Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Activity Finder & Witches Festival Updates

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Everyone,

Thanks again for your patience during the last few days. We know the frequent instability and downtime was extremely aggravating, and as we mentioned before, we were just as frustrated as you. Now, after a number of fixes, our database clusters are no longer becoming overloaded and the Activity Finder appears to be working as it should. That said, we know there are still some remaining issues queuing for Battlegrounds, and are actively working on getting these fixed.

Due to the recent instability of the servers, we've decided to extend the Witches Festival by one week on all platforms so everyone can still take part and enjoy the event. This means the event will now end on November 11th at 10:00am EST. All aspects of the in-game event will be available including double XP, Event Tickets, Plunder Skulls, and the collectibles.

It's also worth mentioning we were able to implement all the current hotfixes to the console build currently in certification, so the issues seen from the past week shouldn’t occur once Update 24 launches on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 next week. Thanks again for sticking with us while we worked out everything out, and enjoy the extended event.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    will see at Undaunted celebration event....
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take THAT, "YoU sHoUlD bUy ThE bErRiEs FiRsT" people!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'll start spending my tickets
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to hear, Gina. Thank you!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you and glad to hear you’re extending the event by a week — that’s awesome! :smiley:

Despite the issues, I do want to say that I’ve had a lot of fun already! I’ve taken the opportunity to try new things and it’s rewarding to work together with guildies to help everyone achieve their goals! :blush:
  • SableDragon
    SableDragon
    ✭✭✭
    I see a lot of negativity on these forums but I for one say thank-you!
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for looking out for us console players!!
    Highly appreciated!!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whelp, that's one way to make sure everyone gets 28 witches writs.

Here's hoping the fixes stay fixed!
    Edited by VaranisArano on October 30, 2019 8:44PM
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    and what about all the eso+ time we lost @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • darigaaz87
    darigaaz87
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the update @ZOS_GinaBruno, and thank you for the extension to the Witches Festival!
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bravo!!
  • NeriaMorvayn
    NeriaMorvayn
    ✭✭✭
    Great, thank you so much for this! :)
    New ID: PixelPsychologist. Can't get to change it in the forums.
    My merry band of misfits:

EU:

Telacar Aurelas ♢ Altmer Sorcerer/Warrior ᐁ⚔
    Galas Hlaalu ♢ Dunmer Nightblade Assassin ⚔
    Ja'qen H'karr ♢ Khajiit Templar Thief ⚔
    Solmaril Camoran ♢ Ayleid-Altmer Necromancer ᐁ⚔
    Aras Morvayn ♢ Dunmer Sorcerer ✺
    Astidis Artellian ♢ Breton Dragonknight ᐁ
    Iva Axia ♢ Imperial Necromancer ⚔
    Deryah at-Ravan ♢ Redguard Warden Pirate ⚔
    Ingvar Ice-Wolf ♢ Nord Dragonknight ᐁ

NA:
    Fenrir Stormcaller ♢ Nord Dragonknight ᐁ
    Rana Hlaalu ♢ Dunmer Sorceress ✺
    Aryaanye Direnni ♢ Altmer Hulkynd Nightblade Assassin ⚔
    Ancarion Camoran ♢ Ayleid-Altmer Necromancer ᐁ⚔
    Skaði Frost-Fire ♢ Nord Dragonknight Witch ⚔
    Elanas Nightshade ♢ Bosmer Werewolf Nightblade ⚔
    Ri'zargo H'karr ♢ Khajiit Templar ᐁ
    Shabani H'karr ♢ Khajiit Warden Thief ⚔
    Yara Galerion ♢ High Elf Templar ✺
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Much obliged.
    PS5 EU.
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone,

Thanks again for your patience during the last few days. We know the frequent instability and downtime was extremely aggravating, and as we mentioned before, we were just as frustrated as you. Now, after a number of fixes, our database clusters are no longer becoming overloaded and the Activity Finder appears to be working as it should. That said, we know there are still some remaining issues queuing for Battlegrounds, and are actively working on getting these fixed.

Due to the recent instability of the servers, we've decided to extend the Witches Festival by one week on all platforms so everyone can still take part and enjoy the event. This means the event will now end on November 11th at 10:00am EST. All aspects of the in-game event will be available including double XP, Event Tickets, Plunder Skulls, and the collectibles.

It's also worth mentioning we were able to implement all the current hotfixes to the console build currently in certification, so the issues seen from the past week shouldn’t occur once Update 24 launches on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 next week. Thanks again for sticking with us while we worked out everything out, and enjoy the extended event.

You are welcome Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for the PC being you test server once again on live
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno thanks for the extension of the Witches Festival, everyone in all our guilds have been asking about it for the past two days. Also thank everyone who have been working on fixing these issues.

I'm sure that no one is really hurting for the $0.50 a day multiplied by the few days there was issues, but then again that could buy someone a cup of coffee at a gas station.
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno!
    Edited by Thrasher91604 on October 30, 2019 9:11PM
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    0FgNclV.gif
  • ivanakamarkus
    ivanakamarkus
    ✭✭✭
    great news thank you
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, just got here! Why is everyone thanking and applauding? Did we win something? @ZOS_GinaBruno are you Oprah?
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaensn wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno It would be nice to concider a compensation for all the players who actually stuck with you and kept on playing. Because we can do exactly NOTHING with additional event tickets, since style pages, etc. got collected (including feathers and berries) and the Impresaria has nothing else to offer.

So true!
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on October 30, 2019 9:43PM
  • Jaensn
    Jaensn
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno It would be nice to concider a compensation for all the players who actually stuck with you and kept on playing. Because we can do exactly NOTHING with additional event tickets, since style pages, etc. got collected (including feathers and berries) and the Impresaria has nothing else to offer.
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    Take THAT, "YoU sHoUlD bUy ThE bErRiEs FiRsT" people!

That argument is still completely valid and I agree, berries first. If it didn't get extended by a week you would be that one guy saying "I should have bought those dang berries.".
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You got your compensation, an extra week of festivities. Go power level another character if you already have everything....

Oh, and if you already have everything, you can hardly say you've been inconvenienced.....
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest buying an additional feather or two, since there will be another indrik mount after this white one, the spectral indrik.
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno thanks for the extension of the Witches Festival, everyone in all our guilds have been asking about it for the past two days. Also thank everyone who have been working on fixing these issues.

I'm sure that no one is really hurting for the $0.50 a day multiplied by the few days there was issues, but then again that could buy someone a cup of coffee at a gas station.

FeelBadMan no coffee for me
  • SableDragon
    SableDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Really Billdor your demeanor is the cancer in our society. I understand you get upset and I feel that way sometimes too but not everything goes your way in life. Problems happen. I am grateful they acknowledge the problem and try to compensate us for time lost.
  • Jaensn
    Jaensn
    ✭✭✭
    SirDopey wrote: »
    You got your compensation, an extra week of festivities. Go power level another character if you already have everything....

Oh, and if you already have everything, you can hardly say you've been inconvenienced.....

Yeah sorry, you're an NA player. I can't take you seriously, since you obiously have no idea about the inconveniences the EU community had to take this month. Also I think, sticking with this *** show instead of just pre-ordering Red Dead Redemption, should be rewarded. This is no reward at all. It just pleases all the players who said "*** it." and are now able to keep up. Great message here.

To the other guy: Feathers can't be bought twice. If that was the case, it would be fine. They should up the cap to 26 tickets or put something to buy in the Impresaria's shop.
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    First of all I'd like to say a big thank-you to an extra week of the witches festival! I, for one, will enjoy it.

@ZOS_GinaBruno A small curiosity. Will the seasonal crown store items/packs tied to the Witches Festival such as the Coven house, hallowjack furnishing pack, reaper's harvest crates, etc also be extended to November 11th, or will they be taken down on their scheduled November 4th date?

I know myself and some of my friends have been cautiously optimistic about seeing a crown sale once november rolls over before these items are gone so we can snag a few of them (though that may be hoping too high) and want to know what our timelines for getting them are before they're gone for another year.
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirDopey wrote: »

Yeah sorry, you're an NA player. I can't take you seriously, since you obiously have no idea about the inconveniences the EU community had to take this month. Also I think, sticking with this *** show instead of just pre-ordering Red Dead Redemption, should be rewarded. This is no reward at all. It just pleases all the players who said "*** it." and are now able to keep up. Great message here.

To the other guy: Feathers can't be bought twice. If that was the case, it would be fine. They should up the cap to 26 tickets or put something to buy in the Impresaria's shop.

They can be bought twice. The tickets are accountwide, so if you have a set on one character, buy - and store - more with an alt.