The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hey ZOS, are you here?

• Bealindra
    Bealindra
    ✭✭
    oof u missed one xd
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500175/infinite-loading-screens-bgs#latest

and also this thread holds your answer aswell they are very well aware,besides of that ,maintance is on monday,they maybe fix it then along with everything else
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried checking your internet connection?
  • Harees
    Harees
    ✭✭

Oh you are right. I was playing offline. TY.
  • thermatico
    thermatico
    ✭✭✭✭
    I put mine in a bag of rice for 2 hours and now BGs are working as intended.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS IT anyone there?

giphy.gif
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please reset you router.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If my BG screen is all blue am I doing it right?

When do I get my awards and my deserter benefits?
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good luck getting a response.
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plz, don't play this game as your main or support them with your money.
    Well, I don't and I play this game, casually..
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you try starting your client again?

(This is my favourite)
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We are aware of this issue and will pretend to fix it. Please stop asking now or we will silence your forum account. This thread has been closed because it is non constructive. etc etc.

• Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rpa wrote: »

That door bell should have a flashing light on the other side so Florence can see it glash since she can't see. Solution.
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I dont have spare time to invest into more than one serious game - I have like 2 hours per day for it. So its not an option to swap between the games. And its the only hobby/great passion I have left to this day.

Two weeks ago i left my beloved swtor for bigger and "more promising" mmorpg..ESO. i mainly solo or BG. Im a paying customer, investing ~50 euros per month.

The only thing I can say - its a terrible experience for PVP lover. Game managment is terrible in this department, zero communication from the devs.

P.S. Its obvious that the dev team doesnt love pvp and is focused on pve only. And its a shame, because the game has so much potential in pvp field.
    Edited by Valabrog on November 9, 2019 11:50AM
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They only seem to comment to curb abuse or snip out some posts. I don't remember the last constructive comment I saw from a ZOS person on here.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • TheChinbone
    TheChinbone
    ✭✭
    You must already be logged in.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they are too busy counting the cash that continues to roll in. To be concerned about problems players are having logging into the game.

I guess the jokes on us. Because they continue to get money. And we continue to not be able to play the game we paid for.

I think it's time for us gamers to raise up. And create Gamer's United and pool our money together to lobby our politicians to pass Consumer Protection laws for us gamers.

Contact me on discord @ Transcendent_Being#2717 if interested. Enough should be enough for you guys. If yall are not interested on fighting or paying for your rights. THEN STFU and take it and get rekt fools!
  • ivanakamarkus
    ivanakamarkus
    ✭✭✭
    they dont have time to fix bugs they need to put more P2W items like pets with stats in game
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The silence is deafening...
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all reality why should they pour time and money to REALLY FIX the issue when all they have to do is have Gina,Jes or someone else come in and post a we’re sorry post.

Then you all will be like Ty ty ty ty ty ty for them
    Doing nothing and a week later your all back here doing the same thing.

It’s been going on for 5+ yrs and we haven’t learned our lesson. Who is really to blame.

JMO
    Edited by jazsper77 on November 9, 2019 3:31PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the issue they addressed 2 days ago? As per the Dev Tracker?
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Love this one. Ha ha. Perfect for deflection and blaming on something else than the actual one responsible for the issue.
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Is this the issue they addressed 2 days ago? As per the Dev Tracker?

Saying they are looking at it and actually fixing it are two different things. It is still broken on Console and PC to a varying extent. I said in another post they need to scrap this LFG because it clearly isn't working as intended and work on something new(again). It crashed the servers, sticks all 12 people on a single team in BGs, has extended que times for healers in Dungeons and overall seems to be less effective than the previous version.
  • nolangrady
    nolangrady
    ✭✭✭
    They are working on a Crown Store item that will bypass the broken queue system. For 3,000 crowns you will receive 24 hours of uninterrupted BG access. This is only for one character though it isn’t account-wide..... choose carefully
    Edited by nolangrady on November 9, 2019 4:47PM
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    So are we getting any BG fix(es) with monday's patch @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • Woodoochill
    Woodoochill
    ✭✭✭
    It has been about 14 days... From my programmer point of view in such amount of time it is very possible to find and fix the bug that is causing it, maybe even if it required reworking part of it since there would be some (current) reference code. And all we are getting is "we know about problem and are working on it" - I'm starting to feel like you DO NOT.
  • Czinczar
    Czinczar
    ✭✭✭
    The situation is so ridiculous and pathetic. It's like a bad dream. And the thing is, it's not going to be fixed any time soon. I think they just don't care. And these problems also relieves the servers, so maybe it was intended. Because I just can't believe they are unable to fix it. I think they are out of resources and they are being greedy they don't want to invest.

Also think about the lack of respect for players that they are showing. It makes me think about Todd Howard and how he presented fallout76 : just lie after lie after lie. I don't think there is anyone still passionate about games in that company. Too much money changes people.