The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Group finder rekt? pc-eu

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Troodon80 wrote: »
    Apologies everyone, we know this is frustrating. For those that weren't able to log in, could you please try again now?
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

This is the best reply XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My char is still in Vaults of Madness lol cant log in to save her out
  • yeey
    yeey
    ✭✭
    Login screen
  • RaggaBomb
    RaggaBomb
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno we don`t need ur appologises, we need the game and esp. the dungeon funder to work correct, and now Zos team is failed again.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies everyone, we know this is frustrating. For those that weren't able to log in, could you please try again now?

it doesnt work... no answer from server
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭

we know it is frustrating for both sides. I really don't want to think of the pressure on you. Servers are rekt yes. Expected yes.
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • StShoot
    StShoot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a little more information, please? What exactly isn't working right?

Wait wait wait, you tell us that zos didnt anticipated this ?! We had the same problems for years and you still ask what exactly is not working ?!!?!?!?!
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's a suggestion, why don't you just cancel events while your servers cannot handle them? It would save you a lot of effort trying to deal with angry customers, that are sick of the lagging, the crashing, the problems logging in, the group finder that doesn't work.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I shouldn't be laughing but I am. This was so predictable, yet here we are. It's hilarious in an absurd way.

One of my guild even set up bets for how long the server would be down this time and how fast it would go down. Think I won the latter ones with "within 30 minutes". Strangely no one else was quite that pessimistic and they've all played this game longer than I have :D
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it really affecting just "some players" ?
  • ivanakamarkus
    ivanakamarkus
    ✭✭✭
    ''We are currently investigating issues ALL players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available.''
  • Amiliana
    Amiliana
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Dungeon Finder it is similar to last time. The group I joined had successfully run 1 dungeon, but then I joined and suddenly it got "locked" like last time - ie could not leave the group or anything.

I saw that 2 of the members were still in the last dungeon, if that had something to do with it?

Login problems is same as last time it was a bit more severe, when you turned queues on.

It varies between error 301, error 304, server time out, request time out etc.
    “We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Curchill
  • Warndihr
    Warndihr
    ✭✭✭
    Login timeout... neutral:
  • bogwater
    bogwater
    ✭✭
    It is not just the need to investigate some people unable to login....

The group finder and joining a group is not working for an event that requires it. Even trying to manually get into a dungeon has gotten me a 10 min loading screen and then kicked from the server and unable to get back on.

Fun game....not anymore
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your patience guys we are investigating and the server will come down for emergency mainatenance for 2 hours, which will get extended into 4 hours
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to update, we implemented a change on the backend but it did not resolve the issue. We are continuing to investigate, and will let everyone know when we have another update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually got to character screen this time. For a brief moment, I had hope, then I realised the event is still on-going, so good luck to me regarding logging in today.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • black_celebration
    black_celebration
    ✭✭✭
    guys, but seriously
    the same thing every time on the EU server.
    @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
    let's have a black celebration
    tonight
    to celebrate the fact
    that we've seen the back
    of another black
    day
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Like clockwork with this game.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Attempt 1: "Make sure you have a valid internet connection"

Attempt 2: "This account is already logged in"

4avX3EU.jpg

• Warndihr
    Warndihr
    ✭✭✭
    Just to update, we implemented a change on the backend but it did not resolve the issue. We are continuing to investigate, and will let everyone know when we have another update.

Thanks! :)
  • PekkaPe
    PekkaPe
    ✭✭
    Can we get a little more information, please? What exactly isn't working right?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Players get stuck on Loading screen - Traders does not update their wares - It seems all social activities are dead right now.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a suggestion, why don't you just cancel events while your servers cannot handle them? It would save you a lot of effort trying to deal with angry customers, that are sick of the lagging, the crashing, the problems logging in, the group finder that doesn't work.

Gotta second this. A RELIABLE event that's a bit longer and gives more berries is better than forcing 1-event-per-berry into a tighter schedule of 4 events.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI8KJFo.jpg

• Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Time to call these events off for now, the pc eu server simply cannot take the load

Have a nice long slice of research and development and have another go in a couple of years

Sadly for now this whole project is a bust
  • Amiliana
    Amiliana
    ✭✭✭
    I did a repair of my client and after that I got immediately to the character select. After waiting a long time for the character to load I finally was able to log in, but the loading screens are very long.
    “We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Curchill
  • Gregory_Mordyval
    Hey ZoS,

came back after long pause to play a little. BG not possible to run due to loading screen BUG, Account not possible to login due to Account already logged in BUG or Timeout.

Well good job ZoS. You are still not able to make work basic stable fuctionality of game.

It's been broken since start of this game. With almost every new pack release, game gets broken and .... and has basic issues. It was happening all those years , it is happening now again.

Nice advertising move. I am sure that new players are gonna be amazed. You really know, how to make players leave and loose interest in your game, hopefully your management likes that too.

Time to play another games, for few years more .....
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Accept it zos, you've bitten off more than you can chew. Maybe invest a little less money into your crown crates and more money into actually running the game and you won't have angry players, sick of events like these.

Saddest thing is, people can actually predict that this is going to happen, this should be a rare occurrence, not a predictable event.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

• Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you just stop having events, it's pretty obvious that the game can't handle them for whatever reason. And I'd rather be able to play the game without and event than not being to play the game half the time with an event.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logging in took longer time than usual. Now I'm stuck in loading screen to Fungal.