The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in - PC/NA

Tinolyn
Tinolyn
✭✭✭
Does PC/NA need yet another hotfix?

Can't login; login timeout; account logged in; Cannot connect to server -- pick whichever message you want, I've gotten them all.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Better put it in bug report. Hotfixes were mostly for EU, not NA
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    Amazingly, I could log in on PC/EU.

Maybe I'll hang out there for a bit.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happening to me as well.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't here either. And lots of people in my guilds discord can't either.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its happening to me. Just got an infinite load screen.
    When I attempt to relog I get a 304 error (already logged in), or a no internet error.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by kyle.wilson on October 27, 2019 2:59AM
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that happen just now also. I waited a few minutes and retried and could log in.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can log in, cannot load character.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their patch messed something up. I got 1 disconnect, 1 roll back and 1 endless screen this evening. Worst performance in the last couple months.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve recently started having difficulty logging in and out from character select too. Thankfully, I haven’t timed out and it’s been successful, but taking progressively longer. 😟
  • Ruination
    Ruination
    ✭✭
    Stuck in load screen now
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭
    Just got back in. Load screen was waaaaay longer than usual, but after a few log in fails I'm back.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Just giving you guys a heads up.
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just came to the forum to see if people were having the same issue. Affecting me as well.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit a longer load screen, but still in the game.

Having difficulty pulling results from guild kiosks, though.
    signing off
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although load times have blown way out.......
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    I love their insistence that it's "not something that can be fixed by paying for more servers."

Yes it is, you horribly disgustingly blatant coward liars. All that plus and crown money and your businessmen put us through this just to pad their wgas resumes. "Look how much money I saved company XYZ back in the year 2ABC!" Great. You're going to get your all-important little pat on the back. We're all so very happy for you.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, can't log in.
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same - endless loop between can't login, account already logged in (due to having just tried to login), etc

The solution is simple - zos just needs to stop doing maintenance. More they do, more they crush the already weak 'performance' of the game.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same boat for me. Timed out or get error 304, stating my account is already logged in.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    U kidding me
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow with all the down time, we are still having issues! I can't log in at all. I'm getting a already log in error message after several attempts.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally logged in. Same performance as usual.
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ESO tonight? :'(
    Campos de oro
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got in after a 10min load screen
    Edited by kyle.wilson on October 27, 2019 3:07AM
  • SHANKS_63
    SHANKS_63
    ✭✭
    Same thing is happening to me also. Failed to log in, then in next attempt very long load screen...timed out. Log in attempt again, no internet connection error message. Next attempt got to character select screen, selected, 1 minute plus load screen aaaaaaand dennnnnnn....success. Attempt to travel to my elsweyr house, 3 minutes load screen and success, lol.
    Edited by SHANKS_63 on October 27, 2019 3:18AM
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    Same issues here, finally got in after a 10 minute load screen and now guild stores will not load :(
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to get to my house, now I'm staying in it because going anywhere else would mean a load screen.

So I'm LITERALLY LOCKED IN MY HOUSE. lol

It's not necessarily a bad thing. I do have *** to do that I've been putting off.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    10:08 central time. I can not log in. I logged out to get on crafting character, took about a minute to log out...how in eternal log in screen.

• Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like that emergency patch didn't STICK;)
  • angrytroll85
    angrytroll85
    ✭✭
    Soooooo…. PC/NA was work ok until the miracle patch for PC/EU got released !!! no we have 5 min logins, 10 min load screens, mail is not working, and the bg's wont load because of the 10 minute load screen... You would think that this game was a facebook app. I almost wanna stop paying for my plus. Be glad that I really like this game

PLEASE FIX THE NOW BROKEN PC/NA SERVER. THANK YOU