Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group finder rekt? pc-eu

• Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Decallom wrote: »
    Managed to do one dungeon. Then made of mistake trying to switch alts; got stuck requesting character load and had to kill the process. Now can't even login to the character selection.

Yup exactly same for me.
  • Cloroplatinico
    I can't log in either, so sadly nothing new (and nothing improved as always) @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 minutes into the event? GG ZO$, you've outdone yourselves... 🙄
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • bogwater
    bogwater
    ✭✭
    I cannot exit the queue even when pressing confirm.
    Being manually invited to a group fails multiple times. Worked eventually after a while...
    Guild mates saying that queue is not working at all
    Shame that they just cant get the systems to work when under a load...disappointing
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relax new motifs cannot be dyed =)
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bogwater wrote: »
    Being manually invited to a group fails multiple times. Worked eventually after a while...

This too

I invited a guildie for 7 times and finally he said that he got the prompt
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Group finder not works, i cant invite players to make a group…
    ZOS for the undaunted event we have to complete dungeons right?
    In my crystal ball i can see +10 days for the event.
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePlayer wrote: »
    Group finder not works, i cant invite players to make a group…
    ZOS for the undaunted event we have to complete dungeons right?
    In my crystal ball i can see +10 days for the event.

So you believe... that you will be able to play for 10 days :sunglasses:
  • Nutta
    Nutta
    ✭✭
    Can't even login to the game.

New twist eh .. your EU PUNY-server trolling now includes not even being able to play the game
  • Aaxc
    Aaxc
    ✭✭✭
    Serious request: I want the ability to transfer character from EU to NA ..
  • RaggaBomb
    RaggaBomb
    ✭✭
    Enter/exit queque problem, just got into the queque = endless queque (BUT i didn`t choose the dungeon). So we exit the group, invite ppl again AND still queque like what the heck?
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaxc wrote: »
    Serious request: I want the ability to transfer character from EU to NA ..

3gc91z.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With this new and improved, totally re-coded, built-from-the-ground-up activity finder that was hyped for so long and finally launched with update 24, would you say it's fair to assume we'd find a group in a decent amount of time (let's say 5-10 minutes) considering everyone and their mother is trying to do a random dungeon right now - hence there should be an ample supply of people to form groups with? Because I've been in queue for nearly 45 minutes now and absolutely nothing seems to have improved, compared to your pre-update 24 overhaul. Not to mention the extreme load-screen times I get with just porting from one location to another.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Saturnana on November 14, 2019 3:58PM
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Found a group after 20 min... And got kicked by server!!!!!!!

FIX YOU CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Apologies everyone, we know this is frustrating. For those that weren't able to log in, could you please try again now?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I’m going to die of laughter 😅😆😆😆😆😆

What’s wrong!? The same thing it always is... the pc eu server is grinding to a halt, endless login screens, minutes long load screens, I even got one leaving the daggerfall inn lmao

But don’t worry, bought new style using tickets, these opal things look freaking TERRIBLE! 🤮

All I wanted to do was some questing on my new necromancer and this stupid event is screwing it up !
    Edited by Integral1900 on November 14, 2019 4:05PM
  • Sulan
    Sulan
    Rip, find a group,go to dang & boom log off & can't login back
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Tried to login twice. Got past the login screen, but when loading up character select, i'm booted back to login screen with the 'Unable to connect to game server' error
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apologies everyone, we know this is frustrating. For those that weren't able to log in, could you please try again now?

Login timed out.
    PC EU
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Gina, no go here. Timeout on Requesting Login
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope, nothing
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every single Event the same problems, every single time the same promises and every single time the server gets broken again...I really don't get why it is so hard to get more servercapacity...maybe install a second one so we have EU 1 and EU 2, and can choose which one we go to with all our characters.
    Edited by L_Nici on November 14, 2019 4:10PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭

✭✭✭
    within 20 mins of the undaunted event started the EU server starts to melt down and you cant login or stuck in endless load screens. At least ZOS is consistent the cant have an event where it works but they must have been watching the mouse wheel driving the EU server and saw the mouse dying in front of there eyes as they were posting that they were aware of it after 20 mins. You would almost think that they were expecting it to crash and they have anounced before the event they have a new memory leak fix ready for console that might fix pc. So get ready for servers down later for maintenance to use us as test dummies for fixes that dont work and bet there is another maintenance tomorrow to fix the first fix.WHERE HAVE WE HEARD ALL THIS BEFORE. I know you acknowledged it quicker this time but actually pay your mouse on the wheel that drives the server more or give it some steroids as getting anyone to fix the game so it actually runs is way past your capability ZOS evewn you must be able to see that by now

This is what i just posted and instantly got a message saying this post had been *** down as multiple other posts about this event are already active. whats wrong with HaHaHa undaunted event crashes pc EU server as its correct. pity they cant fix there game as quick as they try to shut down posts about how bad there game is running. zos censorship of links they dont want posted. whats the matter does truth hurt
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, the event has broken the servers again.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    +10 minutes for traveling in 1 place
    [removed bashing comment]
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on November 14, 2019 4:21PM
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    @Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now my guild is reporting players stuck in dungeon queue, the leave que simply doesn’t happen after you press it

Looks like the eso vaunted new queuing system needs to go back to the drawing board 🔥
  • gplumblingnrb18_ESO
    Like 15min loads from area to area, dungeon finder has been trying to find a match for the past 30.. So lets just say it's *** yet again... and as we have seen it will never be fixed. Might as well find a new game to play.

DESTINY 2 HERE I COME!
    Edited by gplumblingnrb18_ESO on November 14, 2019 4:16PM
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Woohoo! I guess we'll get freebie Undaunted Boxes for New Life? :D