Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dinner & Dancing Anyone?

Ann03
Ann03
✭✭

sergey-zabelin-environment-11.jpg?1440580771

ooc:
To: any RPers & RP guilds,

'ello! the 26th (Saturday) of this month (October) my guild is hosting an event that ties into our guild storyline. we are a XBOX NA RP guild. we thought it would be fun to invite other RPers & RP guilds to the event.

this event is a Masquerade Ball (costume & mask a must! no weapons). we are a heavy, lore-friendly RP guild (though we have all levels of rpers in the guild). if you & yours would be interested in joining us for a night of masked mystery, dinning, & dancing please contact me at WillowLilly07 via in-game mail or xbox messages. i would be happy to give you some details & guidelines regarding the event. i would also need a headcount of how many would like to attend. you are allowed to bring a guest(s).

once details are confirmed ooc a formal IC invitation will be sent.

have a great day/night!

"The games are immaterial. What matters are the stakes. We do what must be done. Regardless of the sacrifice."
~Leila Ashcroft, The White Queen
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Were this in Pc Eu I´d join :(
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you welcome a company of Ordinators? Our Inquisitors like storylines to listen to and.. And we all have special costumes and masks! We won't interfere, we'll be just watching and tell the guests to go about their business. I give my word not to take High Ordinator Vermethys with us - she's still trying to change that habit to call everyone a scum ;).

I won't be able to join you anyway, so I just wish you to have a good time at the Ball!
  • MADGODMARCH
    Ann03 wrote: »
    sergey-zabelin-environment-11.jpg?1440580771

ooc:
    To: any RPers & RP guilds,

'ello! the 26th (Saturday) of this month (October) my guild is hosting an event that ties into our guild storyline. we are a XBOX NA RP guild. we thought it would be fun to invite other RPers & RP guilds to the event.

this event is a Masquerade Ball (costume & mask a must! no weapons). we are a heavy, lore-friendly RP guild (though we have all levels of rpers in the guild). if you & yours would be interested in joining us for a night of masked mystery, dinning, & dancing please contact me at WillowLilly07 via in-game mail or xbox messages. i would be happy to give you some details & guidelines regarding the event. i would also need a headcount of how many would like to attend. you are allowed to bring a guest(s).

once details are confirmed ooc a formal IC invitation will be sent.

have a great day/night!

What guild is this, if I may ask?
    The gap in the door... is a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?
  • Ann03
    Ann03
    ✭✭
    hi, sorry for the delayed responses, crazy week.

@TelvanniWizard, you need to get a Xbox & come join the fun! ;)

@Cygemai_Hlervu, haha, yes, if any want to join us please send me a message in-game or via xbox. thank you. :)

@MADGODMARCH, it's House Black-Thorne (formerly The Black-Thorne Society)

@Everyone or anyone interested. we are still looking for some actors for the event. preferably 7 to play the roles of a few of our hosts. if you're interested please contact me via xbox messages or in-game, i can give you the details. thanks!
    "The games are immaterial. What matters are the stakes. We do what must be done. Regardless of the sacrifice."
  • MADGODMARCH
    @Ann03

I've been debating joining a RP guild. I've never done so on a Game like this before, though. Are you guys ok with newbies like that?
    The gap in the door... is a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?
  • Ann03
    Ann03
    ✭✭
    @MADGODMARCH

yes, we consider ourselves a "heavy" rp guild but we accept all experience level of rpers from newbie to veteran. we only ask that anyone joining stick with the lore from the time period of the game. we do rp via text as oppose to voice because some players like to play a opposite genders.

here's a link to our website if you'd like to know more:
    House Black-Thorne

or just feel free to ask me some questions. we also do in-character interviews before accepting new members. it gives someone a chance to ask question in & out of character about us & vice versa. as well as see if they'd think it's something they'd be interested in.
    Edited by Ann03 on October 26, 2019 12:39AM
  • Ann03
    Ann03
    ✭✭
    thank you to everyone that attended & participated, we greatly enjoyed it!
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ann03 wrote: »
    thank you to everyone that attended & participated, we greatly enjoyed it!

Have you made any screenshots?
  • Ann03
    Ann03
    ✭✭
    i myself didn't get a chance to but i will double check with some of our members to see.