Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

You gave us 31 rewards

• Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI: This should now be changed on all platforms. No more mysterious 31st day. :)

FYI, Feb 2020 will have 29 days
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »
    FYI: This should now be changed on all platforms. No more mysterious 31st day. :)

FYI, Feb 2020 will have 29 days

Also, December 2019 has 31 days. While I don't expect this to be a problem, it can't hurt to make sure the word gets to the Daily Reward planning committee.

:wink:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh Gina, make sure whomever managed that one buys everyone a botched-beer :D;)<3

Wait... if they did that for every mistake, pretty soon, all we would have is mistakes. Some caused by too much beer, and some caused by not enough. :smile:

But oh my, aside from dealing with us screechy-voiced entitled supposed-to-be-grownups, must they have their fun, and hangovers! lmao imagine the office... Schooo oohkay, that didnt go asssh plhaaaneed *tries not to throw up in nearest basket from hangovers*

*dry heave* Ok, its live, and sorta worki*urgh! urgh!* now we just gotta sort through 50 thousand tickets, and find the onesch with usefuuuurghhh *censored in case people are eating* info! Cmon we can do thi... wait a UUUURGHMENT! Sisyfos did it, forever, as soon as they stop threatening to murder us in our sleep, we'll try to add more to the ga-hhrrrgh*cough something*

Remember, however many times they threaten to murder our kids in the sleep, we have to keep tryiuuuurhhhhggg urgh

So hey lets try to get this flying folks! Just tip over your chair for protection, no matter how hard you try, they're gonna skin you for every flaw, YAAAAY ANOTHER DAY OF WORK! With a very empathetic lot... or something...

Silver lining, they like our work so far enough to send death threats - YAY! *dry heave*
    Edited by InaMoonlight on November 1, 2019 7:11PM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, looks like the might have accidentally released the December rewards? I mean, considering that crate falls on the 25th which would be Christmas, just a thought. Lol.
    Options
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »
    Feb 2020 will have 29 days

Yay, my 6’6” son will be 9y ❤️

Options
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    BTW, this is a fantastic way to remember which months have 31 and which have 30 days:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knuckle_mnemonic
    Options
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, looks like the might have accidentally released the December rewards? I mean, considering that crate falls on the 25th which would be Christmas, just a thought. Lol.

I think you're right.
    A) New Moon Crate = New Year Crate
    B) There was no "Thanksgiving" gift in November rewards, which is curious considering we got a whole DLC last year.
    C) They didn't respond right away, to give them time to tweak the rewards.

Insightfuls, please.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
    Options
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes, guess you dont need to count more than 30 to get hired by ZOS

Lowering standards
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    yRaven wrote: »
    ZOS can't count i guess

believe me, that's been proven several times... the prices of crowns in some regions are so beyond incomprehensible, buying the smaller packs is better value than buying the big packs o.O

Took them nearly 3 years to fix it for my region lol
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    All these people laughing at ZOS, well the jokes on you. Today is October 31, and while you did get the first of the November rewards, Novembers does not start until tomorrow. So on the 1st of November the last reward for November will unlock.

Looks like the joke went right back to you because you don't understand time zones and the fact they don't carry over in-game...

Well look at that, the last day unlocked.
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DJfriede wrote: »
    How does the knuckle work also for leap years? Do you have to grow an extra claw every four years then remove it?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Thank goodness that leap years don't add an extra month (fingers/claws), but a day in February. :) So it still works, just with 29 instead of 28 days.An extra month could be fun though, so much room for opportunity!

its weird. jewish calendar has 2 months of Adar every 7 years (instead of 4) and I don't think i will never not be confused by that. especially since Adar is a month where several of my favorite holidays happen, but they do NOT happen twice (for shame). I just end up looking up gregorian calendar dates for everything instead. its like Farengheit vs Celcius, i swear... fun? I mean.. I guess it depends on your perspective
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I found the list kind of underwhelming anyhow.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
    Options
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No they only filled you with envy for those 3k alliance points. They just wanted to tease you.
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    DJfriede wrote: »
    How does the knuckle work also for leap years? Do you have to grow an extra claw every four years then remove it?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Thank goodness that leap years don't add an extra month (fingers/claws), but a day in February. :) So it still works, just with 29 instead of 28 days.An extra month could be fun though, so much room for opportunity!

its weird. jewish calendar has 2 months of Adar every 7 years (instead of 4) and I don't think i will never not be confused by that. especially since Adar is a month where several of my favorite holidays happen, but they do NOT happen twice (for shame). I just end up looking up gregorian calendar dates for everything instead. its like Farengheit vs Celcius, i swear... fun? I mean.. I guess it depends on your perspective

At least you can kinda eyeball the difference between Fahrenheit and Celsius with practice.
    Options