The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Group finder rekt? pc-eu

• a.lazsteb17_ESO
    a.lazsteb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    unzbleon5xs8.jpg
  • OhNoDaedra
    Can we get a little more information, please? What exactly isn't working right?

can someone from IT ZOS play this time to PC-EU, please?
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The entire game.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amiliana wrote: »
    I did a repair of my client and after that I got immediately to the character select. After waiting a long time for the character to load I finally was able to log in, but the loading screens are very long.

I saw this and thought worth a try!

Ran a repair and I am now back in game, loading screen from character select to in game was long though.

Before running repair I was collecting all the different error messages again, on launcher!

@ZOS_GinaBruno I don't know if running a repair aiding me in getting back into game has any relevance in your search for the problem :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took me 10 minutes to port in, but finally got to FG1 to just solo it for the tickets.
    Did that, waited forever to get to Vulkhel Guard, and I'm still in queue (almost 1,5 hrs now btw)... which I can't leave. :joy:
    I'm done for today. If this keeps up the rest of the event, I won't be joining in.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Andreakos
    Andreakos
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many people are now buying the tickets off the crown store in fear of missing them from the event.

I gave up on playing for today seeing as there's no luck with the server RNG.
    Edited by Andreakos on November 14, 2019 4:51PM
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't buy anymore of those cheap Russian server hamsters. They are actually lemmings. 😜
  • a.lazsteb17_ESO
    a.lazsteb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Don't buy anymore of those cheap Russian server hamsters. They are actually lemmings. 😜

Actually, in Russia, you can buy only drunken bears. :D
  • Marvinthebeast
    Upgrade your damn servers, this is not funny anymore.
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno let's just give a little suggestion..

1- Stop the non-stop events
    2- Fix the server
    3- upgrade the server capacity
    4- restart events

Some people just want to play when they got home from work. Some of them even pay you for nothing special, just because we love the game.. if you have server trouble, at least give the paid members a priority log-in.

It will only benefit you
    1- paid subscription = priority
    2- more people will pay
    3- Zos gets more revenue
    4- Zos can spend the money to upgrade the server
    5 - people will be superhappy and remain paid subscriber...

But pls, just get rid of the event atm, cause it makes us, dedicated players, suffer for nothing...
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    if you want to play try logging on to NA server as you will have no problems loading in there i just tried it and loged in instantly. Maybe zos can get what ever servers they are using on the NA server and put it on the EU server and spend some money fixing there game instead of trying to kill it or at least for EU and stop the EU login event and maybe let people try the undaunted event. This EU login event seems to always happen the same time as any event zos plan weird and if this is how good the gamewill work after waiting 6 months for a total re write how long is it going to take to fix this pile of crap when you actually employ someone who actually can do there job. It might be better sacking all of you and employing a few 3 year olds as they could not break this any more than you have done even though you are supposed to know what you are doing. im glad you dont supply a fire or ambulance service if you did god help us all
  • Farsh
    Farsh
    Started playing again after 3 years, kinda sad to see the server stability hasn't improved much over the years. Definitely not getting ESO+ again.
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭

R U SERIOUS ?

The same issues EVERYTIME, and you still need a little more info ?
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in moments like this the forum is more fun than the game

Knowing ZOS I know that at some point they will launch Forum+ membership, with shop and all that.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    be happy we will have a 5days event instead of 4!! unless they take an entire week to fix it but anyway, the more time they need, the more event will will have!! =)

but wait, the events mess the server so...

event => server does a heart attack => zos team plays a bit => zos decide to make it to last until another event pops => the story starts back from the begining...

interesting way to never rest.

if i was a ZoS dev, i would have kill the guy who does the calendar..
    Edited by kalunte on November 14, 2019 5:45PM
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before EU servers down for maintenance... Who would have guessed.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group Finder TOTALLY broken. Again.

Wow. Just Wow.
    Edited by Rowjoh on November 14, 2019 5:45PM
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If the devs got online ASAP to experience the issues first hand they'd be in a much better place to feedback info and resolve.

Edited by Rowjoh on November 14, 2019 5:52PM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experience in this event so far.
    I log onto NA (EU player) and get 100 FPS and 160ms ping in Glenumbra. I queue up as healer and instantly find a group and complete the dungeon with no issue.
    I log onto EU and get 60FPS and 60ms ping in Stonefalls. Chat appears to have a few seconds delay but everything good so far, despite feeling like NA played more smoothly. Then I switch to a tank character and queue up, but even after 5minutes of waiting I am still in queue and nothing popped, strange for a "working" group finder during a dungeon event. But alright. I'll try again now...

Update: Queue popped but I was immediately kicked out of the game as was everyone else.
    Porting manually does not seem to be working either.
    Edited by Ratzkifal on November 14, 2019 6:18PM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just posted an update on the event here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/501838/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Melilotta
    Melilotta
    ✭✭✭
    Good move and thanks for the info! I, for one, would prefer to play as usual and take a break from the events rather than not be able to log in at all.
  • Lovelocke
    Lovelocke
    ✭✭✭
    Unable to log in since the event was turned off - timing out.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just posted an update on the event here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/501838/

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    During their deliberations, could they ALSO look at the upcoming Dawn of the Dragonguard Event? That also involves dungeons, and therefore, Group Finder.
    P.S. It would be nice to bring back ALL the Collectors Editions in the Season of the Dragon to finish off the year.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Melilotta wrote: »
    Good move and thanks for the info! I, for one, would prefer to play as usual and take a break from the events rather than not be able to log in at all.

Break? Is this a union? BACK TO DRAGON SLAYING! :P
    We're only sitting at 130k / 200k.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cancel Undaunted, start Clockwork City Event <3 One of the most beloved DLC deserve it <3
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Our top priority is making sure you can log in and play"

I logged in.. I played... I made the mistake of going somewhere...

Infinite loading screen :(
  • TheChinbone
    TheChinbone
    ✭✭
    Hey guys i'm new to the game, what sort of builds do you recomend for a templar trying to solo loading screen boss?
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    Cancel Undaunted, start Clockwork City Event <3 One of the most beloved DLC deserve it <3

Yeah, cancel one of the few events that gives people a reason to group up and start another "quickly, get one hit in on the boss before the 99 other players kill it, then compete with them for the slow spawning gimmicks" event.
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭

So why wasn't it tested beforehand?
    Why do I get stuck in queues that's claimed to be fixed (Same as last year, A YEAR to fix your stuff)
  • Melilotta
    Melilotta
    ✭✭✭
    From the announcement: "We’ll provide an update a little later today in this thread once we know exactly when we will turn off the event and what our next steps will be." So, I guess, ithasn't been turned off yet? Will wait a bit more before I try to log in...