Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm the last update removed “For My Beloved Kud-Nakal from my read lore. Before the update I had it read. Frustrating to say the least.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hey guys, I have an issue...so im only missing "Sealed Letter" I assume its the one form prologue? but how can I not have it since I already did the quest? :( and 2nd one "For my beloved Kud-Nakal"...the only 2 books im missing to have full collection again :( much appreciated any help!
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    I would also like help with Kud-Nakal. I have a taxi, but don't know which side-quest i need to do.....
    This one likes to play.....
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    @TrofoHawk

Aicaano's Journal - In Hackdirt, the settlement south of Chorrol/Weynon Priory in Cyrodiil (follow the road straight south of Chorrol). Looks from the map to be in/near a T shaped house on the west side of the settlement.

Rayno's Scorched Journal - Cyrodiil, North of Sercen (In the map picture below)
    m1srk8g04mnc.png

From Nirn to the Aether - In the above image, it's the one on the island in that body of water.

Pearl Research Notes, Log 3 - No location after the quest for the Tor-Hame-Khard delve in Summerset.

The Year 2920, vol 26 - Check bookshelves in Craglorn

Intro to Aedric Studies/Unhallowed Legions - Bookshelves in Imperial City

Enzamir's Note - Covered this one in the most recent page of the other Eidetic Memory thread. Valley of Blades, north stairwell, right of the first landing up from the valley floor. During the quest, use the two grapple posts. After the quest, find the rock formation pictured there and jump.

Superb, gotten some of them now. Including Motif styles for Honor Guard and Meridian which is 28, I need a total of 40 books for 100% completion
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey guys, I have an issue...so im only missing "Sealed Letter" I assume its the one form prologue? but how can I not have it since I already did the quest? :( and 2nd one "For my beloved Kud-Nakal"...the only 2 books im missing to have full collection again :( much appreciated any help!

The Kud-Nakal-"Book" is a queststart:
    (if you already completed it, there is no chance to get it as it was added much later to the library)

Unbenannt.png
    dhx1ji3k36k7.png
    Edited by tim99 on October 10, 2019 4:17PM
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »

(if you already completed it, there is no chance to get it as it was added much later to the library)

Unbenannt.png
    dhx1ji3k36k7.png

What's the name of the quest if I may ask?
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Unbenannt.png
    dhx1ji3k36k7.png

yeah I did that far back in murkmire...I even read the quest book but after update its gone :/
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, back at this time, the book wasnt in the library, so it could not count. Month later they added it, but didnt count the book for those, who did the quest already. :D
    i dont know the english name of the quest, something with "return of the frog totem" maybe?
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no, back at this time, the book wasnt in the library, so it could not count. Month later they added it, but didnt count the book for those, who did the quest already. :D
    i dont know the english name of the quest, something with "return of the frog totem" maybe?

already was there and checked the whole area and didn't found it :( what I cant recall is where does this quest ends? maybe its been added at the end location?
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

already was there and checked the whole area and didn't found it :( what I cant recall is where does this quest ends? maybe its been added at the end location?

I’ll check again today, but last I saw it was not near the two quest-related NPCs in Lilmoth at the end of the quest. There’s plenty of furniture there for the devs to place it, but it just isn’t there.
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, just to clarify, the book named: A Plea for the Elder Scrolls, inside the Temple of Mnem... is it still supposed to be bugged or glitched into the floor beneath the pillar it's supposed to be upon?

Been given hints about going there, logging out and back in, and have done so several times these past few days, without luck.

Besides that, there is only 4 books I can grab, all in bookshelves (Craglorn and Imp City).
    The remaining 5 books are not in the game as far as I've gathered...
    So a total of 10 missing books for 100% completion.
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    TrofoHawk wrote: »
    Hey, just to clarify, the book named: A Plea for the Elder Scrolls, inside the Temple of Mnem... is it still supposed to be bugged or glitched into the floor beneath the pillar it's supposed to be upon?

Been given hints about going there, logging out and back in, and have done so several times these past few days, without luck.

Besides that, there is only 4 books I can grab, all in bookshelves (Craglorn and Imp City).
    The remaining 5 books are not in the game as far as I've gathered...
    So a total of 10 missing books for 100% completion.

I use the command /reloadui to make the book A Plea for the Elder Scrolls visible. Worked for me on different characters.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this company is a piece of garbage. Every update it's another bunch of books locked away behind quests or areas, I'm so fricking sick and tired of it by now.

- For my beloved Kud Nakal, I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Did the quest a year ago, read all books associated with it, and now there's no post quest book neither where you pick it up or where you deliver it.
    - Enzamir's note, they put this on top of a cliff in Blades Valley, and now that I have done the prologue and main quest, I can no longer use a grappling hook to get up there. Good job for F's sake, ZOS.
    - Tombstone of Naio-Bhefeo, inside the prologue tomb, and after doing the prologue the tomb isn't even there any more, and you're F'ed.
    - Vanthongar's Letter, well who knows anymore, questbook from Murkmire, and after having wasted hours trying to find the last 3, I'm not gonna waste another hour trying to find this one all over Murkmire.
    - And on top I count at least 3 Pellitine books tied to quests that I didn't pick up, gods know where these are supposed to be.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, WTH? Whatever the unfinished letter quest book is in the Forsaken Citadel delve, it does not trigger Eidetic for me.
    Can they not [snip] up ONCE?

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 23, 2022 7:55PM
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, WTH? Whatever the unfinished letter quest book is in the Forsaken Citadel delve, it does not trigger Eidetic for me.
    Can they not [snip] up ONCE?

there is also the one near the 2 daily quest givers in senchal...that one also doesnt trigger and still glows :V

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 23, 2022 7:55PM
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. On the plus side, the one near the quest givers in Senchal is still there after the quest. Haven't had a chance to circle back to see if the unfinished letter is, too. If it is, it won't mess things up when it's added. Or shouldn't, at least.
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    Still searching for To Captain Marck in Letters and Missives. Any help would be appreciated.
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    Dark_Claw wrote: »
    Still searching for To Captain Marck in Letters and Missives. Any help would be appreciated.

Its in Reapers March, small town called Pa'alat. Inside the covenant lodge. If quest in that area is done, check both balconies in the main mansion, should be quite a handful of books there 👍
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    This 2 books i search

Hearts and Flowers:

For my beloved Kud-Nakal

Mysteries and Clues:

Sealed Letter
    Edited by Holger30 on November 3, 2019 12:08AM
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hey guys...im only missing those if any1 can please point me in the proper direction? :3
    H5IAigm.png

EDIT
    "Good Bits" you get when you unlock Dragonguard sanctum 4/5 with the achievement aka 20 quests/daily completed.
    Edited by xenowarrior92eb17_ESO on October 28, 2019 4:34PM
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. On the plus side, the one near the quest givers in Senchal is still there after the quest. Haven't had a chance to circle back to see if the unfinished letter is, too. If it is, it won't mess things up when it's added. Or shouldn't, at least.

It is still inside, still not "ticking".

Also, two more readables which don't "tick". One likely not problematic (Job offer in Senchal near quest givers), the other... Wellllllllllllllllllllll... The inscription on Ja'darri's statue during The Pride of Alkosh quest titled "Tomb of Ja'darri". I assume there's no way back there.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone can point me to the following Pellitine books, please?

Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol 1
    Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol 2
    Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol 3
    J'daththarr's Letter
    J'saad's Note
    Letter to Selloe
    Survivor's Guilt
    The Good Bits
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    I am also in need of some help please.

Elsweyr my love 26 + 42 + 52
    Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol. 3
    Letter to Selloe
    Survivor's guild

Mend the threats should be somewhere in Moonlit Cave according to lorebooks, but i still can't find it after multiple searches there. Is it on top of the cliff or below, i just can't find it.

And of course i'm hoping that i can get some directions for Kinlady's Letter. According to the patch notes it should have a post quest location now, but i can't find it. Original location was in Shimmerine, Summerset on the table in the temple.

Thanks!
    This one likes to play.....
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    J'daththarr's Letter you can find in Senchal at the port.

x71,1 y34
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Elsweyr My Love, Page 36

Southern Elswyer x47,3 y 72,7
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eidetic add-on might not have them all yet, but Map Pins by Hoft already has all the achievement-related (Elsweyr my love) books.
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol 2

Southern Elswyer y49,1 y73,6
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr my love 26 + 42 + 52

26: Southern pier of the South Guard ruins (NOT the southern part, but the southern pier of the main part).

42: Inside the Forsaken Citadel, behind the stables in the inner courtyard (E side).

52: Straight N of the Pridehome wayshrine and almost straight E of the Pridehome landmark "eye" marker, on the southern shore of the moat.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    EDIT
    "Good Bits" you get when you unlock Dragonguard sanctum 4/5 with the achievement aka 20 quests/daily completed.

Where is it located? From this note, I thought it's somewhere in the craft station area, but I have scoured it all 5 times over, and it isn't.
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know where to find Letter for Vittoria from Anequina Archives?
    Edited by Dark_Claw on November 1, 2019 6:05PM