The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Black Rose Prison Bow

kalunte
kalunte
✭✭✭✭✭
just like the maelstrom bow, this bow requires the bonus is negated if barswaped early.

if you guys at ZoS can tweak it like you did with Maelstrom's bow for it to have its bonus even if barswaped early would be nice.

xoxo
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i guess it's also true for asylum destro staffs and many other "non-that-instant" bonuses but i've only tested brp bow.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, just took a look at it. they know the recipe, they only need to apply what they did with maelstrom bow to all other weapon sets.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kalunte wrote: »
    just like the maelstrom bow, this bow requires the bonus is negated if barswaped early.

if you guys at ZoS can tweak it like you did with Maelstrom's bow for it to have its bonus even if barswaped early would be nice.

xoxo

I think this bow will be more popular when dragonhold goes live so should definitely be looked at by the devs to make sure its working correctly.
  • And0ssus
    And0ssus
    ✭✭✭
    Aplly a Casttime to the Skill so you can't barswap to early, like for everything Else ... ez Clap.

-Sarcasm Mode On-