The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Blessings of Aedra]: The social PVE guild re-awakens

Sophist420
Sophist420
✭✭
Hello there everyone, I am the guild master for Blessings of Aedra. I am in the search for guild recruits to help revive a guild that has been hibernating since Clockwork City dropped. We were founded on June 18th 2015 and based in the NA server, and have even been through a few name changes. I had to take a break due to life and what not, but now with a new rig I am back in action. The guild got very quiet in my absence, but I am not trying to change it.
I hope to make the guild what it once was again, but I will need your help in doing so. I am putting focus on all aspects of the game and will refine the guilds events as it matures. Feel free to check us out in game and/or send me a PM with any questions you may have ( My hours are based on the PST zone). Preferably 18+ applicants with jobs apply.

• Sophist420
    Sophist420
    ✭✭
    0377ea11f1e5268672096ba390ff5859.jpg

Praise the Nine
  • Sophist420
    Sophist420
    ✭✭
    I forgot to mention I do have Discord and a website set up for the guild as well (we used to be around 200ish active members)
    In case anyone wants to contact me in game you can pm @Sophist420 or hit me up on Discord: Sophist420#2716
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested

GT Stanuvilawynde

PC NA

TY
  • Sophist420
    Sophist420
    ✭✭
    I will be jumping online shortly and can send you an invitation.
  • Jardzia
    Jardzia
    ✭✭
    Hey there. Sounds like your guild would be a fun fit for me. If you are still recruiting then I would like to ask for an invite. In-game id is @OdenX and my Discord id is TH#7962.

Thanks!
  • Sophist420
    Sophist420
    ✭✭
    Wonderful, I will add you in a few minute here when I jump online.