The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dk stonefist new animation?

• Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old animation was harder to see for enemy. New animation looks better but this is a slight nerf.

A cool idea: skill can be melee punch in 5-8 meters and projectile if cast at further enemy. Melee cast should have satifying sound, striker should be satisfied with strengt of punch.
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like poopfist fling poop fling flaming poop stone fist is just a meme at this point.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A better, more improved animation for Stonefist will cost you 500 gems.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guys, I asked for something like Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, not this bad version of Kyo Kusanagi's Yami Barai.

Still I'm putting my money on Falcon Punch (Dragon Fist, Dragon Punch, Dragon Hit, etc)
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Guys, I asked for something like Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, not this bad version of Kyo Kusanagi's Yami Barai.

Still I'm putting my money on Falcon Punch (Dragon Fist, Dragon Punch, Dragon Hit, etc)

aaah I love Bogard's.

u play the same games i do, bro.

u play old skool Samurai Showdown too? lol
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now it's a flaming ball of poop!

In my twenties I knew some guys in a punk rock band called Flaming bags of poo.Perhaps they should turn it into that.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »

aaah I love Bogard's.

u play the same games i do, bro.

u play old skool Samurai Showdown too? lol

Of course... also The Last Blade (wonderful 2D sword-based fighting game)

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Beffagorn
    Beffagorn
    ✭✭✭
    If you truly like Stamdks, don't give them anymore ideas, please. ZoS always finds a way to make an abomination out of anything, and the stamdk spammable was already a horrible idea to begin with. Now we're stuck shooting orange goo out of our hands while we puke poison. And we're stuck with it for how long? Just perfect.

At this point, all i can say to the stamdks that actually thought the whole "give stamdks a class spammable" thing was going to end well is...I told you so.

• SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    The obsidian shard animation was right there. lol

RIP poopfist, it was funny while it lasted.
  • Zatox
    Zatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    ON-skill-Energy_Orb.jpg
    Just switch necrotic orb to a giant stone
    hadrian-s-wall-path-segedunum-antonine-wall-roman-empire-stone-png-thumbnail.jpg
    Edited by Zatox on October 17, 2019 12:38AM
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A class spammable is fine, but i think it would fit better if it was a melee punch rather than throwing a flaming turd.

Since it has a stagger mechanic it could have 3 increasingly potent looking animations.
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_BrianWheeler Since stonefist is still ''work in progress'' for next update, what are the chances of making it a melee ability? I don't want to be rude to your work(since this just went on PTS), I'm sure you had the best intentions and I appreciate you not giving up on it. However most of us would really appreciate to see this turn into a melee ability, and we would like to know if this is a possibility.

I don't think giving it ''flame flavor'' is bad either. Just saying a lot of us would be really happy to see a flame covered melee punch.

93e1204afe3d41d5ccc2cd8cc788996c.gif

Like so.
    Edited by ArcVelarian on October 17, 2019 1:51AM
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beffagorn wrote: »
    If you truly like Stamdks, don't give them anymore ideas, please. ZoS always finds a way to make an abomination out of anything, and the stamdk spammable was already a horrible idea to begin with. Now we're stuck shooting orange goo out of our hands while we puke poison. And we're stuck with it for how long? Just perfect.

At this point, all i can say to the stamdks that actually thought the whole "give stamdks a class spammable" thing was going to end well is...I told you so.

Everyone was asking for a stam whip morph. Why this was difficult for ZOS to wrap their heads around idk.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

I like it.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be more like Brocken's Rocket Punch than Rasputin's Fireball, in SNES World Heroes terms, which is how I think of everything in life
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs flies chasing it and then annoying the target
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Needs flies chasing it and then annoying the target

Yeah, they should add Warden's Swarm animation on it upon activation
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your enemy after you hit them with the flaming poop.

pnQVcoUwj
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_BrianWheeler Since stonefist is still ''work in progress'' for next update, what are the chances of making it a melee ability? I don't want to be rude to your work(since this just went on PTS), I'm sure you had the best intentions and I appreciate you not giving up on it. However most of us would really appreciate to see this turn into a melee ability, and we would like to know if this is a possibility.

I don't think giving it ''flame flavor'' is bad either. Just saying a lot of us would be really happy to see a flame covered melee punch.

93e1204afe3d41d5ccc2cd8cc788996c.gif

Like so.

Falcon Punch FTW

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to throw poo on fire to the face of my enemies!!!

Thanks ZOS!!!!! THANKS!!!!!
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This spammable has completely missed the mark. First off this makes no sense to have this be a ranged spammable, this is literally the tank class and is designed to stay in your face, take the power that you have budgeted for the range of the skill and allot it elsewhere, make it a melee skill and increase the damage or something.

Secondly, the 3 hits then a stun is completely useless in all gameplay formats, like who ever designed this needs to log on to the game and actually open their eyes... stuns are useless in pve content obviously, and in pvp stuns are meant to be used with CAREFUL timing, it is important to time your stun so that you can extract maximum value out of your CC, throwing a stun out randomly vs at the right time is one factor that separates good players from bad ones.

I honestly would never slot this skill just because it might interrept the timing of the real CC I want to use. Also this goes against dk playstyle to make this ranged, I strongly believe the it is only ranged as a remnant of the old stonefist.

Mag dk spammable is melee, but stam dk spammable is ranged... ok ZOS, I lost all faith in you long ago but this skill is pitiful... what a slap in the face to the players that have asked for a stam spammable for years.
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So from stone poop we have now poop on fire ? WOW thanks Zos… You saved stamdk's identity :lol:
  • Idhendryon
    I’d like that as the Burning Embers animation.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be more like Brocken's Rocket Punch than Rasputin's Fireball, in SNES World Heroes terms, which is how I think of everything in life

Rasputin was a snes character?
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill stick with my mdk.