The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbour Compact

Vuylstekeara
Vuylstekeara
✭✭✭✭
Based on the song/poem found as lorebook, which describes how Sotha Sil negotiated an agreement with 8 of the Daedric Princes. While the exact terms are unknown, the intention was to keep the Princes from interfering with Nirn's affairs directly. Not that it helped much in the long run.

AajooxZ.jpg

There we have: Molag Bal, the Schemer, right in the centre, on his throne. It's his plane after all and domination is his schtick anyway.
To his left Hermaeus Mora, the Scryer, observing the whole scene with some interest. Maybe there is something to be learned here. Or the whole thing might end in a fight, good enough entertainment at any rate.
Somewhat in the background on the left side the Raver, Sheogorath. I don't think he cares terribly much, nor that his attention span is long enough to follow lengthy negotiations and... ooh, butterflies!
Next to him Hircine, the Hunter. Politics aren't really his thing, but since the others came *shrug*. Wait, was there a movement to the left?
Azura, the Twilight, secured the only piece of furniture available apart from Bal's throne. They didn't really expect her to stand the whole time, now, did they? And while there is certainly no love lost between her and one of these wannabe gods, she does seem to care at least a tiny bit about mortals. Maybe. Whatever the reason, she for one actually shows some interest in the terms of the agreement.
The same can't be said about Mehrunes Dagon, the Destroyer. Not only did he once flatten Ald Sotha and all of Sotha Sil's family along with it, but to demand from him to keep his way too many hands off Nirn? The audacity!
On the right, Boethiah, Hunger, or so the wiki says. Since there was already an overabundance in shirtless guys, in her female form. She also does seem to like snakes. Whatever.
In the background, Malacath, the Pariah, eyes rather on Boethiah than on the negotiations, sword ready. Not that he likes any of the other Daedric Princes, at all, but in one room... plane... with Boethiah? Might not be such a good idea.
And last, but not least, Sotha Sil, the Clockwork. Whatever he offered the Daedric Princes (or threatened them with), it didn't keep Mehrunes Dagon from attacking Mournhold shortly after. Nor Molag Bal from his little planemeld endeavor.
Edited by Vuylstekeara on November 23, 2019 5:16PM
"The paper is balanced, but nerf the rock!"
- The scissors
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool art, I like it. Even if you look at IRL alliances between implacable ideological enemies don't last long. For example in WW2 the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact was broken after less than 2 years, the alliance between the USSR and the Western Allies broke almost as soon as the war ended.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this is very, very cool!
    Mehrunes Dagon's bright red skin seems to indicate - apart from his anger issues - that he doesn't really fit in. I mean, all the others including Seht MC wear subdued colors, more or less, but NO, Mr. Dagon has to attend the meeting overdressed and overstyled ... ;)
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome, and very well done! :)
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Wow, awesome art! We appreciate you sharing this with all of us @Vuylstekeara :smile:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really wanted to know what the terms were and what if anything he threatened them with.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Vuylstekeara
    Vuylstekeara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Cool art, I like it. Even if you look at IRL alliances between implacable ideological enemies don't last long. For example in WW2 the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact was broken after less than 2 years, the alliance between the USSR and the Western Allies broke almost as soon as the war ended.
    I wouldn't want to drag real world politics into this, but there are indeed no chances of success for any kind of agreement if there is no common ground between the parties involved.
    And to get a bunch of daedric princes together in one place... Reminds me a bit of christmas/thanksgiving/whatever family gatherings, just with a very weird "family" . This sort of things never ends well.

Wow, this is very, very cool!
    Mehrunes Dagon's bright red skin seems to indicate - apart from his anger issues - that he doesn't really fit in. I mean, all the others including Seht MC wear subdued colors, more or less, but NO, Mr. Dagon has to attend the meeting overdressed and overstyled ... ;)
    Truth be told, there were some technical issues with red skin and bluish/purple lighting. Didn't want him to look too grey, but he definitely has some anger issues.
    And overdressed... I never noticed before but most daedric princes seem not to be not too fond of clothing in general. Azura wears some kind of bed sheet and the rest goes with variations of loin cloths. The only ones decently dressed here, apart from Seht, are Boethiah (okay, heavy armour) and Sheogorath of all things.

This is awesome, and very well done! :)
    Thank you!

Wise_Will wrote: »
    i really wanted to know what the terms were and what if anything he threatened them with.
    I wish I knew. Lots of speculations, but no definitve answer to be found. Maybe some things are better left open, for story-telling purposes.

"The paper is balanced, but nerf the rock!"
    - The scissors