The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in - PC/NA

• turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we're still here and should have an update for everyone very soon.

It has been a miserable week of bad server performances...
    Will the Witchmother's event be extended by a week?
    Will the Dragonhold DLC become a November 30-day free login reward?
    Will the Q1 2020 update overhaul full re-install fix any of these server/lag/loading screen problems?
    Will @ZOS_MattFiror and @ZOS_RichLambert ever make a forum post sometime this quarter?
    Will there be a Road Ahead...?
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
    Options
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    turlisley wrote: »

It has been a miserable week of bad server performances...
    Will the Witchmother's event be extended by a week?
    Will the Dragonhold DLC become a November 30-day free login reward?
    Will the Q1 2020 update overhaul full re-install fix any of these server/lag/loading screen problems?
    Will @ZOS_MattFiror and @ZOS_RichLambert ever make a forum post sometime this quarter?
    Will there be a Road Ahead...?

You forgot to mention the Champion Point freeze/increase/overhaul.
    CP 810 for a full year. CP 1,117 is getting very sour.
    The new New Moon Acolyte crafted set is more powerful than any backend diminishing-return CP ever would be.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
    Options
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭✭

Please tell me why me (as a Healer), a tank, and two DPS all group up together to queue for a dungeon; yet, somehow, a random normal dungeon queue DENIES us. We are 4/4 group, proper roles set and everything! :|

What a great weekend. Change my mind. :/
    Edited by turlisley on October 27, 2019 6:39AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just posted an update in the main sticky thread, but to let everyone here know, we're going to be disabling the Activity Finder in about an hour on both PC NA and EU. You can read the rest of the details here.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kikazaru wrote: »
    Oh noes, EU login curse leaking into NA.

Actually it does. If you login to EU, you will be directed to the Login in NA and back to the servers. It was about 30 Hops, as i traced it.

Guys: Both servers have to be on the same patchstand ^^
    Edited by Schattenfluegel on October 27, 2019 6:45AM
    Love my Stamsorc
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry guys, my bad. Since I could not log in on PC EU I created a character on your server to play a bit, and jinxed your server, too...
    PC-EU
    Options
  • Nilborne
    Nilborne
    Soul Shriven
    Is the witches festival fun?
    I don't know since i can not get into game.
    Can not get past character screen.
    And no maintenance this week. When will issue be resolved?
    Options
  • Malthorne
    Malthorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still can’t log in either. Game crashes to the desktop when hitting play on the launcher. :(
    Options