The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

what is your most hight score in battleground

Arkew
Arkew
✭✭✭
Hello everyone.

i open this thread for give to all people a luck to expose their best score done in battleground

i begin that was my best score in deathmatch by playing healer but we lost
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/768353331086431609/BF646B861C82ED86B9434446BC6B19DFC742998C/
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arkew wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

i open this thread for give to all people a luck to expose their best score done in battleground

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/768353331086431609/BF646B861C82ED86B9434446BC6B19DFC742998C/

I was pretty sure that it will be mag sorc with matriarch heals but I was surprised. I still think it will be easier on Mag Sorc.
    Because I can!
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

I was pretty sure that it will be mag sorc with matriarch heals but I was surprised. I still think it will be easier on Mag Sorc.

He is kind of abusing the scoring system that rewards critical heals more than actual healing.
    And he just sits in stealth on his NB and casting hot's.
    Other healers heals more and provide more support to the team but get half the score .
    The scoring system is broken.
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems a little out of the ordinary, I’ve put up 2mill plus damage with like 600k healing and never got 15k.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My most high score:

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems a little out of the ordinary, I’ve put up 2mill plus damage with like 600k healing and never got 15k.

You get 100 points for 7.5k heal. He did 133 heals over 7.5k heal.
    Because I can!
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I seen it, that’s why it’s out of the ordinary lol you’d think someone doing both would get that score or at least a dedicated healer that pulls 2mill. Not knocking it , it’s just not normal.

Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah I seen it, that’s why it’s out of the ordinary lol you’d think someone doing both would get that score or at least a dedicated healer that pulls 2mill. Not knocking it , it’s just not normal.

Most healing builds in BG rely on hots. They have a lot of recovery they dont focus on burst heals.
    Because I can!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Araviel2 wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

He is kind of abusing the scoring system that rewards critical heals more than actual healing.
    Other healers heals more and provide more support to the team but get half the score .

You don't get Critical Heal medals for HoTs. You get them from strong burst heals.

And all the picture shows is the enemy was negligent by focusing on a tank while the NB healer was left alone to buff their own score. Pretty stupid of the enemy really.

And which HoTs can you cast while you "sit in stealth"? They all expose you long enough for enemies to see your location.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's insane. I don't remember seeing anyone score over 7500ish.

What is most surprising about your score is not just that you did it as a healer, but that none of the other teams seemed to have enough damage to kill targets with you spamming heals.

Just goes to show how out of balance healing is vs damage. There are TONS of ways to mitigate damage, but very few practical ways to mitigate healing since they gutted defile access. So dumb.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    That's insane. I don't remember seeing anyone score over 7500ish.

What is most surprising about your score is not just that you did it as a healer, but that none of the other teams seemed to have enough damage to kill targets with you spamming heals.

Just goes to show how out of balance healing is vs damage. There are TONS of ways to mitigate damage, but very few practical ways to mitigate healing since they gutted defile access. So dumb.

His teammates died a lot. So the healing in this game was not so OP. One of his teammates died 17 times. Probably it was not a balanced match.
    Because I can!
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    not perfected but i constantly upgrade the build this screenshoot was taked with the prototype build

and the guy who died 17 time stay far from me XD
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    after a lot of research i perfected my build of healer for bg and maked à very good match with random ppl

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/771731984845249260/E7FD9B93AABBE967652AE79A16DCD0B19C9126E1/

a masterpiece but not better than the last :3

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am pretty sure you can do better on mSorc. You should give it a try.
    Because I can!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You still got some work to do to get to my NB heals :smiley:

f66d9e92-d671-4e69-8d11-4fcb9fae3199.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=ZdOtgUUMWVUncmln9VWZFAe%2F9oW85YklDZKUH9pBlqI%3D

Not a good score though.
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭

I have thinked on the paper at your theory, but i very need the dark cloack of nightblade for change spot each time my team go far from me for not being annoyed by other player who can kill me in 2 hit.

You still got some work to do to get to my NB heals :smiley:

f66d9e92-d671-4e69-8d11-4fcb9fae3199.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=ZdOtgUUMWVUncmln9VWZFAe%2F9oW85YklDZKUH9pBlqI%3D

Not a good score though.

Very nice Healing done , i can't make better than you i think, it's very sad the game not reward you correctly.

Hello everyone.

Araviel, i not abusing the score system, i just make what he asking, strong heal.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I have thinked on the paper at your theory, but i very need the dark cloack of nightblade for change spot each time my team go far from me for not being annoyed by other player who can kill me in 2 hit.

I think streak/Bol can do the job quite well.

Because I can!
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭

Araviel, i not abusing the score system, i just make what he asking, strong heal.

You kind of said so yourself in a private convo with me when you were bragging about just using 2 buttons the entire game.
    I think its sad, there are so many BG's healers that work hard to provide support to their team and secure wins.
    But you just sit there in cloak and wait for your team to go low health on purpose so that you can push high scores and it does not seem like you care if your team loose... Selfish.

Edited by Araviel2 on October 31, 2019 7:51PM
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You kind of said so yourself in a private convo with me when you were bragging about just using 2 buttons the entire game.
    I think its sad, there are so many BG's healers that work hard to provide support to their team and secure wins.
    But you just sit there in cloak and wait for your team to go low health on purpose so that you can push high scores and it does not seem like you care if your team loose... Selfish.

It's really no different than the many people who play every game mode like it's Deathmatch.

Everyone has different goals.
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭

now i using 5-6 buton instead of 2 with my perfected build and it's not my fault if player i healed can't reverse the situation when we are vs premade team for me in this situation my teamates are just potential bag of score.
    but if you prefer i can share my build for increase the number of score farmer on this game :3

It's really no different than the many people who play every game mode like it's Deathmatch.

yeah i agree everyone have different goal, if a character are tank, he planned to be on front and taking a lot of damage,if a player are ganker, he planned to do a lot of damage and farm a lot of medal about damage and kill.

Me my next step of my plan is to farm golden medal healer called fast recovery and i have a plan to got it easy :3.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's incredible OP, however you did it, I will assume you have the all time highest scores until somebody proves that wrong. I have also never seen a single score above 8k.

My favorite matches are where I win 500-0-0 with 5 Relic captures to my name. Were these because nobody else was playing the objective? Almost certainly, and for this I thank them.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @brandonv516

Also quite impressive. Any time Getsu is beat I'm impressed, he's really good in my experience.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if a character are tank, he planned to be on front and taking a lot of damage .

Maybe one day us proud meatbags will actually earn some medals for this in Death Match

We shouldn't because we're worthless, but it would be nice

• Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    scoring as NB healer is very easy when you know what you do :3
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Who cares about the score? There is no competition for the breadboards and there is no difference if you no1 or no100.
    Because I can!
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who cares about the score? There is no competition for the breadboards and there is no difference if you no1 or no100.

Yep. I ended up in 6th on Deathmatch a couple weeks ago. I got a gold Impreg Neck (so I got a chance at a chrom grain) and a whopping 5 Transmute crystals.

I will never do that again.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »

Gné ?

generally i target to be in the leaderboard for the reward and take enought points for not be above 100 at end of Week.

for fast recovery medal it's hard to do that without puppet D:
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »

Gné ?

generally i target to be in the leaderboard for the reward and take enought points for not be above 100 at end of Week.

for fast recovery medal it's hard to do that without puppet D:

That is my point. It is pretty easy to be in the first 100 without targeting such scores.
    Because I can!
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But... why?
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp