Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did I miss the exact reason 7 day campaign is going away?

• probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    Theres always 2 bar of AD everywhere.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xologamer wrote: »
    Xologamer wrote: »
    Yolnakhriin,..... R.I.P. (In a long line of now-gone servers, I might add)

Does anyone know why?

was dead campaign. was just use to push emp

Where does that data come from, dead?

from my own knowlesge - dont know if u ever bin there but there are nobody rly nobody
    maybe if u have luck 1 keep change a day...

On PS4 (Both servers) it is pretty busy.

Agreed on EU at least. (I haven’t been on NA) I prefer 7 day.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    The new 30 day is deader than the 7 day ever was. Rip shor/yolo

Well when it was 7 days, you could go gangbusters for a week and get EMP. The next week someone else could and they could flip back and forth. they still do map flipping there now but things are pretty serious a week in and everyone probably has tier 1 on all their alts for transmutes at the end of the month.

Game has deep issues in promoting healthy play it fails to even attempt in either locked or unlocked campaigns.

you guys definitely come in and bring action when you're here but friday night for a few hours does not represent the campaign. it is dead 24 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week. except fridays and saturdays, where each faction has the high end of one bar for 2 hours

I suppose I don't see it all, but I know when we are getting ready to go, those of us that PvP usually get there a bit early so those who might only come out on Friday or maybe their first time get directions, and what I have seen is it either all red, then quickly flipping yellow, or all yellow quickly flipping red, until we start making it blue.

If not for that, I'd find it kind of sad as there used to be a time before I started running with regular people in our guild on a nightly basis where I came to Shor, often alone. We used to have a DC guy and guild we used to call the Sherif of Shor that would probably frown on us showing up, and I even left the group many Fridays because I didn't support that, but seeing things like maybe it was the past Friday or the Friday before (Think it was before because I think this one we deposed Blue Canoe); we got to the last keep needed for a new emp and took it just before they came riding up after watching it head that way and I had complete joy in it.

To be fair, I know its not all yellow or red. I got on this past Sunday solo and was there and it was mostly blue. Also; got a couple of fights of 1v1 and 1v2 and it reminded me briefly of old Shor being able to use my abilities and fight so that draw could still be there and I understand my brief moments to not indict an entire campaign. It just doesn't look great.
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Still no answer...And Laatwhatever is dead on PS4
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no answer...And Laatwhatever is dead on PS4

For EU is healthy score of AD and DC, in 1st and 2nd place. Mostly me leave AD To DC, some reason I affected them originally. I’ll however go back Red next Campaign. Remember when I said healthy score? EP is like 85% below 2nd score. (Also have to leave 1 guild, instead of 2 not going say which. But would allowed to play different alliances in Kaal and laa same color. Frustrates me that want be any color but forced to delete 1 or other guild due to me not allowed to attack them.) anyway I’ll be back Red.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @JerzeeDevil I was from NJ, close to the shore in Brick, moved years ago.
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭

Well when it was 7 days, you could go gangbusters for a week and get EMP. The next week someone else could and they could flip back and forth. they still do map flipping there now but things are pretty serious a week in and everyone probably has tier 1 on all their alts for transmutes at the end of the month.

Game has deep issues in promoting healthy play it fails to even attempt in either locked or unlocked campaigns.

you guys definitely come in and bring action when you're here but friday night for a few hours does not represent the campaign. it is dead 24 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week. except fridays and saturdays, where each faction has the high end of one bar for 2 hours

I suppose I don't see it all, but I know when we are getting ready to go, those of us that PvP usually get there a bit early so those who might only come out on Friday or maybe their first time get directions, and what I have seen is it either all red, then quickly flipping yellow, or all yellow quickly flipping red, until we start making it blue.

If not for that, I'd find it kind of sad as there used to be a time before I started running with regular people in our guild on a nightly basis where I came to Shor, often alone. We used to have a DC guy and guild we used to call the Sherif of Shor that would probably frown on us showing up, and I even left the group many Fridays because I didn't support that, but seeing things like maybe it was the past Friday or the Friday before (Think it was before because I think this one we deposed Blue Canoe); we got to the last keep needed for a new emp and took it just before they came riding up after watching it head that way and I had complete joy in it.

To be fair, I know its not all yellow or red. I got on this past Sunday solo and was there and it was mostly blue. Also; got a couple of fights of 1v1 and 1v2 and it reminded me briefly of old Shor being able to use my abilities and fight so that draw could still be there and I understand my brief moments to not indict an entire campaign. It just doesn't look great.

I wasn't trying to say the pop is imbalanced--just exactly what you're saying. it is dominated by one faction at a time and it tends to be whichever faction happens to be pushing emp at that moment. if DC battles EP, for instance, and loses by a large margin--that's it; they log off. from that point forward, the map is all EP. this applies to every faction. i suspect this is because there is really only one--maybe two--groups of players per faction.

With that said, I do find some really awesome fights there and i have been a regular there across all factions for over 3 years. I love it and have no intention of maining another camp. It is the place to go for much smaller scale pvp without any severe performance hindering lag. I guess I just wish the few players that are regulars there were more interested in pvp instead of just conquering every single point on the map without any resistance.
    Edited by nryerson1025 on November 29, 2019 3:28PM
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭

I wasn't trying to say the pop is imbalanced here--i mean maybe slightly but thats not the issue here.--It's exactly what you're saying. it is dominated by one faction at a time and it tends to be whichever faction happens to be pushing emp at that moment. if DC battles EP, for instance, and loses by a large margin--that's it; they log off. from that point forward, the map is all EP. this applies to every faction. i suspect this is because there is really only one--maybe two--groups of players per faction.

With that said, I do find some really awesome fights there and i have been a regular there across all factions for over 3 years. I love it and have no intention of maining another camp. It is the place to go for much smaller scale pvp without any severe performance hindering lag. I guess I just wish the few players that are regulars there were more interested in pvp instead of just conquering every single point on the map without any resistance.