The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild

steamyk
steamyk
Soul Shriven
Let me start with I have played on and off since launch. I was playing actively with a few friends about a year ago, but slowly people dropped off until it was just me. I have had the itch to play and get deeper into this game since, however I am not the most social person and just stopped playing once I was on my own. I just came back to the game am looking to give it the old college try because I suspect it will be the game I will lose my life to.

I am champion (or whatever it's called) 200ish. I work full time and live in EST, but play most nights and weekends. I am in my 20s and like to this I have a good sense of humor and am not easily offended.

This is mostly selfish, but I am looking for a smaller but active guild because I hate having to look for people to play with in large guilds that have clicks. I am looking to do trials at some point, but like pvp a good bit too. My main interest is some people to help with builds.

Sorry for any typos, did this on my phone and will edit it when I get home.