Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what is your most hight score in battleground

• Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Araviel2 wrote: »
    Arkew wrote: »

Araviel, i not abusing the score system, i just make what he asking, strong heal.

You kind of said so yourself in a private convo with me when you were bragging about just using 2 buttons the entire game.
    I think its sad, there are so many BG's healers that work hard to provide support to their team and secure wins.
    But you just sit there in cloak and wait for your team to go low health on purpose so that you can push high scores and it does not seem like you care if your team loose... Selfish.

It's really no different than the many people who play every game mode like it's Deathmatch.

Everyone has different goals.

But... why?

the rule of BG is simple for me , You or Me , the best score rule on the leaderboard
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    My build is now perfected: the cream of the ice cream of the master healer build maked a lot of hight score as healer

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/45/2/1572974930-screenshot-20191012-165318.png

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/45/2/1572974961-screenshot-20191104-163223.png

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/45/2/1572974959-screenshot-20191105-181201.png

now i think i'm legendary healer now because i'm genuine :3 .
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My build is now perfected: the cream of the ice cream of the master healer build maked a lot of hight score as healer

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/45/2/1572974930-screenshot-20191012-165318.png

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/45/2/1572974961-screenshot-20191104-163223.png

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/45/2/1572974959-screenshot-20191105-181201.png

I bet noone wants to be on your party :smiley:
    Because I can!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Araviel2 wrote: »

Araviel, i not abusing the score system, i just make what he asking, strong heal.

You kind of said so yourself in a private convo with me when you were bragging about just using 2 buttons the entire game.
    I think its sad, there are so many BG's healers that work hard to provide support to their team and secure wins.
    But you just sit there in cloak and wait for your team to go low health on purpose so that you can push high scores and it does not seem like you care if your team loose... Selfish.

It's really no different than the many people who play every game mode like it's Deathmatch.

Everyone has different goals.

But... why?

Why are some people obsessed with playing house? Jumping to the highest points on maps? Obtaining every skin, costume, title, etc.?

Why is *** brown? It just is.
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

I bet noone wants to be on your party :smiley:

Hey it's not cool.

They still happy i do Something.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Arkew

Quite impressive again, but if you're going to flaunt these outlandish scores can you tell us how you do it?
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Arkew

Quite impressive again, but if you're going to flaunt these outlandish scores can you tell us how you do it?

No secret at all. Each heal over 7.5k gives you 100 points. Wait for your teamates to drop some health then heal them.
    Because I can!
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No secret at all. Each heal over 7.5k gives you 100 points. Wait for your teamates to drop some health then heal them.

Interesting. I've never once seen a Healer take the top score, and I've never seen any score in 5 digits. I take it then most BG Healers I've seen focus on sustaining constant healing over crit heals.

I've probably never done a 7.5k heal either.

Edited by Urzigurumash on November 7, 2019 11:55AM
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Interesting. I've never once seen a Healer take the top score, and I've never seen any score in 5 digits. I take it then most BG Healers I've seen focus on sustaining constant healing over crit heals.

Best heals in BGs are stacked hots. This is what the high MMR healers are using.
    Because I can!
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭

Best heals in BGs are stacked hots. This is what the high MMR healers are using.

except me i focused on the way to win some points, that can make me a capitalist healer XD.

and i not want waste my powerfull heal for heal only 1 k when i can use it in a more critical situation.
    Edited by Arkew on November 8, 2019 8:22AM
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

except me i focused on the way to win some points, that can make me a capitalist healer XD.

and i not want waster my powerfull heal for heal only 1 k when i can use it in a more critical situation.

I see you play EU as I know some of the names but I have never played vs you?

Anyway I will take anyday a hot healer in my group instead of a burst healer.
    Because I can!
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    i not take it bad i prefer random alone for being sure the team have no organisation and have more luck to get hurted and probably increase my score fast.

Win not give any special things except XP if random so i Don't care of Victory or lost because that's not affect score system
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i not take it bad i prefer random alone for being sure the team have no organisation and have more luck to get hurted and probably increase my score fast.

Win not give any special things except XP if random so i Don't care of Victory or lost because that's not affect score system

Actually a win give you more rewards, more ap and more xp but most it gives you satisfaction that your team won.

Score gives you rank which is not important as you will be in top 100 anyway if you are able to win.
    Because I can!
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    @Arkew

sorry i'm not called Alcast who share is build for allow weakest ppl to become viable.

yeah but when you are vs premade who focus healer 24H/24H you know why i turn mad and worked on a build for broken the rule.

A healer who can't be detected and make easy hight score.
    Edited by Arkew on November 11, 2019 3:39PM
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/786370981464568498/CA1CF89D370B51176EEDC6F23BB4F232D0BBBEE3/

look me this new masterpiece but i'm sad i was near to beat my best score in 2 k
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, highest I’ve ever gotten was close to 8k, but haven’t broken it.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    playing battleground as healer is a form of art
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea about scores but one of my more impressive matches I went 27/9/41 kda
    1.4 Mill damage, which is high but nothing special
    Edited by validifyedneb18_ESO on December 27, 2019 5:02PM
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I hit 7k on my Bowden or stam sorc at one point, need to fish hard drive for screen shots
    Edited by JobooAGS on December 27, 2019 4:57PM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except these insanely high scores nightblade healers get is due to a malfunction/bug with maleficent offering, which I highly doubt is intended....
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Except these insanely high scores nightblade healers get is due to a malfunction/bug with maleficent offering, which I highly doubt is intended....

what kind of problem maléficient offering have , give me some exemple :3
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

what kind of problem maléficient offering have , give me some exemple :3

There isnt one unless they are talking about healthy offering being the only burst heal to go through los and disregard elevation. Both of which have existed since the agony change.