The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS official statement about all the server issues we've been having recently

Kr3do
Kr3do
✭✭✭✭✭
EIOAobEWwAIotWk.png
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I laughed so hard my game stopped lagging
  • ConstanKar
    ConstanKar
    ✭✭✭
    Gina :s
    Best leecher EU
    The one and only Älg
    Nikel belongs to the Pact!

• BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oof
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a trooper
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on my smartphone, so the pic is kinda small. I sure hope that is photoshopped.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is the family member we (and zos) need, not the one we deserve.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m on my smartphone, so the pic is kinda small. I sure hope that is photoshopped.

I kinda think it isn't. Wouldn't be the first time Gina makes a joke a bit left field 😂 gotta love her and her common sense though.

To be honest, if you can't laugh at yourselves, then you might as well give up. What irks me is people will see this as an insensitive gesture, but it's self deprecating humor poking fun at themselves. If not photoshopped that is.
    Edited by mairwen85 on October 31, 2019 6:17PM
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Gina lose a bet?....because that's what it looks like. ....at least we know she's got a good sense of humor.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »

I kinda think it isn't. Wouldn't be the first time Gina makes a joke a bit left field 😂 gotta love her and her common sense though.

To be honest, if you can't laugh at yourselves, then you might as well give up. What irks me is people will see this as an insensitive gesture, but it's self deprecating humor poking fun at themselves. If not photoshopped that is.

It's real, she posted it this morning on her Twitter feed. With a follow up of the building being evacuated due to a fire alarm going off. She has a great sense of humor.
    Edited by BigBragg on October 31, 2019 6:46PM
  • nafensoriel
    nafensoriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso has one of the best community managers in the business.

She's always on point and doesn't mind getting into the trenches with us.

and.. she plays the game! (you'd be shocked by how many CMs don't)
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not gonna lie...that's a pretty great costume. Plus, she gets to wear a onesie to work. Score.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by RefLiberty on October 31, 2019 9:13PM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »

Monty python just perfectly sums up my ESO experience.