Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark_Claw wrote: »
    Anyone know where to find Letter for Vittoria from Anequina Archives?

In the Sandswirl Manor, W wing.
  • Jylly
    Jylly
    ✭✭✭
    i dont find

Mantra of Redemption

anyone know where it is ?
  • Jylly
    Jylly
    ✭✭✭
    Survivor's Guilt
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, found The Good Bits. I was totally blind :) It CANNOT be missed :)
    Jylly wrote: »
    Survivor's Guilt

What units are these? Because if it's 60.6201 / 43.8965, it is square in a deep sea area...
    Edited by MreeBiPolar on November 1, 2019 11:25PM
  • Jylly
    Jylly
    ✭✭✭
    x60.70 y56.25, its a dragon spawn point
  • DanaeldeWitz
    DanaeldeWitz
    ✭✭
    J'saad's Note can be found in Senchal
    x = 41,5
    y = 31,5
  • Berenghar
    Berenghar
    ✭✭
    i dont find

Mantra of Redemption

Mantra of Redemption is shown on the map west of black heights (x 13.7 y 32) but in an area where I am not able to go.
    Anyone has an idea or a hint?
    *** Bei Dunkelheit sicht man nicht so weit, wie bei Tageslicht, wo man weiter sicht ***
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Berenghar wrote: »
    i dont find

Mantra of Redemption

Mantra of Redemption is shown on the map west of black heights (x 13.7 y 32) but in an area where I am not able to go.
    Anyone has an idea or a hint?

Do the questline
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Elsweyr my love 26 + 42 + 52

26: Southern pier of the South Guard ruins (NOT the southern part, but the southern pier of the main part).

42: Inside the Forsaken Citadel, behind the stables in the inner courtyard (E side).

52: Straight N of the Pridehome wayshrine and almost straight E of the Pridehome landmark "eye" marker, on the southern shore of the moat.

Thanks alot MreeBiPolar! I found all three now!

Only a few more left to do.

- Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol. 3
    - Letter to Selloe

Mend the Threads is located in the path of pride according to lorebooks, but i can't go in the last part where presumebly the book is. It's definately NOT in the first or second part. I checked. So maybe this one is also for the bugged list?

Survivor's Guild (i can't work with those figures, please give me a discription)

The Marriage of Moon and Tide should be somewhere inside the Moonlit Cove. I couldn't find it on top of the cliff where it should be according to lorebooks. Couldn't find it below/under the cliff either. I'm stumped. Looked for it repeatedly tho. Can someone confirm that the book is there and maybe approximately discribe where i can find it? Only place i can think of is the secret Boss hideaway, but i can't get there anymore because i have finished the quest already.

Apart from these Pellitine books, i'm still looking for the repaired Kinlady's Letter from Summerset to complete my collection. It should have gotten a post-quest location but i still haven't been able to find it. Looked in Shimmerine everywhere.

Thanks yall!
    Edited by playfull_kitten on November 8, 2019 12:04AM
    This one likes to play.....
  • Jylly
    Jylly
    ✭✭✭
    Survivor's Guild

63u1kbispkyi.jpg

• MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    The Marriage of Moon and Tide should be somewhere inside the Moonlit Cove. I couldn't find it on top of the cliff where it should be according to lorebooks. Couldn't find it below/under the cliff either. I'm stumped. Looked for it repeatedly tho. Can someone confirm that the book is there and maybe approximately discribe where i can find it? Only place i can think of is the secret Boss hideaway, but i can't get there anymore because i have finished the quest [/quote]

I just got it today and can confirm that it is in Moonlit Cove. It is underneath the skyshard on a small ledge halfway down the waterfall. You should be able to see it glowing if you are looking down from the top of the fall. You just have to drop down on it.
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
    excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    can you people please stop putting coordinations? its really annoying and a lot easier is to just put a screenshot with the map and point the location...
  • flynntribe
    hey gang looking for the following lorebooks
    i play on console (i do not use coordinates)
    descriptions or photo's of locations will do fine please

PEllITINE POSTINGS - !.EPISTLE ON THE SPIRITS OF AMUN-DRO VOL2
    2.TERROR FROM THE EAST
    3.THE FAVORED DAUGHTER OF FADOMAI

thanks in advance guys
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    can you people please stop putting coordinations? its really annoying and a lot easier is to just put a screenshot with the map and point the location...

Speak for yourself, please.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HA nailed it! logic prevails again! and unlike others I do the proper thing of posting this.

Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol 3
    r2Murrc.png

68.46x71.82
    GfmsT2w.png

so yeah as I thought the 1st book is at the tower, the 2nd at the quarry and the 3rd is at the dock...all on the seaside :3
    Edited by xenowarrior92eb17_ESO on November 10, 2019 7:30PM
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now only missing
    Hearts and Flowers - For My Beloved Kud-Nakal, which is from murkmire quest starter that is bugged so waiting for fix.
    Mysteries and Clues - Sealed Letter(from Kasura) which is pre-dragonhold quest starter prologue and again waiting for fix.

also for those who complain they cant get the prologue books cuz of grappling hook...when u go back to Kasura rebuilding school...1st YOU DONT NEED TO USE GRAPPLING to get there...2nd you have to use synergy to use the grappling hook...so u can get up there in both ways as I already did.
    meh 2 more books for full completion again...zos makes this one sad >.<
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Survivor's Guild

63u1kbispkyi.jpg

Thank you very much Jylly!
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    HA nailed it! logic prevails again! and unlike others I do the proper thing of posting this.

Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol 3
    r2Murrc.png

68.46x71.82
    GfmsT2w.png

so yeah as I thought the 1st book is at the tower, the 2nd at the quarry and the 3rd is at the dock...all on the seaside :3

And a big thank you to you too!
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    MRusso89 wrote: »
    The Marriage of Moon and Tide should be somewhere inside the Moonlit Cove. I couldn't find it on top of the cliff where it should be according to lorebooks. Couldn't find it below/under the cliff either. I'm stumped. Looked for it repeatedly tho. Can someone confirm that the book is there and maybe approximately discribe where i can find it? Only place i can think of is the secret Boss hideaway, but i can't get there anymore because i have finished the quest

I just got it today and can confirm that it is in Moonlit Cove. It is underneath the skyshard on a small ledge halfway down the waterfall. You should be able to see it glowing if you are looking down from the top of the fall. You just have to drop down on it.[/quote]

You're absolutely right! I have found it now!
  • MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    Letter to Selloe is on the docks in Senchal, at the end of the pier with the 3 anchors. Mine was not marked and just said read "note".
  • JaredDragonclaw
    Looking for some help finding “THE FAVORED DAUGHTER OF FADOMAI” from pellitine lore. I missed it along the way and have found very little references to it.
  • flynntribe
    z2whg1v9ba6o.jpeg
    lapvfcmay896.jpeg
    rfq2tw1n0628.jpeg
    dzhmol7yb6u1.jpeg

@JaredDragonclaw was able to find The Favored Daughter Of Fadomai

And was able to find Terror FromThe East

All I Need Now Is Epistle On The Spirits Of Amun -Dro Vol.2
    Edited by flynntribe on November 11, 2019 4:31AM
  • JaredDragonclaw
    @flynntribe I believe the epistles vol 2 is at the quarry on the western most dock on a crate under the canopy by some guards. I tracked it down yesterday.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    @flynntribe I believe the epistles vol 2 is at the quarry on the western most dock on a crate under the canopy by some guards. I tracked it down yesterday.

Hi do you happen to have a screenshot of the map location please. Myself and my wife was searching around the whole area for a considerable time and still unable to locate it.

Also any update from anyone regarding
    - Dead-water riddle fragment
    - For my beloved kud-nakal

Thanks in advance
    Edited by Anne13 on November 11, 2019 1:25PM
  • flynntribe
    @Anne13
    @JaredDragonclaw thanks
    Epistle On The Spirits Of Amun -Dro Vol.2

ad9f8ewir8g3.jpeg
    o4sjxjexotzl.jpeg
    Edited by flynntribe on November 11, 2019 5:30PM
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    flynntribe wrote: »
    @Anne13
    @JaredDragonclaw thanks
    Epistle On The Spirits Of Amun -Dro Vol.2

ad9f8ewir8g3.jpeg
    o4sjxjexotzl.jpeg

You’re a star thank you! I was completely the wrong area lol
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anne13 wrote: »

Hi do you happen to have a screenshot of the map location please. Myself and my wife was searching around the whole area for a considerable time and still unable to locate it.

Also any update from anyone regarding
    - Dead-water riddle fragment
    - For my beloved kud-nakal

Thanks in advance

At this point I think we will need to wait for another quarterly update to get these two Murkmire books. I haven't found them on the shelves in months of checking. Usually a handful of bugged books are fixed each major patch. In the meantime, all I can suggest is that you /bug report them in game if you haven't already. (I don't advise filing a Support ticket.)
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    :'( I'm still looking for:

- Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol. 1

Can someone tell me where it is?
    :'( I'm also missing:

- Tome of the Undaunted (Unsigned) - (Bugged -Book is still unobtainable for DC characters)
    - For my beloved Kud-Nakal - (Bugged - Still unobtainable if quest is finished)
    - Lord Hollowjack's Dread Realm - Somewhere? on a bookshelf?
    - The collected Theory Hypothesis - Somewhere? on a bookshelf?

Thanks for any information on the "exact" location of the books.

• MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    No_Wan wrote: »
    :'( I'm still looking for:

- Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol. 1
    Docks near the <South Guard Ruins>. Don't recall where exactly. I thought xenowarrior92eb17_ESO posted the exact location above, but they only did for Vols 2 and 3 (though mixed the 3 up with 1 in description).

Can someone tell me where it is?
    :'( I'm also missing:

- Tome of the Undaunted (Unsigned) - (Bugged -Book is still unobtainable for DC characters)
    - For my beloved Kud-Nakal - (Bugged - Still unobtainable if quest is finished)
    Ditto

- Lord Hollowjack's Dread Realm - Somewhere? on a bookshelf?
    Confirmed random Murkmire bookshelves.

- The collected Theory Hypothesis - Somewhere? on a bookshelf?
    Random alliance zones bookshelves. No specific location, as far as I know. Confirmed at least for Greenshade, Grahtwood and Malabal Tor zones.

Edited by MreeBiPolar on November 15, 2019 8:14AM
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    Thx,

I'll keep looking through the shelves :(