The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't log in - PC/NA

• Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot! I'm in, but now does this mean I can't log out or switch toons :(
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Says EU is currently down for maintenance, but I can log in there... maybe ya took the wrong server down?
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alaztor91 wrote: »
    Did you guys made sure that you have a valid internet connection?

Are you sure your computer is plugged in?
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in but it took a very long time.
  • Uberphat
    Uberphat
    Soul Shriven
    All Ze ded Dwagonz broak Ze Survurz
  • gaza_kma
    gaza_kma
    Soul Shriven
    I like the bit in the official announcement " some players " typical corporate lies . Nobody can log in . Total screw up unfortunately corporate honesty is a thing of the past .
    It was the case years ago that only used cars salesmen were considered dishonest and dodgy , now its just about every corporate entity seems to think the truth is something that is elastic and being honest with your customers and the public is ok .
    Shame on you Zenimax
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Missed my raid. Several guildies had the same issue. Various error messages including log in timed out.
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in but it took a very long time.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Problem solved i think
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Prrasha
    Prrasha
    ✭✭✭
    Well, "some players" aren't even awake right now. They aren't having connection issues. So only "some players" are having issues. Totally true.

• angrytroll85
    angrytroll85
    ✭✭
    ok Im done till its fix. Going to play pogo there servers are working just fine. Hope it is fix soon I have 5 toons to finish leveling. Good luck fixing the issues guys. Y are going to need it. I have had just about every issue listed on the 3 pages before me. Thank you
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yRaven wrote: »
    Problem solved i think

Error 103 this time.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seeing load screen times drop to about 1-2 min now
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Managed to log in.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • jescerwin
    jescerwin
    ✭✭
    I was logged in but had to force quit my game from an infinite load screen, then couldn't launch because it said an instance was still open. I restarted my computer and the game had uninstalled itself... I honestly have no idea how that would even happen
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Super long load screens, long response times at guild traders, stuck in a group ready check for dungeon finder that kept asking if I was ready over and over and then it failed, notification counted down to 0 and then went poof, but couldn't leave group because I was in an infinite ready check.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gaza_kma wrote: »
    I like the bit in the official announcement " some players " typical corporate lies . Nobody can log in . Total screw up unfortunately corporate honesty is a thing of the past .
    It was the case years ago that only used cars salesmen were considered dishonest and dodgy , now its just about every corporate entity seems to think the truth is something that is elastic and being honest with your customers and the public is ok .
    Shame on you Zenimax

That is objectively not true. I’m sorry that you aren’t able to log in on the NA server, but I’m not the only one here. Lots of people on, actually, but loading screens are long, yes, as are interactions with the guild bank.
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it began like this for us on EU ; 1st day it was some ; then more ; then more ; today, it just took me 1 hour 15 min to log in ....
    Keep the pressure guys, we don't want you to experience the nightmare we are living since 4 days. (We cannot really know if it's fixed for us as it is 5.30 in the morning now here)
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

• Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA, Oct. 27th, 1 AM EST.

Queued for a random battleground. Waited 10 minutes. No queue pop.
    Canceled queue and re-queued, just in case. Waited another 5 minutes. Still no battleground queue pop.
    Queued for a random battleground. Waited 10 minutes. No queue pop.
    Canceled queue and re-queued, just in case. Waited another 5 minutes. Still no battleground queue pop.
    Gave up on random battlegrounds and tried for a random normal dungeon.

Queued for a random normal dungeon as a healer, with a tank friend in group. Waited 10 minutes. No queue pop.
    Canceled queue and re-queued, just in case. Waited another 10 minutes. Still no dungeon queue pop.
    Queued for a random normal dungeon as a healer, with a tank friend in group. Waited 10 minutes. No queue pop.
    Canceled queue and re-queued, just in case. Waited another 10 minutes. Still no dungeon queue pop.

We both then logged out to the character-selection screen and back in, just in case.
    Queued once again for a random normal dungeon. Waited yet another 10 minutes, still no queue pop.
    (Healer+Tank group combo granted INSTANT-queues prior to the most recent updates.)

Tried changing group-roles around (Healer+Tank, Healer+DPS, Tank+DPS). It was ineffective.
    Tried spamming 'Join Queue' and 'Leave Queue' several times to trick the system into locking us in, too. It was ineffective.
    Yet, somehow, after over an hour and a half now, we still cannot get into a dungeon nor a battleground.

It's not even about login errors or long loading screens. We log into ESO just fine. ESO on a SSD, 60+ FPS, ~100 ping, etc.
    New update, new pixels. Great. But now all social features, tools, and game performance have collapsed and crashed.

TL;DR: the 'new' Activity Finder tool is EXTREMELY broken and the previous less-broken version of it was WAY better.

@ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • tspecherb14_ESO
    tspecherb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dungeon finder not working too.

Edit: what they said above 0.o
    Edited by tspecherb14_ESO on October 27, 2019 5:23AM
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    Dungeon finder not working too.

Edit: what they said above 0.o

^ Pffft! No, really, you think?
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha now you get what we on EU felt for several days
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC-NA, Oct. 27th, 1 AM EST.

WOW. You could log in?
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if zenimax has tried turning it off and back on again yet
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its so laggy and and bad right now
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Skooshyy
    Skooshyy
    ✭✭
    I wonder if zenimax has tried turning it off and back on again yet

They always do that, it's called maintenance. 6hours to restart the server : )
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alaztor91 wrote: »
    Did you guys made sure that you have a valid internet connection?

Are you sure your computer is plugged in?

I see the problem. One of the peddles has fallen off.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, we're still here and should have an update for everyone very soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both this morning and this evening when trying to get my hireling mails, the game kicked me several times and with the new longer login wait for "already being logged in" made the whole ordeal real fun zos. Love spending 30-40 min just trying to check character mails.

Wasn't this last patch supposed to improve performance? Is this same "improvement" what we can expect from the next few patches?
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love their insistence that it's "not something that can be fixed by paying for more servers."

Yes it is, you horribly disgustingly blatant coward liars. All that plus and crown money and your businessmen put us through this just to pad their wgas resumes. "Look how much money I saved company XYZ back in the year 2ABC!" Great. You're going to get your all-important little pat on the back. We're all so very happy for you.

LOL you know nothing, these were the best servers you could buy in 2012.