The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Undaunted Celebration] Your game plan? -- UPDATE: Delves will NOT count

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna do normal Fungal Grotto I for tickets
    FG for tickets and thats about it
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran dungeon for tickets
    Vets for pledges as usual, but with a group of players I trust.

I'm not taking my chances with the ticket-pugs
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos should just apologise and extend the event by a week now, save time later.
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon first day, delve for however many days you cannot use the queue system, dungeons again for however long the event gets extended.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other option: I do what I feel like doing in the moment.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just doing a delve for tickets
    I hope for event extension to get all weapons for free tickets.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »
    For tickets I'll just sit one of my characters at the bottom of a delve and kill the boss once per day, like I did for the previous two events. That way I can do it quickly when I first log on and then forget about it until the next day.

I may also run dungeons with my guild if I have time. In which case it depends on what dungeons they want to do.

Don't you do your writs ?

Not sure what writs you mean, but I don't get a lot of time to play (maybe an hour or two a day and not every day) so I rarely do daily quests and things because otherwise I'd never get time for anything else.

Since my only interest in the event is getting tickets for indriks I'll get tickets in the quickest way possible so I don't have to worry about remembering to do it later, then spend the rest of the time on what I actually want to be doing, which is usually questing but as I said if anyone in my guild is doing dungeons I might join in.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just do a delve, that seems to be the most straightforward in my case

ETA: Now that delves aren't part of it, I guess I'll have to do a normal dungeon, could as well just be FG1
    Edited by vibeborn on November 11, 2019 3:33PM
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will give them a couple of chances on the group finder, but ultimately I will run pledges with friends and get keys along with my tickets.
    Playing since beta...
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Delve if the server won't be bursting into flames. Don't want to spend more than 5 minutes in this game at the current patch.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal dungeon for tickets (not just FG1)
    I'll just do random normal on use my tank to instant queue. That way its stress free and little to no wait times....if the group finder tool doesn't break like it has done every time they do this event.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, the full announcement for this event is coming soon, but Delves will not be included during the Undaunted event. We're updating the page to remove that line. Apologies for the confusion!
    Staff Post
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, the full announcement for this event is coming soon, but Delves will not be included during the Undaunted event. We're updating the page to remove that line. Apologies for the confusion!
    So we are forced to suffer using half working Dungeon Finder?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*sigh* Well, thanks for the info, but darn it.... Oh well, got tickets for the second berry anyway, should still be able to manage by the end of New Life.
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    QuakeCon 2013 youtube video, Paul Sage, Nick Konkle, Gina Bruno Fungal Grotto. That game, that athmosphere is awesome. That was that moment, when I decided I will play with this game. FG1 was my favourite dungeon. Util this FG1 exploit crap. I really hate ESO FG1 players really hate that behavior.

We start a dungeon, and FG1 runners teleport to FG1 hurray. Now I hate FG1, that was my favourite dungeon. :( This is how players destroy the athmosphere.

FG1 players use pls LFG and choose FG1 directly or find other FG1 players in zone chat, if you use normal random, then pls don't destroy the party all normal dungeon is easy!
    Edited by ChuckyPayne on November 11, 2019 2:35PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, well there goes that plan.

Looks like I'll be putting what I actually want to do on hold for a few days and hoping the group finder actually works.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok then, I will have to solo FG1 it seems.... kinda boring thought.... :|
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    assuming it actually works and doesn't wet the bed. which it will. it's an annual thing.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by RefLiberty on November 11, 2019 4:18PM
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, thanks for nothing. Dungeons are unplayable for me since your Dragonhold patch. Only a 50/50 chance to get through before being booted off the server. Thought you weren't going to host another event with broken dungeons. Well then, no bloody berry for me then. Housing decorating with 760 ping it is then. Maybe it won't crash if I just solo it. So much for your 'group' event.
    Edited by Ryath_Waylander on November 11, 2019 2:49PM
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    just doing pledges as usual with guildies, not going ut of our way. that is until the finder breaks and we cant even do that.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Worst time to pug dungeons, and I mostly pug. The other worst time is free ESO+ time.
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting out the event
    Gotta change it to "2 Event tickets per error message".
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sitting out the event
    no delves, so Ill skip
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok, to speak out the other side... i'm always happy when i get a fake tank on a normal dungeon (its just faster).

and i like that situation. i dont wanna struggle on normal dungeons just because there is no tank.
    (just saying to disassociating myself from "buff normal inis" speakers) ^^

and my plan... i group with a friend (so the roleplayers cant kick you) and we hop to nFG1 as soon as the ini starts and just complete it.
    I'm always random group friendly if i queue (but i queue less and less unfortunately) just not one week, of the year, which is the undaunted event.
    So its 51 weeks each year, where i care and explain and take hindsight, and just 1 week in the year where i dont care and be in some eyes maybe rude. I hope everyone understands that ^^

Since i have/want to do it on 15 chars, there is just no time for "i have quest". Do that quest in any of the other 51 weeks!
    I also dont do the quest, even if i find a char who has left to do it.

(if i remember correct, just queueing for FG1 dont work, you have to do random. If thats not correct, than its no problem at all, we just queue for FG1.
    At least just soloing FG1 dont work, since you are forced to use the group finder)
    Edited by tim99 on November 11, 2019 3:39PM
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to "punch a troll in the face while wearing a crown made from your own trousers." Bolgrul delve quests for the tickets. Will do some dungeons (not porting to FG1) if there's time, but I'm doing this across 6 accounts (4NA 2EU), so gotta be efficient.
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same as stationary mini bosses in the sewers not counting for the IC event, or this time for real?

Oh well... FG1 then.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing the delves for Undaunted rep only. They should be deserted if the tickets aren't there.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No delves? Ah well, then it's probably a pass. Due to being stricken with on-call duty I can't really guarantee to be online long enough to finish a dungeon, or be online when my guildies are on.... and soloing them takes too long.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it requires the finder, then I'll skip the whole thing and to hell with it. If hubby and I can pick up a pledge and duo it without using finder, then yeah, no problem.

Fortunately, I have 10 tickets waiting for the next berry, so I'm good.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady