The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't log in - PC/NA

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Long load times for me, too. Anyone else notice that they removed the unusually long load time message?
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    same prob here. Infinite load screens, porting to guildie is a nightmare. Last infinite load screen was taking so long, had to do the alt+f4 thing. Now I get account already logged in. This is ridiculous! And I didn't even try to login for a while (read the forums)
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After this new hotfix, PC NA went to *** as well...
  • Madhatten512
    Madhatten512
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another lovely day of playing ESO I really wish I could be this bad and lazy at my job and stay employed....
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be fun
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 seconds. into a load screen for a quest. another infinite load screen.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the pings, we’re aware and have the team engaged.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Made it to the character select screen this time.....now infinite load screen..haha >:)
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pathetic.

How about you go for six months without trying add content and instead dump all those resources into fixing the things that prevent us from playing?

3 hours of downtime on a Saturday morning and then a total collapse by Saturday night? lol
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, they 'fixed' the EU server by switching it with the NA server. :*
  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    Glad they are getting married, but can you get them to fix the servers before the honeymoon?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me too, they fix EU and broke NA, *** amazing
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z!!
    My connection is 117Mps. Approximately how long should it take to log in, my man?
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who could have foreseen an update with performance and combat changes and a special event happening at once would cause any kind of problem, though. I mean, what were the odds. The servers are usually so stable. /s

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    Log in timed out...over and over....then simply "Unable to log into server."
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    Made it to the character select screen this time.....now infinite load screen..haha >:)

happening to me too :(
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same Here
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for working late, sorry you have to.
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh noes, EU login curse leaking into NA.
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    oops...now Error 304 already logged in....after the last one "Timed out."
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    isnt it amazing tough how it takes at least 2-3 hours and 50 threads on EU before zos even raises an eyebrow while it takes one thread and about 10 minutes for NA to get the same result...despite EU having more player and financing more of the game...

interesting
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Appreciate it Gina.
    Edited by D0PAMINE on October 27, 2019 3:24AM
  • DakhathKilrathi
    This is getting a little silly at this point.
  • snipezor
    snipezor
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to point out that the account management/manage membership web page can be accessed and utilized just fine at this time.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thank you and everyone else for taking time out of your weekend to help us junkies get our fix.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snipezor wrote: »
    I'd like to point out that the account management/manage membership web page can be accessed and utilized just fine at this time.

rofl!
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Alaztor91
    Alaztor91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you guys made sure that you have a valid internet connection?
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    It fall down on the time i created a new character, my new NB will never come to life ;--;
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Prrasha
    Prrasha
    ✭✭✭
    Cell phone stopwatch says:

Exactly 4min & 32sec to change maps to the Rift.
    About 3min to change maps to a delve in the Rift. (I started writing this while it was changing maps, so not exact.)

- -

People were complaining 20 minutes ago about crashes and 5-to-15-minute rollbacks in South Elsweyr while dragon hunting.

I think South EW needed about 2 or 3 more copies of itself spun up to keep the load under control. So. Many. People. At. Every. Dragon.