The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Orc over-preforming in PvP?

• Beffagorn
    Beffagorn
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Not really. They're fine in both pvp and pve.

Last i checked orc stamina toons had a slightly superior (ranging from 50 to 100) dps when played by people in the top 0.01% for pve encounters. The remaining 99.99% of the population that cares about that 50-100 dps difference either just want something to complain or are delusional to the point of thinking they wiped in their vet trial because they were missing that massive 50 dps difference instead of actually trying to get better.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather be able to pick racial passives tbh.
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Is this actually a thread right now? :lol:
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beffagorn wrote: »
    Not really. They're fine in both pvp and pve.

Last i checked orc stamina toons had a slightly superior (ranging from 50 to 100) dps when played by people in the top 0.01% for pve encounters. The remaining 99.99% of the population that cares about that 50-100 dps difference either just want something to complain or are delusional to the point of thinking they wiped in their vet trial because they were missing that massive 50 dps difference instead of actually trying to get better.

You havent checked anything then. Both your statements are just pure wrong. You can of course diminish importance of DPS difference between races for bottom 99.99%, but saying the dps difference exists only for 0.01% is false. It exists from top to bottom and even at the total bottom it would still be more than 50 to 100 so I say doubt on "checking". Just simple 1k resource advantage (assuming spec where Orc makes reaching HP threshold by 1k health easier, therefore has to waste 1k stamina less on getting to it) is around 2% gain. For anyone at any DPS level.
    Edited by SodanTok on November 3, 2019 11:13PM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    Nearly every Stam DD in high end PVE guilds is running Orc and PvP is also flooded with them now so yes. The sad thing however is that instead of buffing other races ZOS will probably just nerf Orc.

No it isn't.

Best races for each stam class. PvP.

Warden - Redguard, Nord, Orc
    DK - Nord, Redguard, Imperial
    Sorc - Orc by far but Nord if medium
    Templar - Orc, Redguard
    Necro - Nord, Argonian, Imperial, Khajiit
    Nightblade - Bosmer, Khajiit

If the max health is what makes it so OP in PvE, they should remove that and give Orc its health recovery back.

What you on about lol? I play a Stamplar, Stamsorc and Stamblade and for all of them Orc comes out as a top DPS in PVE.

He did say PVP, but I disagree anyway. Redguard is only useful if you use a lot of weapon skills and at this point, why play Templar or Warden if you're going to use a weapon spammable. To each their own, but I don't think it's worth it. DK and Sorc should be higher picks for Redguard, but both got some class identity this patch so Redguard is even worse then they were before.

3 weapon skills is enough to make Redguard a viable option. Both my stam warden and stamplar use at least 3.

So why Redguard for Stamplar? It's a good question and tbh imperial is just as good. 2000 max stam and stamina return every 5 seconds is excellent if you run low regen like I do. On stamplar, I use as much cost reduction as possible and I get stamina back from meditate and repentance. In CP environments sustain isn't important so Orc is the obvious choice. In no CP, you will have an easier time with Redguard and Imperial.

Why redguard on stam warden? It's quite simply amazing. My build wouldn't be possible without it. I can get every single major buff in the game if I wanted to and I don't even have to run, rally/forward momentum or shuffle. I can even run dw/snb which no other class can do as effectively. All whilst being 95% snare proof and using a set that increases the cost of active abilities and you cannot even tell it's there. The sustain is endless even in no CP. I still use Dizzy as a spammable as it's still very good on this build.
    PC EU