better

Edited by Katahdin on December 1, 2019 6:37AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA @madman65 I can`t choose so i`ll let the gifter choose. Daedric Death Mask or Drink From A Skull in the superior rewards, Thx and Happy Holidays.
  • puddle
    puddle
    Hi there. I am @puddle from PC EU.

I would be very happy to get one of the followings:
    - any of the DLC-s I do not own which are: Dragonhold, Dragon Bones, Horns Of The Reach, Murkmire, Shadows of the Hist, The Clockwork City, Wolfhunter.
    - one good looking mount (I am bored of my horse :))
    - crown crates
    - additional character slot

Any of the above would be amazing and thank you for this initiative!
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @SidraWillowsky !
    jLuauD9.png
    This one erects the Spine of Gratitude towards you, as her scales can finally feel the wind. I will pass along your generosity. :)

Edited by ArgonianAssassin on December 4, 2019 3:24AM
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey