The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Class Ultimate Improvement Suggestions

• BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JinMori wrote: »
    This post is basically, hey there are problems, so in order to bring those problems in line with other *** abilities let's nerf them.

Nothing to see here. Only disappointment.

The resto ulti though is a bit ridiculous, healing in general is overall for pvp.

I'm sorry to tell you I think you might be unaware that this thread is using sarcasm to make a point about the lac of fairness in balancing of class ults.
    I like your username, and that very carefully chosen forum avatar is beyond perfection.

Your suggestions are terribly lacking though regarding Dk. Dragon leap didn't receive any cast time and as a result it is inferior to dawnbreaker and other damage ultimates. This biased treatment is completely unacceptable.

I picked the goblin, not the troll :P But yes, if we're going to give EVERY class ult the Nightblade treatment, then sure, give Leap a cast time, and a travel time, too, to telegraph it. That way it can be easily dodgerolled, just like the Death Stroke with a clearly telegraphed 400ms cast time.
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    If you don't want to change your play style, swap Ults. DBoS lands and stuns, do it from stealth then Bow. It's not easy because the "Burst Class" NB sets up for damage and little Defense. If you challenge a NB that doesn't abuse the "I take damage and hide, Chugging potions for Ult" you really notice they are kinda good. Maim, high regen, high base damage abilities.

I'm not saying Nightblades are bad (that's a lie, PvE-wise, I think Magblades in particular are really bad.

From the perspective of PvP, I think Nightblades could do with shorter cast times on their ultimates, to make them harder to avoid than simple *laughs in dodgeroll*.

PvE-wise, I think Nightblades need a Hella more simplified rotation, especially Magblades. I mean, this patch Magicka Sorcerers just need to keep up Blockade and the Scamp's pulse, then just spam their spammable from there and cast Crystal frags when it procs (speaking of which, Crystal Frags is basically Grim Resolve's more talented and easy-going brother, since it demands little effort in terms of getting of weaves and doesn't force you into swapping between your first and second bar throughout the whole ordeal every time it procs). For Nightmareblades, on the other hand, you need to be very specific about your bar setup to get anything out of its passives, you need to do perfect weaving to get the most out of Grim Resolve, and swap back and forth every time you get a proc. It is a terrible class and the day we'll get class change tokens can't come soon enough.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where’s my popcorn
    Edited by BattleAxe on October 31, 2019 8:22PM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like your username, and that very carefully chosen forum avatar is beyond perfection.

Your suggestions are terribly lacking though regarding Dk. Dragon leap didn't receive any cast time and as a result it is inferior to dawnbreaker and other damage ultimates. This biased treatment is completely unacceptable.

I picked the goblin, not the troll :P But yes, if we're going to give EVERY class ult the Nightblade treatment, then sure, give Leap a cast time, and a travel time, too, to telegraph it. That way it can be easily dodgerolled, just like the Death Stroke with a clearly telegraphed 400ms cast time.

No my goblin friend, we already have the travel time on stonefist, travel time on Leap would be way too OP , we don't want 1.6 DK to come back right?