The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You gave us 31 rewards

• KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's almost like we are getting trolled on purpose. I mean you would have to think someone on the team doing the rewards has a smart phone with a calendar to double check their work before putting it out....
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's just Zos in a nutshell really
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we should have an update on this for you in a little bit, stand by...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I also remember that when these started, there wouldn't be a full calendar of rewards. That way you could, you know, not log in every. single. day. and not feel like you "missed out".
    Options
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since everyone knows 3000 AP = 1 million gold, I'll just take that. Thanks! :)
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
    Options
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Classic ZOS. :D
    Options
  • mrbum1234b16_ESO
    guys plz anyone could forget its not a leap year and so nov has 30 days instead of 31
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I also remember that when these started, there wouldn't be a full calendar of rewards. That way you could, you know, not log in every. single. day. and not feel like you "missed out".

They used to put the "good" rewards at end of month. People complained that this made it too easy to miss good rewards if you went away on a trip or work got busy or life intervened. So they reduced quality of rewards, scattered them around the month, and moved the final good reward to like 24th or 25th of month. So you could miss a week or so and still get all the good rewards. But then people started complaining that there was no reason to log in for last week of month. So they added some filler rewards to end of month. It seems like a reasonable compromise. Yes, you need to log in every day to get all the rewards. But missing a week usually only costs you a few thousand gold or AP or some generic food/drink. You don't lose out on anything "good" by missing a week.
    Options
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone,
    Thanks again for your patience during the last few days. Due to the recent instability of the servers, we've decided to extend the month of Sun's Dusk (November) by one day on all platforms. This means the month will now end on November 31st.

Thanks, Gina!
    Options
  • IndianaJames7
    IndianaJames7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    September is having an encore this year, you didn’t get the memo?
    Options
  • Sirvaleen
    Sirvaleen
    ✭✭✭✭
    This month rewards really makes me want to miss them and save the server some load anyway :p
    Options
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe they intend to add Crown login days to store soon for people who happen to miss some.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    In a few hours, we'll be updating the daily rewards so the 3000 Alliance Points on the 31st day (the one that's impossible to get currently) will be combined with the 2000 Alliance Points on the 30th day, so the new reward on the final day will be 5000 AP.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't anyone count the months on their knuckles anymore?

Wait, what?
    Options
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay!
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
    Options
  • Azorean
    Azorean
    ✭✭✭

Wait, what?

Is what you teach little kids. Knuckles is 31 days, space between them is non 31 days month.
    So January (knuckle), February (space), March (Knuckle), April (space), May (knuckle), June (space), July (knuckle), August (you go to the beginning of the hand so is knuckle again), September (space), October (knuckle), November (space) and December (knuckle) :smiley:
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah. I'm sure we would have been fine without them - but cool!

We really want to know how it happened though!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azorean wrote: »

Wait, what?

Is what you teach little kids. Knuckles is 31 days, space between them is non 31 days month.
    So January (knuckle), February (space), March (Knuckle), April (space), May (knuckle), June (space), July (knuckle), August (you go to the beginning of the hand so is knuckle again), September (space), October (knuckle), November (space) and December (knuckle) :smiley:

Does this work the same if you have paws?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wait, what?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Only if you're a five-claw.
    Options
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Put more chicken, I like my chicken. :D
    Options
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol hubby still counts the days of the months on his knuckles, not sure if that was a northern thing as he is from Ohio but I always recalled the days of the months by using the old nursery rhyme I was taught back in elementary school. Of course back in school we would sing the nursery rhyme to make it fun. Lol

Thirty Days Hath September-Nursery Rhyme
    Thirty days hath September,
    April, June, and November;
    All the rest have thirty-one,
    Excepting February alone,
    And that has twenty-eight days clear,
    And twenty-nine in each leap year.
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everstorm wrote: »

Wait, what?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Only if you're a five-claw.

Can get pretty messy if you're a polydactyl cat! ;)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does the knuckle work also for leap years? Do you have to grow an extra claw every four years then remove it?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep. But fortunately it is only 3K AP that we wil miss. Nothing to worry about I guess... But still, looks weird. I am rather surprised to see that we are getting not one, but TWO CROWN CRATES ! ! ! :D

^ tbh. That is better than some random costume, hat, pet or even mount...

How is that better, since what we will be getting in the crates is some random costume, hat, pet or mount...or tattoo or dye or just plain crap?
    Options
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does the knuckle work also for leap years? Do you have to grow an extra claw every four years then remove it?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Thank goodness that leap years don't add an extra month (fingers/claws), but a day in February. :) So it still works, just with 29 instead of 28 days.An extra month could be fun though, so much room for opportunity!
    Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh Gina, make sure whomever managed that one buys everyone a botched-beer :D;)<3
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh Gina, make sure whomever managed that one buys everyone a botched-beer :D;)<3

Wait... if they did that for every mistake, pretty soon, all we would have is mistakes. Some caused by too much beer, and some caused by not enough. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lol hubby still counts the days of the months on his knuckles, not sure if that was a northern thing as he is from Ohio but I always recalled the days of the months by using the old nursery rhyme I was taught back in elementary school. Of course back in school we would sing the nursery rhyme to make it fun. Lol

Thirty Days Hath September-Nursery Rhyme
    Thirty days hath September,
    April, June, and November;
    All the rest have thirty-one,
    Excepting February alone,
    And that has twenty-eight days clear,
    And twenty-nine in each leap year.

Nope! A southern thing too! I'm from Texas and my mom taught me that too, but I was never taught the rhyme!! Lol... :)
    Huzzzah!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    FYI: This should now be changed on all platforms. No more mysterious 31st day. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember the rhyme and the knuckles... and the comic messing up the rhyme

30 days hath Septober,
    April, June and no wonder,
    All the rest have peanut butter,
    except my grandmother who rides a bicycle

but I don't remember who the comic was...

but Reddit says it was Mad Magazine...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
    Options